Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead entity theft - Disappearing Objects

macqdor

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

When has anything non-physical affected the physical?  

I believe it has happened millions of times including when I strongly believe when a non-physical spirit relocated an object of mine.

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

I gather ghosts can't be seen either as they are non-physical?

I believe the semi-materialization of a spirit can be seen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, macqdor said:

@papageorge1

be weary my friend.   Its so very obvious that most of the individuals responding to this thread haven't listened to the 3 hr interview/discussion

there trying to offer you up a straw man.

the subject is not ghosts. the subject is disappearing objects and the phenomena known as asport/apport/deport. 

http://www.wexfordparanormal.com/apports-deports/

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/phenomena

a fact, occurrence, or circumstance observed or observable:to study the phenomena of nature.

The term has been grossly misused here since asport/apport/deport  are not fact, observed or observable.

• Like 1

What good is listening to three hours of drivel, unless they offer some proof that this is paranormal. I'm guessing no such proof is offered so no need to waste three seconds on it, let alone three hours.

Edited by moonman

The quality, quantity, and consistency of the evidence leads me to the rational and reasoned conclusion that ghosts do not exist.

The notion that non-physical entities displace objects is likely to be the lamest excuse ever for misplacing things.

• Thanks 1

@papageorge1

I found the three hour discussion + Q&A extremely fascinating. One of the most inexplicable phenomena's related to "geist" outbreaks is the phenomena known as

asport

apport and a new term I learned ( and experienced quite often).

deporting (of objects.)

The host and Dr. Taff shed some new light on the subject while at the same offered their view of the paranormal state of affairs.

The length of the program is designed (by accident) to keep skeptics at bay.  It worked out quite well.

Exhibit A.  The majority of the above comments.

Edited by macqdor
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:36 PM, Matt221 said:

If people were more careful where they placed their stuff then perhaps they'd be able to find them ... remember it's always in the last place you look.

it depend... do you have a kid, a wife or a freaking cat ?

3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Disappearing objects that reappear somewhere else ? It's called the wife entity !

Maybe even the forgetfulness demon.

7 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Or dog.  I find missing stuff in the back yard all the time.  Sometimes it isn't chewed up.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

No cats but I am married but I must admit I have had stuff go missing never to be seen again but it ain't supernatural it's down to little orville my free flying jackdaw he takes loads of stuff

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 10/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, macqdor said:

DEAD ENTITY THEFT - DISAPPEARING OBJECT REALITY

a great listen / knowledge about the phenomena known as poltergeists. 

@papageorge1

WOW! Thank you! That was a powerful talk show I found it to be very helpful, I learned a lot! While listening to this I kept thinking of things that have gone in over the years and even of things that I had completely forgot about. 

At first I wasn't sure I could get through it but I was able to fast forward through some of the commercials and seems how this was aired around Halloween I can see why the music during commercials were added, then once I started doing my dishes and it got a little further into the show I was hooked.

This certainly cleared a lot of things up for me.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, stereologist said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/phenomena

The term has been grossly misused here since asport/apport/deport  are not fact, observed or observable.

Maybe not but it sums things up for people who have and are experiencing such events. And I think it's great finally people are talking about this sort of thing and  asport/apport/deport makes all good sense, its awesome that at least now there's a scientific name for it. And it is a good topic for discussions ; )

On 10/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, macqdor said:

DEAD ENTITY THEFT - DISAPPEARING OBJECT REALITY

a great listen / knowledge about the phenomena known as poltergeists. 

I recently posted in another forum that if there are aliens from different planets then most likely God created them too. 

And after listening to this broadcast and thinking back on all of our past security camera footage, as well as thinking back to what is written in "The Book of Enoch the prophet" well then maybe things are starting to add up now. Even though Clyde said that you have to separate them, I'm not so sure maybe to a point but in some circumstances you can't not 100%. I'll have to give that more thought...

I also liked the parts on telekinesis, my mom has always accused me of having this, even though I thought recently ruled that out, maybe there is a half of a percent that could be at play here. Considering my light bulb blowing periods and my computer mistakes haps and I gave up on trying to wear watches years ago, I just cant keep the batteries going, along with other incidebts....  hmmm... I dont know... LOTS  to consider and ponder on ; )

As for the missing items never to be seen again, items that appear than reappear elsewhere and items apprearing that dont be long to you, yep I loved their science behind it all!  (When items appear from no where from the 1940's that you've never seen before, yep it feels liberating to finally have some kind of a direction closer to understanding).

Thanks again!!!!

4 hours ago, Debra F. II said:

Maybe not but it sums things up for people who have and are experiencing such events. And I think it's great finally people are talking about this sort of thing and  asport/apport/deport makes all good sense, its awesome that at least now there's a scientific name for it. And it is a good topic for discussions ; )

I'm sorry but thee are esoteric terms and not scientific terms.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:30 PM, macqdor said:

Awesome thanks, I'll be sure to check into these, some already cought my curiosity & attention! 

• Like 1