Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Millennials Responsible For Mexico's Collapse

BrooklynGuy

On 10/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, BrooklynGuy said:

Americans’ love of drugs may soon bring Mexico’s collapse

Buy an avocado, boost a Mexican drug lord? Soon enough, it seems. Reports from south of the border say Mexican avocado farmers are taking up arms to protect their increasingly valuable crop from the country’s ­rapacious cartels, always on the lookout for a quick buck. Flush North Americans — think millennials, in particular — love avocados; they will pay top dollar for them, which sets the market into motion. Most often this means good things. But not always.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/27/americans-love-of-drugs-may-soon-bring-mexicos-collapse/

Its funny your choice of headline about millennials because I would argue its baby boomers and their obsession with the war on drugs that drove prices through the roof and created the cartels we have today.

Legalize the drugs , drop the prices, the really bad junkies kill themselves off and the rest get help without being shamed or jailed. This in turn causes prices to plummet and the cartels to lose power. 

I aint stopping eating avocados though. Ill do a deal with El Chapo himself if I have to in order to keep my california burgers!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Legalize the drugs , drop the prices

Wait what... I thought you and Hankenhunter were growing your own supply up there in BC and had enough weed stashed to last you through the next election cycle? I'm a little concerned about you now that you are smoking a pound or more a week and are having daily paranoid delusions about the Trumpster, Fox News and the Republican Party. I also heard through the UM grapevine that a fleet of Doritos Tractor Trailers were seen making a delivery to your home and you have not logged off your computer in weeks. Myself and my right wing friends on here may have to conduct an intervention to save you from yourself. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Wait what... I thought you and Hankenhunter were growing your own supply up there in BC and had enough weed stashed to last you through the next election cycle? I'm a little concerned about you now that you are smoking a pound or more a week and are having daily paranoid delusions about the Trumpster, Fox News and the Republican Party. I also heard through the UM grapevine that a fleet of Doritos Tractor Trailers were seen making a delivery to your home and you have not logged off your computer in weeks. Myself and my right wing friends on here may have to conduct an intervention to save you from yourself. :lol:

Close but still fake news..........It was a Little Debbies truck damnit! :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Close but still fake news..........It was a Little Debbies truck damnit! :D

:lol: :lol: