Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany's "new Hitler" is on the rise

Eldorado

42 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

When a man says I want a Germany for the German people and he is labelled a Nazi for it then there are serious problems going on.

It shows just how manipulative opposition politicians are in their underhand attempts to close down Democracy.

The only thing thats a serious problem here is your rudimentary knowledge about the guy and his targets because I do not see another reason for such an insane comment.

• Like 3

On 11/1/2019 at 1:47 PM, toast said:

The only thing thats a serious problem here is your rudimentary knowledge about the guy and his targets because I do not see another reason for such an insane comment.

Nurenberg, a few days ago. ADF members outraged as a mixed-race girl played Mary, the Mom, in a Christmas play. Girl christian, but not white enough for the role.

ADF, my dear Roofgardener, does not stand for Germany, for their culture. It stands for only  two things: nazis and white supremacy.

If you or anyone else has sympathy for them than you stand for those two things too.

Do not be foold by their " anti-muslim" rethoric. That is only a part of something bigger.

Btw. A few weeks ago, a ADF sympathiser shot a couple of Jewish people in Germany. Some of them found safety in a - Kebab shop.

Cheers.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, odas said:

Nurenberg, a few days ago. ADF members outraged as a mixed-race girl played Mary, the Mom, in a Christmas play. Girl christian, but not white enough for the role.

How dare you imply that a woman from Palestine wasn't white ? :innocent:

• Haha 2

maybe he is a budding Adolf Hitler, but let's face it.The constant bombardment of germans and other europeans due to the constant influx of muslim refugees in to Germany or other countries  is going to create resentment and distrust.Some time ago I thought to myself that another Hitler might rise up, due to all this pressure by the EU.The french even before now had problems  with muslims in France for example. If the EU keeps pushing this, then people will push back.Hungary under Orban and some other eastern european countries don't want them.The hungarians had their fill of them  with the excersions of the  Ottoman Turks  into Europe.Why do you think they don't want them there.Some like I think Poland have said they would take CHRISTIAN  refugees from the Middle East, but not muslims.

Most people by the way think of Bavaria first before they think of other parts of Germany.My dad's family is bavarian,with relatives in the Black Forest.His mother's people came from Pomerainia to Riga,latvia at somepoint.  I never took german in school, but my dad spoke german with a Berliner accent, since he learned it from grandma.Grandpa would never speak it to the kids,said we are americans now, and we speak english. When they did the background check for my dad to get his top secret and crypto clearences, the only thing he found out from a friend was who worked that area was, that some of his relatives in Germany were for Hitler and others against.Grandma's first cousin, Reinhold had to flee germany because the Gestapo had orders to arrest him, even after he was cleared of being jewish.Someone had reported to the gestapo he was jewish.They found out that his family had fought in the Crusades and some relatives had been members of the Livonian knights of the Sword in Riga.They later were absorbed into the Teutonic Knights.That's like people thinking everyone in Russia was a member of the communist party,which wasn't true either.

• Like 1

Out of interest, if all those migrating to Europe to flee war, climate change or to improve their lives generally (often conned by traffickers) were Christian, Hindu, Confuscians, Satanists or Atheists, would it make any difference?   Same people,  Same situation.

And of course, many are.  Why are only muslims a problem?   Is it because that is what the MSM tell us?

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Essan said:

Out of interest, if all those migrating to Europe to flee war, climate change or to improve their lives generally (often conned by traffickers) were Christian, Hindu, Confuscians, Satanists or Atheists, would it make any difference?   Same people,  Same situation.

And of course, many are.  Why are only muslims a problem?   Is it because that is what the MSM tell us?

Essan, this kind of behaviour is as old as the humanity. Weak people will always find someone else to blame for their inability to achieve something more in their lives.

This is not only reserved to white people or christianity. We find this in all races and religions and nationalities.

Radical muslims or jews or you name it act just the same as radical white nationalists. They are weak, uneducated, did not achieve anything in their life and look for someone to blame.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HollyDolly said:

maybe he is a budding Adolf Hitler, but let's face it.The constant bombardment of germans and other europeans due to the constant influx of muslim refugees in to Germany or other countries  is going to create resentment and distrust.

What you tried to use here as an explanation for the growing right-wing politics is a simple copy&paste of an argument thats used by right-wing morons themselves in an inflationary fashion. I can explain to you by simple statistical values that the claim "the constant bombardment of germans (...) due to the constant influx of muslim refugees in to Germany" is rubbish. The 30 years peak in Germany of immigrants who applied for asylum was at 745k individuals in 2015/2016. In 2018, the number dropped down to 185k, which is 0,23% of the current population of Germany.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Migration is always and everywhere an excuse to support extreme rights. Also the desire for a russia-style authoritarian regime with a strong leader who gives them the feeling of..., I don't know, pride?
These are international, worldwide phenomens.

The rise of nationalism in Germany however has some other specific reasons as well.
One reason of course is the ongoing conflict between East- and West-Germans. Because they are living in two different and incompatible realities. The walls are still in the heads of many and won't burst anytime soon.
I have forseen this and was strongly AGAINST 're-unification'!

Another weird thing is the 'Reichsbürger'-scene with about 20,000 supporters and growing.
They don't recognise the Federal Republic and consider the war is still on.
They have own passports, ID-cards and live in a Fantasy-German Reich.
They also have territorial demands. Some want the borders of 1914, some of 1939 and some even claim Germany should have the borders of 1942! :w00t:

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Katzenking said:

Migration is always and everywhere an excuse to support extreme rights. Also the desire for a russia-style authoritarian regime with a strong leader who gives them the feeling of..., I don't know, pride?
These are international, worldwide phenomens.

The rise of nationalism in Germany however has some other specific reasons as well.
One reason of course is the ongoing conflict between East- and West-Germans. Because they are living in two different and incompatible realities. The walls are still in the heads of many and won't burst anytime soon.

Another weird thing is the 'Reichsbürger'-scene with about 20,000 supporters and growing.
They don't recognise the Federal Republic and consider the war is still on.
They have own passports, ID-cards and live in a Fantasy-German Reich.
They also have territorial demands. Some want the borders of 1914, some of 1939 and some even claim Germany should have the borders of 1942! :w00t:

Interesting.  In the 90's I was aquainted with some "patriots" that did something similar.  They had license plates on their cars that were not issued by any state, they refused to get a drivers license and proclaimed themselves sovereign from any state laws.  Some of them ended up in jail but it was for income tax evasion. 

And now something different, for all the fans of AFD and all other " anti immigrant" (read Nazi Parties) movements:

Liliana Segre, a Holocoust survivor, put forward a motion in Italian Parliament to estabilsh a comitee to combat hate.

Now, she needs 24/7 security because of all the death threats she has received after the Italian right refused to pass the motion.

THAT my friends is the true face of the parties who claim that they just want to preserve their culture.

If you are rooting for parties like that, put a little schnauzer below your nose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, Essan said:

Its not about immigration, its the volume of immigration.

The flawed argument those who are pro mass-immigration buy into is that if you dont agree with pro mass-immigration then you must belong to the other extreme - the goose steppers. There are a 1000 shades between those two extremes, its not an all one way or the other argument.

What happened with the number of Syrian refugees moving to Germany produced outrage, and rightfully so. What was it...… 2 million in one year? How anybody sane can think thats not immigration going to far is beyond me. Its no wonder the ADF exist, and I see nothing Nazi in their policies.

With it being Germany I think people are too afraid due to the guilt piled onto them as a result of WW2 to adopt sane immigration policies. And sadly enough, neither can the rest of the Western World either. Whatever happened to 30,000 immigrants a year? Why is it 10x 20x 30x 50x that amount?

On 11/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Katzenking said:

:lol: Спокойной ночи! 

On this day in particular.  

On 11/7/2019 at 10:22 PM, RabidMongoose said:

and I see nothing Nazi in their policies.

Only blond children can play Jesus, according to them. 

Why neo-Nazis keep denying their obvious Nazism? Because it's outlawed in civilized societies, that's why. And why is it outlawed? Because Jesus wasn't blond, you dumb ****s.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol: Спокойной ночи! 

On this day in particular.  

Only blond children can play Jesus, according to them. 

Why neo-Nazis keep denying their obvious Nazism? Because it's outlawed in civilized societies, that's why. And why is it outlawed? Because Jesus wasn't blond, you dumb ****s.  

Where does it say they think only blonde children can play Jesus?

58 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Where does it say they think only blonde children can play Jesus?

Where did you get the imbecilic idea that you can somehow invent the excuses for nazis so magical they can keep going on with their nazi crap while no one will notice? 

Not everyone is retarded, you know.

Wanna be nazi? Wanna be nazi apologist? Go on, let's see how far you'll get, but do not insult my intelligence with childish attempts to deny you're up to elbows in nazi crap. 

Anyway, you can start here: 

https://10.en24.news/2019/nuremberg-christ-child-is-not-blond-enough-an-arrow-into-the-german-heart-of-the-afd.html

"A Christ child has blond curls," rages about it on the Facebook page "Our Germany – patriotic and free". 

Blond curls. Hebrew baby 2,000 years ago had blond curls. 

And then you'll wonder why the sane people are dismissing far right as predominantly intellectually challenged bunch of irrational freaks with severe inferiority complex. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Where did you get the imbecilic idea that you can somehow invent the excuses for nazis so magical they can keep going on with their nazi crap while no one will notice? 

Not everyone is retarded, you know.

Wanna be nazi? Wanna be nazi apologist? Go on, let's see how far you'll get, but do not insult my intelligence with childish attempts to deny you're up to elbows in nazi crap. 

Anyway, you can start here: 

https://10.en24.news/2019/nuremberg-christ-child-is-not-blond-enough-an-arrow-into-the-german-heart-of-the-afd.html

"A Christ child has blond curls," rages about it on the Facebook page "Our Germany – patriotic and free". 

Blond curls. Hebrew baby 2,000 years ago had blond curls. 

And then you'll wonder why the sane people are dismissing far right as predominantly intellectually challenged bunch of irrational freaks with severe inferiority complex. 

So there is no AFD source saying the child wasn`t blonde enough.

Putting aside your lies and crazy hysteria, then the article actually says someone living in the same town that the AFD have been campaigning in posted onto their Facebook page that the child wasn't blonde enough. Then your crazy hysteria biased media source has escalated that into being caused by the Nazi AFD.

No rational debate is possible with you as you have shown time and time again. You must live in a terribly frightening world and I would just like to say that the crazy levels of hysteria that elicits in you is your karma.

Enjoy!

Edited by RabidMongoose

38 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

So there is no AFD source saying the child wasn`t blonde enough.

Except for their tweets. Now deleted, because they can stand behind everything they say, as usual :lol: 

Look, you and your co-sufferers should decide already. Either you want your Jesus blonde, either you don't. You can't just attack children for not being blonde and then run away from your own words when the grown-ups show up. 

You look like bizarrely childish cowards when you do that. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Except for their tweets. Now deleted, because they can stand behind everything they say, as usual :lol: 

Look, you and your co-sufferers should decide already. Either you want your Jesus blonde, either you don't. You can't just attack children for not being blonde and then run away from your own words when the grown-ups show up. 

You look like bizarrely childish cowards when you do that. 

I`m not interested in your hysteria or negativity, show me actual evidence that the AFD is Nazi. Find me one YouTube video or something where in one of their speeches they are talking about genocide, anti-Semitism, sending all immigrants home, etc.

I will now educate you on WW2. Due to the Jewish influences in Christianity (Old Testament, and Jesus) then Hitler considered Christianity a subhuman religion. They were removing it and building a new religion based on ancient European paganism, blood ancestry, and Hitler was their central figure in that new religion. He was elevated to status of messiah in it.

So a Nazi wouldnt want any Jesus, regardless of hair and skin colour. Are you finished now?

13 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I`m not interested in your hysteria or negativity, show me actual evidence that the AFD is Nazi. Find me one YouTube video or something where in one of their speeches they are talking about genocide, anti-Semitism, sending all immigrants home, etc.

I will now educate you on WW2. Due to the Jewish influences in Christianity (Old Testament, and Jesus) then Hitler considered Christianity a subhuman religion. They were removing it and building a new religion based on ancient European paganism, blood ancestry, and Hitler was their central figure in that new religion. He was elevated to status of messiah in it.

So a Nazi wouldnt want any Jesus, regardless of hair and skin colour. Are you finished now?

You forgot to mention that was Himmler's idea, popular among the true believers of the Nazi cult, not among the masses who were sold the same brand of troglodyte hypocrisy that you and your beloved AFD are peddling today: defence of Christianity as the flimsy screen for hysteric fear of the others.  

After all, women were advised by Nazis to stick to Kinder, Küche, Kirche. The latter meaning the church. As in Christian church. 

You seem to imply no Nazi can be a declared Christian, which is hilariously false - especially if you take a look at virtually any nazi-like attempt except totalitarian communism.

Not only your Nazis do want Jesus, preferably blond one, but they also ride him mercilessly and shamelessly, like he would ever approve of mass-murders and treating your neighbour like ****, just because said neighbour hasn't got blond ****ing curls. 

Finished? Me? With you? Ha!

Ridiculing you, apologists of aggressive, sadistic ideologies, that have already cost Europe tens of millions of lives, is every sane person's duty. I will do my part, until the day I die. And a little longer than that.   

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You forgot to mention that was Himmler's idea, popular among the true believers of the Nazi cult, not among the masses who were sold the same brand of troglodyte hypocrisy that you and your beloved AFD are peddling today: defence of Christianity as the flimsy screen for hysteric fear of the others.  

After all, women were advised by Nazis to stick to Kinder, Küche, Kirche. The latter meaning the church. As in Christian church. 

You seem to imply no Nazi can be a declared Christian, which is hilariously false - especially if you take a look at virtually any nazi-like attempt except totalitarian communism.

Not only your Nazis do want Jesus, preferably blond one, but they also ride him mercilessly and shamelessly, like he would ever approve of mass-murders and treating your neighbour like ****, just because said neighbour hasn't got blond ****ing curls. 

Finished? Me? With you? Ha!

Ridiculing you, apologists of aggressive, sadistic ideologies, that have already cost Europe tens of millions of lives, is every sane person's duty. I will do my part, until the day I die. And a little longer than that.   

Personally, I think you have WW2 issues because of where you live in Europe.

It is clouding your perceptions and judgement. Again I ask for actual evidence the AFD is Nazi? You have none, you are simply following what people tell you on your television who dont like the AFD wanting to cut right back on immigration. Shame on you.

8 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Personally, I think you have WW2 issues because of where you live in Europe.

It is clouding your perceptions and judgement. Again I ask for actual evidence the AFD is Nazi? You have none, you are simply following what people tell you on your television who dont like the AFD wanting to cut right back on immigration. Shame on you.

Shame on you, wannabe Nazis, who quote the actual Nazi ideological crap verbatim and then resort to - according to your own stereotype - Jewish habit of arguing, in attempt to escape the responsibility. 

I've never heard of lying and cowardice being Aryan characteristics. 

Is that why you're called neo-Nazis? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Shame on you, wannabe Nazis, who quote the actual Nazi ideological crap verbatim and then resort to - according to your own stereotype - Jewish habit of arguing, in attempt to escape the responsibility. 

I've never heard of lying and cowardice being Aryan characteristics. 

Is that why you're called neo-Nazis? 

Just tidying up your factual inaccuracies seeing as you are trying to portray other people/parties as Nazi (which I note now includes myself). So I have asked twice now for evidence that the AFD is Nazi.

Where is your evidence? 

Shall I point out the obvious problem you have going on? Read over your posts, read your hate, your abuse, your hysteria, and then contemplate on how you arrived there without seeing any actual evidence at all.

You need to learn to question, to criticize, and to ask for evidence, when you see someone appear on your tv set making such severe accusations. If you are so easily manipulated by rival politicians playing negative politics then I might suggest you watch tv with a parent going forward.

Edited by RabidMongoose

27 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Just tidying up your factual inaccuracies seeing as you are trying to portray other people/parties as Nazi (which I note now includes myself). So I have asked twice now for evidence that the AFD is Nazi.

Where is your evidence? 

Shall I point out the obvious problem you have going on? Read over your posts, read your hate, your abuse, your hysteria, and then contemplate on how you arrived there without seeing any actual evidence at all.

You need to learn to question, to criticize, and to ask for evidence, when you see someone appear on your tv set making such severe accusations. 

For evidence, start here: 

https://www.dw.com/en/local-afd-leaders-holocaust-remarks-prompt-outrage/a-37173729

"This is not just a run-of-the-mill provocation - this about our identity as Germans," wrote Social Democratic Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel on Facebook. "Höcke's speech particularly horrified me personally because my father was an unapologetic Nazi until the day he died."

So, if you can't connect these glaringly obvious Nazi dots and you don't believe me, you could maybe consider the opinions of people like Sigmar Gabriel, who apparently knows what he's talking about. Not just from historic and politic but also personal angle. 

But we both know that we both know AFD is Nazi. Or, wannabe Nazi. I'll give them that much. 

So, why are you doing this? 

Why are you trying so hard to make random people believe you're so simple you can't tell a Nazi when you see - and hear - one? 

It's not something that can be hidden, you know. And troglodytes are not voting for AFD because they think they're not Nazis. 

What's the point of your denial then? 

Why don't you tell me instead what is that, that you find appealing in destruction of civil society that made it possible for you to waste your time on the Internet, with obviously a lot of free time, accessible technology and no worries of consequences? Why do you want to lose that and get some psychopathic Führer to **** on your head instead?  

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

For evidence, start here: 

https://www.dw.com/en/local-afd-leaders-holocaust-remarks-prompt-outrage/a-37173729

"This is not just a run-of-the-mill provocation - this about our identity as Germans," wrote Social Democratic Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel on Facebook. "Höcke's speech particularly horrified me personally because my father was an unapologetic Nazi until the day he died."

So, if you can't connect these glaringly obvious Nazi dots and you don't believe me, you could maybe consider the opinions of people like Sigmar Gabriel, who apparently knows what he's talking about. Not just from historic and politic but also personal angle. 

But we both know that we both know AFD is Nazi. Or, wannabe Nazi. I'll give them that much. 

So, why are you doing this? 

Why are you trying so hard to make random people believe you're so simple you can't tell a Nazi when you see - and hear - one? 

It's not something that can be hidden, you know. And troglodytes are not voting for AFD because they think they're not Nazis. 

What's the point of your denial then? 

Why don't you tell me instead what is that, that you find appealing in destruction of civil society that made it possible for you to waste your time on the Internet, with obviously a lot of free time, accessible technology and no worries of consequences? Why do you want to lose that and get some psychopathic Führer to **** on your head instead?  

I read that the AFD politician wants to move on from the holocaust ceremony. While some may consider than insensitive, and maybe Germany should wait another 50 years, how does that make that particular AFD politician a Nazi?

He is not a holocaust denier, he is not saying come on lets get the Jews, he is not saying come on lets get the immigrants, he is not saying Hitler did the right thing, etc, etc, etc. You have no evidence that the AFD are Nazi, and its you connecting up the dots to draw a Nazi.

Having seen what the US media do to Trump, after seeing what the BBC do to anybody remotely right-wing here in the UK, then I have zero confidence in the media to tell the truth about anybody on the right throughout the whole of the Western Hemisphere. I now demand evidence before I will consider what they say.

Until then its negative politicking and character assassinations until I know anything different. To me you always come across as hysterical and led by your emotions. I dread to think of what happened in your part of the world to make you like that.

But I am a logical person and I like to see actual evidence.

14 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I read that the AFD politician wants to move on from the holocaust ceremony. While some may consider than insensitive, and maybe Germany should wait another 50 years, how does that make that particular AFD politician a Nazi?

He is not a holocaust denier, he is not saying come on lets get the Jews, he is not saying come on lets get the immigrants, he is not saying Hitler did the right thing, etc, etc, etc. You have no evidence that the AFD are Nazi, and its you connecting up the dots to draw a Nazi.

Having seen what the US media do to Trump, after seeing what the BBC do to anybody remotely right-wing here in the UK, then I have zero confidence in the media to tell the truth about anybody on the right throughout the whole of the Western Hemisphere. I now demand evidence before I will consider what they say.

Until then its negative politicking and character assassinations until I know anything different. To me you always come across as hysterical and led by your emotions. I dread to think of what happened in your part of the world to make you like that.

But I am a logical person and I like to see actual evidence.

For someone not Nazi, they accidentally say awfully a lot of the same things and exact slogans the original Nazis used to say. 

If that's not the evidence of Nazism, then it's the evidence of the most amazing accidental overlap in ideology ever seen. 

So, when given the evidence, you will ask for evidence. Because if various Trumps can act like brain damaged children in public, so can you? Sure, you can, but come on, don't do this to yourself. It's demeaning. 

Tell me instead, why do you think you're drawn to intolerant and sadistic ideologies?

What do you think you can achieve with rather desperate denial? 

I'd actually love to help you snap out of your unhealthy ideological infatuation. It can ruin your life, you know.

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

For someone not Nazi, they accidentally say awfully a lot of the same things and exact slogans the original Nazis used to say. If that's not the evidence of Nazism, then it's the evidence of the most amazing accidental overlap in ideology ever seen. 

So, when given the evidence, you will ask for evidence. Because if various Trumps can act like brain damaged children in public, so can you? Sure, you can, but come on, don't do this to yourself. It's demeaning. 

Tell me instead, why do you think you're drawn to intolerant and sadistic ideologies?

What do you think you can achieve with rather desperate denial? 

I'd actually love to help you snap out of your unhealthy ideological infatuation. It can ruin your life, you know.

What sayings and slogans have they copied from the Nazis?

You think Trump and Boris are extreme macho nationalists too. With that in mind what kind of credibility do you think your claims have with people like myself? I will tell you, none lol.

Germany right now is going through the post-war trauma of unrestricted immigration. They cannot adopt sensible immigration policies because anything other that total capitulation has people crying Nazi. Thats why the AFD exists. Its the ordinary German people (not extremists) wanting unrestricted immigration stopped. Just look what happened with Syria, 2 million immigrants in a single year.

Not 50,000 but 2 million!

Edited by RabidMongoose