Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK General Election -

bee

7 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Interesting, but not unexpected.. or undeserved! That vile 'Communist', 'anti Semite', 'Pally Apologist', 'Putin Shill' traitor Corbyn fully deserves to be hung out to dry by his own party members.

The nerve proposing to nationalise essential public services, being anti interventionist, anti nuclear arms and even ending the armssales to that unwaverable ally in the ME, Israel! What a bloody moron.

Luckily, the British People rose up in the nick of time to stop this incompetent fool in his tracks.. and elected The Great Boris Johnson to Make Britain.. well.. Great Again. Yay!

:lol:

Yep. :tu:

A small addition; somehow the following reverberates when pondering the GB election results, and the impressive content seeded by some of the Tory voters here..

In Part 1 of this article I tried to link the greed and depravity of those pulling the strings behind the curtain of the Deep State with perpetual warfare being waged by the military industrial complex and the purposeful dumbing down of the populace so propaganda spewed by the Deep State’s media mouthpieces finds fertile ground. Pink Floyd’s lyrics from their existential album – Dark Side of the Moon – continue to resonate today, even more than they did in 1973.

The corporate fascist Deep State controllers want rabbits to run faster and ditch diggers to keep digging ditches. They want you to be propagandized to buy the **** they are willing to sell you, utilizing plentiful amounts of debt, so you are forever beholden to them as debt serfs paying 17% on your credit card balances. George Carlin summed it up well many years ago:

“We know what they want, more for themselves and less for everyone else… and they don’t want an educated citizenry…. they want obedient workers… people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paper work and just dumb enough to passively accept the increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime, and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.”

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019/12/15/see-you-on-the-dark-side-of-the-moon-part-2/

Nah.. just some more of that crazy conspiracy nutter bullsh*, Long Live Boris, Long Live Great Britain!

Everything will get better now. :tu:

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

It's beginning to look a lot like Brexmas........

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

A small addition; somehow the following reverberates when pondering the GB election results, and the impressive content seeded by some of the Tory voters here..

Nah.. just some more of that crazy conspiracy nutter bullsh*, Long Live Boris, Long Live Great Britain!

Everything will get better now. :tu:

:yes:

Heres an interesting article, no doubt not because it paints an unbiased (as opposed to "I support BoJo / Tories because 'Brexit', I hate 'Communist, Anti Semite, Putin Shill' Corbyn because '2nd / 3rd Referendum'), plausible picture of the present state of affairs outisde of the left/right or Brexit/Remainer paradigm, but because I am deluded by confirmation bias, drowned in 'conspiracy theories'.. ;)

I do not necessarily agree with all that is stated and/or implied, but I do agree all signs point to (this) Brexit being a desirable outcome for the PTB, especially a Brexit / GB with 'anti The People, pro crony capitalist' BoJo at the helm..

The Global Elite are Showing No Signs of Wanting to Stop Brexit

Many content creators and consumers of independent media have insisted since 2016 that Brexit would not be allowed to happen. They first predicted that remain would win the referendum as this was supposedly what the establishment wanted. When it turned out to be the leave vote that prospered, the belief continued that globalists would put a stop to Brexit and the UK would forever be a member of the EU.

Since then, however, events have transpired which to my mind work against the theory that Brexit was never the desired outcome.

We first saw attempts to prevent the invocation of Article 50 thwarted in parliament, curiously by the very same MP’s who later went on to either campaign for a second referendum or to revoke Article 50 entirely. This was followed by a general election from which the Conservative Party remained in office under Theresa May, maintaining Brexit within the bounds of the ‘right wing‘ element of the political paradigm.

Article 50 was subsequently extended several times under May’s leadership, allowing Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party to win the UK round of the EU elections and prompting May to resign as Prime Minister. This paved the way for a ‘Brexiteer‘ to take the reigns as PM.

Step forward Boris Johnson, the so called ‘populist‘ candidate. Johnson has overseen one further extension to Article 50, which coincided with parliament supporting his calls to hold a snap general election before Christmas. In the months beforehand Johnson had been fashioning the narrative of a ‘Great Brexit Betrayal‘ against the British people, led by the remain sect of parliament. This set the stage for an early election to take place.

[..]

What the elite are seeking to achieve will inevitably cause severe instability throughout the world. Which is why they require an ample level of distraction within the geopolitical sphere.

When actions stemming from the likes of Brexit and Trump trigger an economic downturn, as I believe they will, and with it the rupture of the ‘rules based global order‘, globalists will be in a prime position to provide solutions.

The post world war two edifice is I believe in the process of being dismantled to make way for what bankers such as Mark Carney have coined as an ‘economic new world order.’ Rather than tear up the system, globalists have adopted the model of gradualism. It is disintegration over outright implosion. The end result is the same, but appears to the unsuspecting eye to be less orchestrated.

Instigating chaos and bringing about subsequent order – in most cases the increased centralisation of power – is essentially the modus operandi of globalists.

And it is they who now speak of Brexit as though it is a done deal. The language has shifted notably in recent months to a financial system ‘beyond Brexit‘, and preparedness for what has been termed as the ‘post Brexit architecture‘.

Brexit is happening. And when it does it will not be by accident.

https://stevenguinness2.wordpress.com/2019/12/18/the-global-elite-are-showing-no-signs-of-wanting-to-stop-brexit/

Edited by Phaeton80

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Heres an interesting article, no doubt not because it paints an unbiased (as opposed to "I support BoJo / Tories because 'Brexit', I hate 'Communist, Anti Semite, Putin Shill' Corbyn because '2nd / 3rd Referendum'), plausible picture of the present state of affairs outisde of the left/right or Brexit/Remainer paradigm, but because I am deluded by confirmation bias, drowned in 'conspiracy theories'.. ;)

I do not necessarily agree with all that is stated and/or implied, but I do agree all signs point to (this) Brexit being a desirable outcome for the PTB, especially a Brexit / GB with 'anti The People, pro crony capitalist' BoJo at the helm..

Whats PTB? Just so you know even if Brexit never existed I would not vote for a party wanting to enact far-left economic policies. We went through that in the 1970s and it did a hell of a lot of damage to Britain. I appreciate that many people are too young or weren't around to know about it.

Mark Carney is on his way out soon, the end date of his leadership at the Bank of England comes to an end early next year. He is getting out fast before Brexit combined with austerity being lifted. The reason being is he knows if he stays he will be sacked when we enter boom next year instead of the economic doom and gloom he has been peddling.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Read the whole article. The writer seems to be trying to imply that he knew how brexit was going to happen as though he knows something the rest of us dont.

Except of course he telling us after it has happened. And he ends with the sentance :-  Brexit is happening. And when it does it will not be by accident.

In this respect he is right, it never was 'by accident' it was always by public demand.

I can see what the guy is trying to say, that its all a globalists conspiracy, which in fact is the opposite of what it is.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

p.s. to my earlier post above.

Phaeton80 ...Regarding the article you posted, Despite what the writer of it says, Brexit isn't some sort of globalist conspiracy even though he would like you to believe it was.

I'll tell you what Brexit was, it was a mistake.

It was a mistake made 4 years ago by all the leaders of the main political parties, in fact to be precise it was lots of mistakes.

The first mistake they made was  to assume that the whole country was happy with the status quo, and the way they were running things, this included the way they ran our involvement with the E.U.  The problem with that was because of the way the E.U. is structured the people never get a say or are consulted on things that will ultimately impact on their lives. I will take as an example open borders & immigration. We were never consulted on whether we thought it was a good idea to increase the population by 8 million in the space of 25 years & all the knock on effects that would have on public services (as it has), they just went ahead and did it. And of course it was then made taboo to question such an impactful decision & it's effects & will now label you a racist if you do so.

The next mistake they made was to think that they knew the minds of the Great British public. The thing with politicians is that they inhabit the 'London Bubble' so to speak, & mix with all those other media types (& luvvies) that also live in the 'bubble'  Sure enough, if you look at a graphic of the country & how it voted in the election London stands out as voting for the two remain parties. A statistic was published a few years ago that stated that more than 50% of people now living in London were born overseas, this makes the London result practically predictable. Contrary to what they would have you believe London isn't Britain.

The next mistake they made was to think that they could sway the minds of the electorate by throwing money (our own money) at it & blackmail us with predictions of the disasters that would befall us if we dared to vote the 'wrong' way.

We voted to leave.

The next mistake was to elect a remainer M.P. as Prime minister to commence the phoney negotiations. It didn't take long to see through that.

The next mistake was for the remainer M.Ps aided & abetted by the London broadcast media (yes, you BBC) to belittle the British public (thick, racist etc,) for the next three and a half years. If you ask the public to decide on important matters that directly affect them and then promise to carry out their wishes & then you spend 4 years looking at ways to renege on that promise, then last weeks election result is the harvest you will reap. (Corbyn was a sideshow)

The general election result was your peoples vote.

Despite the media denigration of Boris I believe that he is probably one of only a handful of M.Ps that is determined to carry out the task that the people have set. 

Now I look forward to all those people who claimed they would leave the country if Brexit happened to follow through on that promise.

• Thanks 1