Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump got booed

the13bats

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-surprised-trump-got-booed-world-series-i-thought-americans-would-cheer-1468269

I was looking at news feed and found this a bit surprising, I figured a baseball game would have lots of trump supporters but i guess im mistaken and for some tides are turning, booing and chanting "lock him up" doesnt sound supportive to me,

This type thing has to be jarring for a person. Ive seen don encourage this type thing when its directed at those he dislikes,

Seems trump supporters would have jumped on the couple of people out of 41 some odd k booing their hero,  but i guess not, didnt read yet of any riots.

I'm sure there is a great explanation for this perhaps I missed a later release that explained this is fake news and Obama and Hillary are to blame and the booing was from 3 people not the crowd, and the other 41 some odd k were cheering him.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Well then, President Trump is following in the footsteps of Obama and Bush, both of which got booed at baseball matches. 

In fact, the Phillidelphia Eagles crowd once booed Santa Clause. 

"Bah Humbug" :P 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. this was a game by the Washington Nationals, in Washington. Only 4% of residents voted for Donald Trump. Assuming that at least half of the auditorium would have been Nationals fans, and most of them would live in Washington, then it would have been an inherently hostile crowd ? 

I knew there was a logical reason over 41k people booed trump, TY for clarifying that for me :tu:

16 minutes ago, bee said:

the 'Fox News Host' mentioned in article... obviously doesn't understand the extent of the psychological
operation against Trump and the growing anti social behavior of the Sheep who are vulnerable to it... :hmm:

Right, because it has to be some kind of " psychological
operation against Trump"

And of course only "anti social sheep" would boo trump.

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well then, President Trump is following in the footsteps of Obama and Bush, both of which got booed at baseball matches. 

That's right! And just look how trump gets his fans to boo people he dislikes but that's trump instigating it so it's not anti social behavior when his supporters do it.

Thanks all,

I'm just having a bit of fun no offence or insult meant.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-surprised-trump-got-booed-world-series-i-thought-americans-would-cheer-1468269

I was looking at news feed and found this a bit surprising, I figured a baseball game would have lots of trump supporters but i guess im mistaken and for some tides are turning, booing and chanting "lock him up" doesnt sound supportive to me,

This type thing has to be jarring for a person. Ive seen don encourage this type thing when its directed at those he dislikes,

Seems trump supporters would have jumped on the couple of people out of 41 some odd k booing their hero,  but i guess not, didnt read yet of any riots.

I'm sure there is a great explanation for this perhaps I missed a later release that explained this is fake news and Obama and Hillary are to blame and the booing was from 3 people not the crowd, and the other 41 some odd k were cheering him.

While it not surprising it kinda sad, while he is certainly not the first President to be booed. it's interesting to see what happens when he is in public in an environment he doesn't control. I think it is a sad day when any President gets booed by the American public.

But I don't think President Trump has seen the last of boos, and the face he made when it happened tells it all. But when I think about it more, maybe he does deserve it, especially after the way he berates others when he is front of a microphone. I hope this kind of behavior isn't the future of politics in America, booing and chanting Lock Him Up almost sounds like the same words he used for Hillary Clinton, either way it's really sad.

Check out the Presidents face when he was being booed in the link provided.  

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/10/donald-trump-world-series-boo-face

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 8

I saw the video. You can see the moment his soul leaves his body when he realises he's the one being booed.

It's glorious.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Another interesting story coming out of the game :passifier:

World Series flasher Julia Rose tells Post to expect more public X-ploits

World Series flasher Julia Rose told The Post on Monday that she and her busty gal pals are planning more X-rated stunts. “We definitely have some more stuff up our sleeves,” Rose said by phone, adding that her group’s future X-ploits would “100 percent” occur at sporting events. Rose is a 25-year-old Instagram model and co-founder of the digital breast-obsessed magazine ShagMag. She said she and coworker Lauren Summer flashed Houston Astros pitcher Gerrit Cole in the bottom of the seventh inning of Game 5 of the Series on Sunday night because they wanted to highlight that October is breast-cancer-awareness month. 

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/28/world-series-flasher-julia-rose-tells-post-to-expect-more-public-x-ploits/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Right, because it has to be some kind of " psychological
operation against Trump"

And of course only "anti social sheep" would boo trump.

I tried to help you understand..... but no

you wouldn't have it would you.... ^_^.....:innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

While it not surprising it kinda sad, while he is certainly not the first President to be booed. it's interesting to see what happens when he is public in environment he doesn't control. I think it is a sad day when any President gets booed by the American public. But I don't think President Trump has seen the last of boos, and the face he made when it happened tell it all.

Check out the Presidents face when he was being booed in the link provided.  

Look at him 2016 and now, the job is taking a toll.

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I saw the video. You can see the moment his soul leaves his body when he realises he's the one being booed.

It's glorious.

Right, like i said "jarring" keep in mind i didn't support either runner in 2016, i do not hate trump he was great as a reality tv host etc,

I also recognize that many of us could have done as well or better if our father gave us millions to play with.

I believe i know his type from meeting band members like him, very huge ego, they pretty much control or have a pseudo control over their "world" lots of blustering , and self aggrandizing, it's also very transparent to most, and when exposed that huge ego is glass fragile,

I do in a way feel badly for trump i think after all this time, his whole life doing and saying pretty much whatever he desired,

( money money my little hunny a rich mans jokes are always funny )

And owning his rallies and events its very sobering for him to be exposed to the fact not everyone worships him, in fact some dont even like him.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's glorious.

he didn't look all that bothered to me...

he knows the Deep State and their emotionally enslaved Sheep are gunning for him 24/7...

so why would he be all that surprised or shocked.. ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bee said:

I tried to help you understand..... but no

you wouldn't have it would you.... ^_^.....:innocent:

On the contrary, I did understand you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

he knows the Deep State and their emotionally enslaved Sheep are gunning for him 24/7...

Right, because anyone of sound mind are busy worshipping him.

To me he looked tired, exhausted and a bit deflated, past cheers he loved, "lock her up" have turned to "lock him up" its got to be hard on anyone to deal with.

No fears, at the moment i would believe he will still get 2020, this is all just the cartoon before the feature presentation.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, bee said:

I agree he should not be surprised or shocked, it's just a mirror reflection of his actions when he has control of the situation. You see this is what happens when he doesn't have control, and no he did not handle it well at all he looks like he is going to cry.

Here is a link with a close up of his face during the incident.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Right, because anyone of sound mind are busy worshipping him.

To me he looked tired, exhausted and a bit deflated, past cheers he loved, "lock her up" have turned to "lock him up" its got to be hard on anyone to deal with.

No fears, at the moment i would believe he will still get 2020, this is all just the cartoon before the feature presentation.

emotionally disengaging from the onslaught of anti Trump stuff... coming at us from the Deep State
Media and their cohorts 24/7 - isn't easy for everyone....

the other side of this 'disengagement' (ie not being mind controlled) doesn't mean that one has to
'worship' him or even like him (although I do)... (like him... not worship him).... or even agree with
his domestic or foreign policies...

you just have to recognise what's going on and what's coming at you from all angles...

and try not to be manipulated by..................................... the Dark Side...........:passifier:........:ph34r:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree he should not be surprised or shocked, it's ust a mirror reflection of his actions when he has control of the situation. You see this is what happens when he doesn't have control, and no he did not handle it well at all he looks like he is going to cry.

Here is a link with a close up of his face during the incident.

that's just a typical hit piece nothing more

Swamp Journalism to titillate the Hate...

Don't let them own you... ;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

I think 'lock him up' was the popular chant of the day. Very poetic if you ask me. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah but i don't think they were chanting 'lock him up."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, bee said:

Look who's talkin it obvious they already own you. By the way that so called hit piece is real and it happened when he was being booed and they were chanting lock him up. He really looks like he is going to cry, I feel bad for him.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, bee said:

The event doesn't lie. Trump just isn't that great. The polls are wrong. Trump is losing support. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

While it not surprising it kinda sad, while he is certainly not the first President to be booed. it's interesting to see what happens when he is in public in an environment he doesn't control. I think it is a sad day when any President gets booed by the American public.

it's also interesting that the same crowd that lauded over Jesus, throwing out palm leaves in front of him...one week later were yelling Crucify him!

That's right...I'm comparing Jesus to Trump!  Both of them Saviors! Both of them ridiculed by the Left.  Both of them persecuted and brought up on false charges.  The only difference is...they crucified Jesus...Trump fights back...WHAM!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, bee said:

emotionally disengaging from the onslaught of anti Trump stuff... coming at us from the Deep State
Media and their cohorts 24/7 - isn't easy for everyone....

the other side of this 'disengagement' (ie not being mind controlled) doesn't mean that one has to
'worship' him or even like him (although I do)... (like him... not worship him).... or even agree with
his domestic or foreign policies...

you just have to recognise what's going on and what's coming at you from all angles...

and try not to be manipulated by..................................... the Dark Side...........:passifier:........:ph34r:

Well, I think you are trying to say just because trump uses mind control like some cult leader doesnt mean all his supporters "worship" him, that might be correct.

52 minutes ago, bee said:

Really?!..man, because Darth Vader's outfit is way cooler looking than lukes...well until luke got the black outfit, which was okay.

Edited by the13bats

13 minutes ago, joc said:

it's also interesting that the same crowd that lauded over Jesus, throwing out palm leaves in front of him...one week later were yelling Crucify him!

That's right...I'm comparing Jesus to Trump!  Both of them Saviors! Both of them ridiculed by the Left.  Both of them persecuted and brought up on false charges.  The only difference is...they crucified Jesus...Trump fights back...WHAM!  

Im so confused, I never know if you are pro or con trump.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Really?

Let me clarify.  Jesus was a pacifist.  They crucified him.  Trump isn't a pacifist...he fights back...and that is why we love him!  

It is not a matter of like or dislike...make no mistake...I LOVE the man!  He is the greatest fighter since Muhammad Ali!  He floats like a butterfly and stings like an Apache Helicopter.  And he LOVES the United States of America.  All you need to do to get Trump is watch one rally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1