Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead entity theft - Disappearing Objects

macqdor

DEAD ENTITY THEFT - DISAPPEARING OBJECT REALITY

Have you ever put an item in a specific place and it disappeared, only for it to return in a different place? The awareness in all things paranormal has reached an all-time high and those who have had experiences are now more likely to share what happens to them. Usually, it is a matter of give-and-take as apports and deports are certainly a kind of dead entity theft. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with parapsychologist, Dr. Barry Taff about DEAD ENTITY THEFT - DISAPPEARING OBJECT REALITY

a great listen / knowledge about the phenomena known as poltergeists. 

@papageorge1

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks @macqdor

I’ll give this a listen when I get time. I shared on here before a story of an object of mine that I believe paranormally relocated with a meaningful story accompanying the incident.

With internet sharing I have come to believe the paranormal is still rare but not all that rare either.

Got to love this universe!!

Keep sharing Mac!!

• The title was changed to Dead entity theft - Disappearing Objects

The headliine is confusing.  Instead of "Ghost" you are using "Dead Entity", but that implies dead non-humans as well.

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

The headliine is confusing.  Instead of "Ghost" you are using "Dead Entity", but that implies dead non-humans as well.

If a bone went missing I'm guessing it was a dead dog. If it was cheese I'm going with mouse!

• Haha 3

What is more likely, forgetfulness or ghosts?

• Like 3

Interesting. I posted this 50 minutes ago. 1:39 PST now (in Seattle).  The link above is 3 hours long.

I'm still listening. I started listening.....right before I posted here.  I'm half way into the program.

Some of you are already chiming in with opinion which makes me think you haven't listened at all. 

fascinating as Spock would say.

caution.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Interesting. I posted this 50 minutes ago. 1:39 PST now (in Seattle).  The link above is 3 hours long.

I'm still listening. I started listening.....right before I posted here.  I'm half way into the program.

Some of you are already chiming in with opinion which makes me think you haven't listened at all. 

caution.jpg

I commented on the title.  I haven't listened to it.  I don't have 3 hours right now.

35 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Depends

25 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Depends

What does Donald Trump's underwear have to do with it?

• Haha 1

No sleepwalker in the house? (re. moving/disappearing objects)

Edited by ant0n

11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Depends

Which one exists?

11 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Its literally just misplacing an object with out realising. Most definitely not paranormal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, macqdor said:

Three hours?  It would have to be something soooooo intriguing for me to listen for 3 minutes.  It actually only took less (way less) than 3 seconds for me to dismiss it as C r A p.

But then...I already know why things disappear...The Blue Men.

Edited by joc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, macqdor said:

Would Spock listen to 3 hours of crap?

31 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Its literally just misplacing an object with out realising. Most definitely not paranormal. 

Or dementia.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Which one exists?

Both forgetfulness and ghosts exist IMO

@papageorge1

be weary my friend.   Its so very obvious that most of the individuals responding to this thread haven't listened to the 3 hr interview/discussion

there trying to offer you up a straw man.

the subject is not ghosts. the subject is disappearing objects and the phenomena known as asport/apport/deport. 

http://www.wexfordparanormal.com/apports-deports/

4 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@papageorge1

be weary my friend.   Its so very obvious that most of the individuals responding to this thread haven't listened to the 3 hr interview/discussion

there trying to offer you up a straw man.

the subject is not ghosts. the subject is disappearing objects and the phenomena known as asport/apport/deport. 

http://www.wexfordparanormal.com/apports-deports/

Don't worry, I am certainly never overly swayed by anything the pseudo-skeptics say. I do consider what they say AND I consider the source. All part of a full analysis.

Edited by papageorge1

19 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Both forgetfulness and ghosts exist IMO

Which one can you prove?

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Or dementia.

Or stress.

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Which one can you prove?

Physical proof of the non-physical may be an oxymoron. I am content in saying I believe in ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. So they are a valid consideration in 'disappearing object' cases.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Physical proof of the non-physical may be an oxymoron. I am content in saying I believe in ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. So they are a valid consideration in 'disappearing object' cases.

When has anything non-physical affected the physical?  I gather ghosts can't be seen either as they are non-physical?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

When has anything non-physical affected the physical?  I gather ghosts can't be seen either as they are non-physical?

I honestly thought being a paranormal expert is an oxymoron. :lol:

• Like 3

If people were more careful where they placed their stuff then perhaps they'd be able to find them ... remember it's always in the last place you look.

• Like 1