Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Jong Un is Horseman in the Bible?

Great Old Man

Recently, Kim Jong Un took photo in Baek-du moutain as riding white horse.

Lots of Korean mystery forum users worry that Kim Jong Un could be Horseman in the Bible.

Could Kim jong eun conquer South Korea ?

KJBRevelation6:2

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Tdq6oV7.jpg

bandicam_2019-05-06_15-18-26-343.jpg?type=w800

2019 the Economist 

• Haha 1

The Bible says the army of the anti-Christ will be 300 million strong.

So that is either China or India, or a hi-tech economy which is going to swarm the rest of the world will vast numbers of bots.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Riding a white horse is common for people who wants to appear powerfull. Nothing new there.

DvimovVX4AABE9C.jpg

Mussolini White Horse

Lots of Korean mystery forum users worry that Kim Jong Un could be Horseman in the Bible.

And we all know that Korean mystery forum users and the bible are the most accurate sources of information in the World. :whistle:

No. The South Korean armed forces are a lot more advanced and well trained than the North is. Add to that the US forces there and its not possible for the North to conquer the South. 

Revelation have so far never predicted anything that actually happened.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow;

Does Kim Jong Un have a bow ?

and a crown was given unto him:

Does Kim Jong Un have a crown ?

and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Have Kim Jong Un ever conquered anything ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

NO!

57 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

NO!

And if you stop leaning on the Americans and try to make a effort to be friends with Japan, Spam Muncher wouldn't even think about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Tdq6oV7.jpg

bandicam_2019-05-06_15-18-26-343.jpg?type=w800

2019 the Economist 

No. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Riding a white horse is common for people who wants to appear powerfull. Nothing new there.

Image result for trump and horse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

One more interest thing.

Inchon airport symbolizes "the Rabbit"

Lots of occultist called "R.O.K' as white rabbit.

It seems ominous.

viewimage.php?id=20a4c332e0c021&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73ced84fa11d0283162f18dd5505eb28abfc2607ab56b7bd2a60d13e9e7bd949f92c3a852381c59be506d6b0e0def897f51b2440de1d7

viewimage.php?id=20a4c332e0c021&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73ced84fa11d0283162f18dd5505eb28abfc2607ab56b7bd2a60d13e9e7bd949f92c3a852381c59be506d6d0e52eed37c58e2440de1d7

On 10/27/2019 at 10:58 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

DvimovVX4AABE9C.jpg

Hmm. Putin wearing shirt while riding horse...Who's he trying to impress?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Genghis Khan  might have been mistaken for a biblical horseman, he even had a bow didn't he?  Kim is just too inconsequential to be biblical.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Kim Jong-Un doesn't have a crown in a literal sense, but he does in a more figurative sense. And can you imagine him wearing a real crown on top of that gosh awful hairdo? That would be a horror indeed!

Rather, it's widely reported that his father groomed him to take over the leadership of North Korea upon his death. So, in a figurative sense, " . . .he was given a crown ..." as stated in Rev. 6:2.  In other words, his father crowned him as his successor.

And while other world leaders, iincluding Putin, have ridden white horses, which other living leaders who ride a white horse have also been given a crown? 

As far as holding a bow, again in a figurative sense, Kim Jong-Un also meets that criteria. What is a bow meant to do? To shoot arrows. And what is the definition of an arrow? According to dictionary.com, an arrow is a slender pointed *missile*. In other words, a bow is a missile launcher. And we all know that Kim Jung-Un can launch missiles.

The Bible says that the horseman on the white horse ". . . rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." That remains to be seen, but Kim Jong-Un has hinted at possessing EMP (electro magnetic pulse) bombs, which are much easier to deploy than conventional nuclear weapons, and can fry electronics over a widespread area.

There is another Biblical passage referring to four chariots pulled by different colored horses in Zechariah 6:4. The white horses initially head toward the west, and Kim Jong-Un has threatened the west.

The book of Revelation also states that the number of the  beast is that of a man, and that it   can be calculated, "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man"s number. His number is 666." Rev..13:18. I don't know if I possess  biblical wisdom or insight, but for what it's worth, this is what I noticed.

If you line up the chapter and verse numbers from Revelation 6:2 with Zechariah 6:4, you get 66+ (2+4), or 666. I know this isn't for everyone, but if you believe and study the Bible's end time prophesies, I think that Kim Jong-Un could be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, or perhaps worse..

Edited by Misterios Interesantes
Clarification

8 hours ago, Misterios Interesantes said:

The book of Revelation also states that the number of the  beast is that of a man, and that it   can be calculated, "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man"s number. His number is 666." Rev..13:18. I don't know if I possess  biblical wisdom or insight, but for what it's worth, this is what I noticed.

If you line up the chapter and verse numbers from Revelation 6:2 with Zechariah 6:4, you get 66+ (2+4), or 666. I know this isn't for everyone, but if you believe and study the Bible's end time prophesies, I think that Kim Jong-Un could be one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, or perhaps worse..

You'd have to ignore the Book of Revelation when it states "the number of his name". 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Image result for trump and horse 

Serious question: Are his hands big enough to hold the reins? 

46 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nah.  His nanny will help him get off when the music stops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nah.  His nanny will help him get off when the music stops.

Baby Trumpy wants to play golfy

• Haha 1

Hey partner, your way off base here, I don't want to attack your Religous Beliefs but Chairman Kim is nothing but a Little Dictartor who is holding on by his finger nails trying to maintain control. This Viral outbreak could be the straw that breaks the Camels back. Have you noticed that North Korea is staying very tight lipped about the Coronavirus outbreak in North Korea? Well with their lack of resources and their primitive infrastructure the infection there could probably be worst than it is in China.

This Virus could destroy Kim's little empire, now I don't wilsh any ill on his poor people, but this could cause a complete collapse of that Government. I think the biggest threat to South Korea is the possibility that hoards of North Koreans may start streaming South in an attempt to seek medical care and to flee from the effects of this Virus. If that happens your Government is going to have their hands full and they are are going to have to make some important decisions on how to handle the crisis.

Peace

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Dam I just through up in my mouth!!:cry:

Peace

On 2/24/2020 at 2:04 AM, Rlyeh said:

You'd have to ignore the Book of Revelation when it states "the number of his name". 

Good point

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey partner, your way off base here, I don't want to attack your Religous Beliefs but Chairman Kim is nothing but a Little Dictartor who is holding on by his finger nails trying to maintain control. This Viral outbreak could be the straw that breaks the Camels back. Have you noticed that North Korea is staying very tight lipped about the Coronavirus outbreak in North Korea? Well with their lack of resources and their primitive infrastructure the infection there could probably be worst than it is in China.

This Virus could destroy Kim's little empire, now I don't wilsh any ill on his poor people, but this could cause a complete collapse of that Government. I think the biggest threat to South Korea is the possibility that hoards of North Koreans may start streaming South in an attempt to seek medical care and to flee from the effects of this Virus. If that happens your Government is going to have their hands full and they are are going to have to make some important decisions on how to handle the crisis.

Peace

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Yes, I have noticed that they are being very tight lipped about the Coronavirus. That seems to be the case with most negative information about North Korea. It's mostly through defectors that we learn how hungry and impoverished the majority of their population is. I don't wish any additional suffering on the North Korean people either, but if the virus is unchecked, I hope you're right and that COVID-19 might be enough to topple Kim's evil empire. 

Edited by Misterios Interesantes
Clarification