Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who's scared?

Ghostboo

What do you think about ghosts?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about ghosts?

• Just plain creepy.
    • COOL!
    • Nothing interesting.
    • Wet my pants if I see one.
    • Nothing new.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloated Corpse

• SpaceyKC

• emmy

• Ghostboo

i put they are cool.

i dont think i have ever seen one but if i did, i would be like "no way, cool" i dont think i would be scared. y should i. if anything they are lost spirits. maybe i will be one, who knows. they were once alive u know. so i dont think i would freak out.

i voted cool as well. i think ghosts have been built up over the years to be evil and harmfull. i dont really think so. think of all the ghost stories you have heard and read about. how many of those people got physically harmed? not many if any. so if most cant harm you, what is the big deal. people pay to go to parks and movies to get scared. why not have a ghost do it for your for free and you never have to leave the house. laugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif , anyways, thats just my thoughts.

CASTOR

I voted for "just plain creepy" because no matter how cool your ghost is, they still make your skin crawl. It's an irrational reaction, but a real one.

I voted cool, but i would still be pretty freaked out.(you can't tell me you guys wouldn't be at least a bit scared, come-on) scared.gif

After the vibes I was feeling from my experience in the oak grove, I find that they don't bother me. Unless of course I feel like I am in some kind of danger.

i voted 'just plain creepy' because i did not wet my pants but i also did not think it was cool to see a ghost. i was too busy freaking out.

I voted Cool. I have seen a couple of ghosts now and have not felt threatened by either of them. I would like to learn a lot more about them biggrin.gif

I voted 'Plain Creepy' - it would be interesting to see or experience ghostly activities firsthand, but at the same time, rather unsettling as well.

I voted cool because for me it confirms that there is definitely something beyond human death. Maybe we'll get some answers one day to some BIG questions?

Hmmm I voted nothing new...... They don't freak me out and you wouldn't get me running the other way from one.....

<lol> The fact is that I seem to move in to places that have Ghosts, the one exception is my flat that I'm in now.....

I voted cool, just because I would be more interested in examining the thing, following it around, trying to figure it out.

However...

If the thing took umberage at this and slapped me upside the head I would most likely wet (or otherwise soil) my britches and run for the zip code screaming like a girly-man.

One extreme or the other, no middle of the road.

Guess I'm just wishy-washy.

Still would be cool, though.

I voted cool, but I would have also liked to have voted creepy, if you saw one for the first time, you most likely would be at the very least, nervous. but then afterwards you would think 'cool' I just saw a real ghost.

I voted "Wet my pants if I see one" and I'm probly the only one who's being honest tongue.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

I voted Cool because I have always had an intrest in unexplained things such as Cryptids, ghosts, and aliens... And I have ALWAYS liked learning about ghosts...

The other night I was working later than normal and I stumbled into a wharehouse that was supposed to be off limits since it was condemned. Being human and interested I checked it out until I entered on room which was at least ten degrees colder than it should have been. I noted that there were more windows in the room yet the room was colder than the temperature outside. The hair on my arms and the back of my neck started to stand on end and the feeling that I was being watched was becoming overwhelming. I got some strong feelings like I needed to leave, I didn't need to think twice as I started for the exit again.

I voted wet my pants if I see one because that exactly what I would do.....then I would probably think that it was cool... eyecrazy.gif

I voted 'creepy' because I figured you meant a really close

encounter (not just a subtle hint) which I'm sure would

cause the same results as others have admitted to. blush.giflaugh.gif

(btw, BC, I'm reading Dean Koontz's 'Seize The Night',

and the main character gets into a situation alot

like yours ~ and just reading about it scared me.) ohmy.gif

I voted for cool.

When I first started paranormal (ghost if you will) investigations I thought I would be scared-straight. But I wasn't. It's pretty darn exciting! ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I've also read that book and also Fear Nothing. I'll be weary of oval rooms with an opaque covering.

I voted creepy, although I don't think that is quite how I would feel. I think freaked out, like neenron said, would be more accurate. Only then, after being freaked out, would I wet my pants. But even then it would only be because I was so freaked out that I would have spilled my drink smile.gif

Yeah I chose "Wet my pants"...I would like to have an experience to know if it is really true but I'm sure if the day comes I will run away! laugh.gif

Well, I have to thank LB for getting me 'hooked' on

Dean Koontz's books. I intend to read them all too, since

when I find a writer I like, I'm usually not disappointed. smile.gif