Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost girl' photographed above restaurant

UM-Bot

Looks like an hologram to me. In one of my local store, you can by these spooky holograms that you can stick on a window. Heres one below.

AtmosFX-1024x683.jpg

• Like 5

20181026_210306-744x744.jpg.200d2c65be867c1757b82fae7cb028e4.jpg20190903_232319-298x310.jpg.868ba5ebdf87f2514d6abc0a5b5b56c3.jpg20171017_004927-747x1328-298x530.jpg.9fe59439c6184f3cb64d2a8f0b5b4c62.jpgIt's

some glare light, sigh, :rolleyes: i see zero to suggest a wild leap to ghost,  note how some of my mood lighting spills out, if the props were not in my pictures its basically the same idea as the OP picture.

I actually i see shameless promotion of alleged haunted location on a ghost tour.

Cant get much better than a free news promo for your "haunted" joint at Halloween.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

Amazing what a little bit of light and pareidolia can do to a person's imagination, especially one that's already predisposed to the paranormal.

• Like 4

Looks like someone is topping up their tan on the sun bed.

• Haha 2

I don't think I got the hang this here pareidolia I zoomed in and it looked like a pig holding a policeman's torch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

I don't think I got the hang this here pareidolia I zoomed in and it looked like a pig holding a policeman's torch 

The pig  holding a policemans torch is not possible.

Oh wait. :ph34r:

(JOKE )

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

The clue that 'haunts' these revelations ... It was only when they looked at the photo afterwards that they spotted ... lens flare!

• Like 1

Joseph Henry who had been on a haunted pub tour with his wife.

Yep, and after 6 pubs and 32 pints he could not tell the light was on,  the curtain was slightly open,  light was reflecting out through the gap and the glass window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The "hand" reaching out of the window is curious, not sure how to make that effect, (do you know Batman? 3d holo? Hole in the curtain?) but, this seems like just an effect, nothing ghostly to me. Still, as ghost pics go, it is better than some. 

• Like 1

Here’s the full image...

NjZKDga.jpg

Notice the street lamp? My guess, glare from the lamp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The "hand" reaching out of the window is curious, not sure how to make that effect, (do you know Batman? 3d holo? Hole in the curtain?) but, this seems like just an effect, nothing ghostly to me. Still, as ghost pics go, it is better than some. 

If i am seeing what you call a "hand" the brighter light not quite half way up it looks more like a reflection on the window frame, lense flare etc,  the white frame is like a movie screen.

The thing is for cheap 50-100 bucks these days an illusion that costs many 1000s seen only at high end places like dizznee and fooled people decades back is common,

Because to me this is actually fairly crappy i doubt it was even on purpose, but if i owned that tour or pub it would only be a ghost, and for 49.99 an hour you can have your drink in that room.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Here’s the full image...

NjZKDga.jpg

Perfect.

Not really surprised they missed off the culprit in the article. There is always an explanation when there is a light source around,  in this case it we have light from inside and outside. 

• Like 2

Nice, thanks Santa :) The appearance as if two arms are reaching out from this angle looks like something inside is reflecting out on the edges of the curtain and is a fun effect for a haunted pub tour. 

Yes, indeed, charge extra for drinks up there LOL.

• Like 1

20191026_105402.jpg.d70db051dee43c7eea20dfd699889ad1.jpg

What the devil is this weird creepy bunny wearing a prairy dress?

• Haha 1

Papameter   70% Ghost   30% Natural or Hoax

A consideration is the amount of activity suggested by multiple witnesses. 

(The old meter is getting  a workout today. Fun, fun, fun)

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

When people will take a picture of a ghost that they see and not a ghost that they think they saw on a random picture, i will find it more convincing...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter   70% Ghost   30% Natural or Hoax

A consideration is the amount of activity suggested by multiple witnesses. 

(The old meter is getting  a workout today. Fun, fun, fun)

So you didn't see the full picture then? :lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

So you didn't see the full picture then? :lol:

I saw it.

9 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Here’s the full image...

NjZKDga.jpg

Look at the bottom left window of the green building.  Same colors.  Definitely a reflection of some sort.

• Thanks 2