Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany's "new Hitler" is on the rise

Eldorado

13 hours ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

Warum warum 

Warum warum sind die banane krumm

I do not  know why the Bananas are not straight,  But before we get warned using a foreign language is not permitted on the forum.

Take Care 

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect this is from a Nuremberg Rally, I also suspected Goebbels was involved with it. 

It was the so called "Sportpalast Speech" of Goebbels on 18FEB1943 in Berlin.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toast said:

A response to the Stalingrad disaster. The Russians had been playing Total War for some time. Germany really was not fully mobilised, in terms of the utilisation of women, in the war effort.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, toast said:

Thanks for the information, you know Goebbels and his wife of were really true beleivers and the saddest creatures born on this Earth. To this day when I hear that name it makes me sick. To think a Mother would poison her children because they wouldn't grow up in a world based upon Hitler's Germany, What an evil b****.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the information, you know Goebbels and his wife of were really true beleivers and the saddest creatures born on this Earth. To this day when I hear that name it makes me sick. To think a Mother would poison her children because they wouldn't grow up in a world based upon Hitler's Germany, What an evil b****.

What would the "Allies" have done when they'd captured them? A  show trial, a kangaroo court, and almost certainly summary execution for him. What would have happened to his wife? Most probably imprisonment, I expect. What would have happened to the children then? 

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

What would the "Allies" have done when they'd captured them? A  show trial, a kangaroo court, and almost certainly summary execution for him. What would have happened to his wife? Most probably imprisonment, I expect. What would have happened to the children then? 

In reality they would have most likely taken them prisoner considering that it was the Russians. But they could have gotten the children out before the end. But Herr Goebbels and his wife decided that they could not live in a world without Hitler. Now this was stated by survivors of the Bunker, lts a fact of history, if you want to research it go online it's easy to find. It sounds like you think they were better off dead, is that true?

I am not speculating about this, it's a known fact. If you don't beleive me ask Toast he is German and he knows the history.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

If G. had been caught alive, he would have been sitting next to Göring in the Nuremberg Trails and would have been sentenced to death. His wife, Magda, was a role model ("Deutsche Mutter") that time but had no official position like her husband. I am not sure if she would have been accused in Nuremberg as well, but at least she would have been summoned as a witness with a chancre of imprisonment for complicity or something like that. It is obvious her kids to be taken away from her forever, to give the little kids a chance for a kind of new, or future, life outside Germany, most likely in the USA, without the toxic ethos they experienced in their very first years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

We dont really have to speculate on this, we just have to see what happened to the children and wives of other high ranking Nazi's. They were held by the allies for a short while and then released. The allies did not punish the family members, only those responsible for the attrocities.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We dont really have to speculate on this, we just have to see what happened to the children and wives of other high ranking Nazi's. They were held by the allies for a short while and then released. The allies did not punish the family members, only those responsible for the attrocities.

They locked all the eugenics children up in mental institutions.

So many parents got them out of Germany before the final push. One of the most prominent is the Abba singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

32 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

So many parents got them out of Germany before the final push. One of the most prominent is the Abba singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

Anni-Frid Lyngstad DOB 15th of November 1945, end of WW2 8th of May 1945.

:blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, toast said:

WW2 was still on when her mum got pregnant.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

They locked all the eugenics children up in mental institutions.

Several high ranking nazis had children and none of them were locked in mental institutions as far as I know, nor were they send out of the country, so I'm not quite sure what your point is here ?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Several high ranking nazis had children and none of them were locked in mental institutions as far as I know, nor were they send out of the country, so I'm not quite sure what your point is here ?

Those that stayed in Germany were all locked up in institutions.

They were kept there most their lives too. I was just saying, a poster said the wives and children off SS people were treated correctly. No they weren't. The children got locked up and many of the women got raped by Russians.

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Those that stayed in Germany were all locked up in institutions.

They were kept there most their lives too. I was just saying, a poster said the wives and children off SS people were treated correctly. No they weren't. The children got locked up and many of the women got raped by Russians.

Field Marshal Rommels family stayed in Germany, and they weren't locked up. In fact his son Manfred Rommel joined the German military after WWII. I think your mistaken or have some bad information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, toast said:

I always heard she was a lebensborn baby.

• Like 2

The thing I found interesting about the Goebbels "total war" speech, was the insistence that the Russian army was an unwitting arm of Jewish Capitalist ambitions to rule the world. One wonders how an educated population could have given any credence to that, and how many actually did.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The thing I found interesting about the Goebbels "total war" speech, was the insistence that the Russian army was an unwitting arm of Jewish Capitalist ambitions to rule the world. One wonders how an educated population could have given any credence to that, and how many actually did.

The speech was only given to a select audience.

Setting and audience[edit]

The setting of the speech in the Sportpalast placed the audience behind and under a big banner bearing the all-capitals words "TOTALER KRIEG – KÜRZESTER KRIEG" ("total war – shortest war") along with Nazi banners and Nazi swastikas, as seen in pictures and film of the event.

Although Goebbels claimed that the audience included people from "all classes and occupations" (including "soldiers, doctors, scientists, artists, engineers and architects, teachers, white collars"), the propagandist had carefully selected his listeners to react with appropriate fanaticism. Goebbels said to Albert Speer that it was the best-trained audience one could find in Germany. However, the enthusiastic and unified crowd response recorded in the written version is, at times, not fully supported by the recording.[1]

Here is the link the above came from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportpalast_speech

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes. I knew that she and her mother had been driven out of Norway but the story I heard was that her father was an SS officer. I thought the lebensborn were part of Himmler's plan to breed a pure Aryan race.

I understand that ML, but that was so obviously a false premise, that the listening audience on radio ought to have been riled by it. I doubt people liked being bullshipped to, in those days, any more than now. Was there really a substantial sector of the population, that believed it ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I see now that Lebensborn wasn't necessarily just SS. Thanks for the link. I looked at this wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

23 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I understand that ML, but that was so obviously a false premise, that the listening audience on radio ought to have been riled by it. I doubt people liked being bullshipped to, in those days, any more than now. Was there really a substantial sector of the population, that believed it ?

I really don't know, and that's a question that been debated since the end of WWII. However, in my opinion I beleive that most of the German population didn't beleive in the propaganda or In Hitler and the Nazi party. Maybe in the beginning many may have believed but before the 1930s ended I think that changed. People could see what Germany was becoming before the war started, and I don't think that the average German believed what was happening was good for Germany.

In the same respect I think that the average German could also see through all the propaganda that was being forced upon them. However, I think that they toed the line out of fear more than Any belief in their Leaders and the Nazi Party. I mean how did any of it give them a better life, especially after the war started. Their. Children were dying, the German economy was soon in the trash and the only people who were bennifiting from all that was happening was the very rich, and the Nazi Leadership.

So I think you are right people didn't beleive in it, but they could do nothing about it. It's like you said, it's pretty much the same thing where dealing with today, on a much different level though.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, susieice said:

I see now that Lebensborn wasn't necessarily just SS. Thanks for the link. I looked at this wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

That's very true, but many of the SS Soldiers were used as fathers. Because their genetics was suppose to be above average, and that was the goal of the program. Which was to breed a superior pure race of Germans, which would be the next Leaders of Germany. But by 1942 , the SS ranks were being infiltrated by people from many of the conquered nations. Most these people were placed in the Waffen or fighting SS. I beleive that only true Germans were used in the Allgemeine SS. This branch of the SS was used to enforce racial policies and general policing of the Nazi Party headquarters. They also had a special branch that were Guards for Hitler, were Allgemeine SS with the special title of Leibstandarte.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

The SS would not even take recruits with dental fillings, in the early stages, but standards were steadily relaxed. I think I read somewhere that only around 10% of the originals, were still active at the end.

• Like 1