Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zuckerberg Questioned

OverSword

Just............*facepalm*

Everyone in her district needs a good slap.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 4

• Haha 3

I'm not a Z fan either but I have to say, I don't see many political posts at all but that's not the kind of friends list I have. I have my local news sites where I can see the headlines and laugh at the comments section. Facebook should just let Twitter deal with the political stuff. That's where they all are anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Just............*facepalm*

Everyone in her district needs a good slap.

it is not like they had much of a choice, nor they knew who she was, no one knew what a bartender will turn into,  but she was one of few, if not the only one who actually asked a valid question, could she target specific zip codes where majority of blacks live, to post false campaign add, and Z should have just said  yes, and ask if she thinks black people were that stupid to just believe anything she posts. 

i also think a disclaimer needs to be added to any political add,  saying something like this, "Facebook does not fact check, nor verify any info printed in these adds, please take time and effort to verify the contest of this add,  the subject of the add is solely responsible for its content" 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

I wish she would grill me. 

She could grab you by the........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Did anybody else ask any questions at all, or did they just grin and nod and hope Mark Zuckerberg will donate money to their cause?

AOC is one congress person with limited power.  It creeps me out more that Mark Zuckerberg has access to personal data to about a quarter of people in the entire world and can do anything he wants to it, sell it to whoever he wants, mine it for whatever reason he wants without any oversight or restraint at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

That was an example of her "grilling" someone?  :unsure2:

Harsh. :P 

It's weird because I go on Facebook daily. That's how I keep in touch with all the people I worked with and even my family who live really far from me. I've never seen a politician's ad. Memes from people on my timeline but no campaign ads. I find it odd that she specifically asked if she could go on Facebook and target specific areas or go into Republican ads and say they voted for her "green" policy. Just about every politician I've heard of is on Twitter, not Facebook.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2019 at 11:54 PM, susieice said:

It's weird because I go on Facebook daily. That's how I keep in touch with all the people I worked with and even my family who live really far from me. I've never seen a politician's ad. Memes from people on my timeline but no campaign ads. I find it odd that she specifically asked if she could go on Facebook and target specific areas or go into Republican ads and say they voted for her "green" policy. Just about every politician I've heard of is on Twitter, not Facebook.

I see ads/propaganda for political stuff on my facebook everyday. Usually shared by my racists uncles/acquaintances letting everyone know for the 100th time that day that they support the 2nd amendment and stand with the president and kneel for the flag. 

You folks should check out Joe Rogan 's chat with Snowden about what all this is really about, leave the partisan BS to the politicians... 

~

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, Tatetopa said:

Did anybody else ask any questions at all, or did they just grin and nod and hope Mark Zuckerberg will donate money to their cause?

AOC is one congress person with limited power.  It creeps me out more that Mark Zuckerberg has access to personal data to about a quarter of people in the entire world and can do anything he wants to it, sell it to whoever he wants, mine it for whatever reason he wants without any oversight or restraint at all.

Vote Yang. They will be paying you $12k annually for using your data :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I see ads/propaganda for political stuff on my facebook everyday. Usually shared by my racists uncles/acquaintances letting everyone know for the 100th time that day that they support the 2nd amendment and stand with the president and kneel for the flag. 

wow

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

You folks should check out Joe Rogan 's chat with Snowden about what all this is really about, leave the partisan BS to the politicians... 

~

Couldn't agree more third_eye. :tsu: Let me say as an aside that imo it really doesn't matter who is or becomes President in America as our style of government limits each branches power and for good reason. It's a Dem for 4 or 8 years an they move the goal posts a little to the left and then a Republican gets in for 4 or 8 years and moves the goal posts back a little to the right. Now keep in mind that all the while both party members with the help of their power structures, friends in business and the fake news media are perpetrating a fraud on the American people with their profoundly disingenuous shtick about doing what is best for the American people be they left or right. We all know or you should know that it's really all about them obtaining more power and wealth, nothing more nothing less. I'm sure some of them originally got in to politics to try and help people but they were quickly hypnotized by all that power and wealth for the taking and indoctrinated with the party line. Washington DC truly is the land of parasites, all of these people are guilty of making money off their roles in government and if you can't see that then you need a new pair of glasses. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why don’t you unfriend them? Or there is also the option I took over a decade ago with no regrets, delete your account. Regardless notably young people only have Facebook accounts for their parents sake. It’s heading the way of my space 

• Like 1

lol Boomer arguments on Facebook are a national treasure. Excessive punctuation, angry emojis...lots of fun

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Why don’t you unfriend them? Or there is also the option I took over a decade ago with no regrets, delete your account. Regardless notably young people only have Facebook accounts for their parents sake. It’s heading the way of my space 

Part of it is because it amuses me...the other part is laziness. I live in the south so I would almost have to unfriend or hide 90% of my friend list for these violations. 

• Like 1

My ISP offers me 10GB of free facebook data, I proceed to block ads (you can do that, it's just a hassle to tap three or four questions with no, no, irrelevant and sure)

I also take the time to block posts from the accounts I don't want to see which leaves me with very little activity on my page, which leaves only the facebook message to advise me to add and subscribe to nag me if I want to see more which I don't, I usually only gets shared stuff from only my sisters and a couple of friends anyway. 

~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Vote Yang. They will be paying you $12k annually for using your data 

You know, I really like that guy and he does make some sense.  I hope he is still around when some of the crazy dust settles by 2024.

• 5 weeks later...