Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think my demons is still here with me

Kaylabear32111

Hey my name is Makayla and why i think i am be hounted in my dreams because i remeber win i was just 6 year old that i been have wired thing that cant be happen but by a ghost or devil and as i was 6 year old ill talk to it alot like it was my angel but as i got to my teens age it seem get wrose like first it will throw all my stuff that mean alot to me will be in trush. Then win igrone it that put my stuff in trush ill wake up with hand marks on me that look like some went kill me in my sleep then that win i know it some bad mess with me and i never tell no one of it or family about so as i was fight this thing mess with me it same be more wrose of me igrone it more then that win i did i had stuff throw at me and be locked in my own room scream at what do this to me and it same stop for like in till i was in high school. Then win i was in high school it came back and do wrose damges to me and some how ill fall like some one went me to fall and stuff. But win i turn 20 i went away and since then i been have these wired dream that wont go way and i am now 23 still have these wired dream about me be baby and zombie and die people and people take me to scared places. So that why i still have these evil still mess with me. But i went know what you think

• Confused 1

Hi Kayla,don't ever converse with anything paranormal as it can get a foothold into your psyche.just try to put it out of your mind and give it no power.Only tell it to leave you alone and mean it,or use prayer if you follow a religion.

• Like 3

Hello Kayla and welcome to the UM forums! :st

First up, I wanted to thank you kindly for sharing your experience with us. :D 

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaylabear32111 said:

Hey my name is Makayla and why i think i am be hounted in my dreams because i remeber win i was just 6 year old that i been have wired thing that cant be happen but by a ghost or devil and as i was 6 year old ill talk to it alot like it was my angel but as i got to my teens age it seem get wrose like first it will throw all my stuff that mean alot to me will be in trush. Then win igrone it that put my stuff in trush ill wake up with hand marks on me that look like some went kill me in my sleep then that win i know it some bad mess with me and i never tell no one of it or family about so as i was fight this thing mess with me it same be more wrose of me igrone it more then that win i did i had stuff throw at me and be locked in my own room scream at what do this to me and it same stop for like in till i was in high school. Then win i was in high school it came back and do wrose damges to me and some how ill fall like some one went me to fall and stuff. But win i turn 20 i went away and since then i been have these wired dream that wont go way and i am now 23 still have these wired dream about me be baby and zombie and die people and people take me to scared places. So that why i still have these evil still mess with me. But i went know what you think

Hi Makayla, the last thing you should be concerned about are demons and ghosts. There's no evidence whatsoever that they exist. What you experienced as a six year old must have been enormously frightening, but it is not unusual for children to imagine things or even hallucinate, for that matter (if that is indeed what was happening) as it is all part of the developmental process. It also appears that much of what you have experienced has been whilst dreaming, so that in and of itself should be an assurance that none of it is real. I understand that it feels real, however, and that you find it extremely disconcerting. 

Looking back at those experiences, were you under any kind of stress or anxious about something? Give it some thought and try to see if any kind of pattern emerges. You might also consider having a chat with your doctor about it as they are in a good position to help you manage whatever it is you are experiencing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pretty much what the posters above are saying. @XenoFish and @Piney are both really switched on with this kind of stuff so may be able to assist even more. 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Pretty much what the posters above are saying. @XenoFish and @Piney are both really switched on with this kind of stuff so may be able to assist even more. 

I'm on a hiatus. :whistle:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Edited 3 hours ago by @Daughter of the Nine Moons
5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

My apologies if you took it that way, I obviously meant no offense.  I was actually trying to clarify what was said so both myself and others could make sure we understood.  Hence my question to our new member asking if I understood it correctly so I could try to answer in my next post.   :)

• Like 3

I don't mean to offend you but what is the question? Do you believe you're  being haunted by something? If so just banish it with an LBRP. I also recommend you seeing a doctor.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, Kaylabear32111 said:

Hey my name is Makayla and why i think i am be haunted in my dreams because i remember when i was just 6 year old. That i been have weird things that can't be happen but by a ghost or devil. I was 6 year old I would talk to it a lot like it was my angel but as i got to my teens, it seemed to get worse. Like, first it will throw all my stuff that meant a lot to me would be in trash. Then when ignore it that put my stuff in trash I'll wake up with hand marks on me that look like some went kill me in my sleep.

Then that was when i knew it something bad messing with me and i never told no one of it or family about it. So as i was fight this thing it was messing with me, it became worse of to me ignore it. More then that when i did i had stuff thrown at me and be locked in my own room scream at what did this to me and it same stop for like in till i was in high school. Then when i was in high school it came back and did worse damages to me and some how I'd fall, like someone went me to fall and stuff. But when i turn 20 it went away and since then i been have these weird dreams that won't go way. I am now 23 still have these weird dreams about me being a baby and zombie and dead people and people take me to scary places. So that why i still have these evil still mess with me. But i went know what you think

Well, I made it more readable.

I honestly think you might have some kind of trauma. Nothing paranormal though. I suspect that english isn't your primary language.

• Like 1

If you're constantly seeing things (real or not) you need to alert doctor or get help asap. If sleep is effecting day job get something prescribed to help sleep (chronic insomnia/not sleeping is no joke). Even without job (I believe) u can get medical assistance/see md in most states.