Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The houndsman

UM-Bot

By: CyanideMachine | Location: Michigan, USA

Eleven years have passed since my encounter with an entity I can only call The Houndsman. The experience left me with many questions and a fair amount of terror, to this day i still don't have an answer as to what he wanted or why he appeared to me.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112309/the-houndsman

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• papageorge1

• Banggod

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it sounds like a negative energy for sure.

Papameter  55% Paranormal  45% Normal or Hoax

• 1 month later...

The smell of sulphur or rotten egg, roadkill after decay, is common in Yowie, Bigfoot sightings. The exact description you give. No one has ever been able to prove the existence of these creatures around the world yet so many have seen them. The same smell can be attributed at times to landing areas of UFOs. Other sightings of strange appearances have described this smell. I believe this smell is caused by these beings etc. coming through to our dimension. It's as if there is some kind of electrical disturbance created as the parallel dimensions fuse. As if the speed of molicules or atoms, Im no physicist, are either sped up or slowed down to match our dimension. Hence people cant find Yowie, Bigfoot because this creature is not of this dimension. Same with your scary encounter.  No one is waiting for you, you are totally protected, you can't be harmed. 

Edited by Banggod