Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bee

UK General Election -

1,083 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

itsnotoutthere

Yes, but Labour will fight back

3f25bc.jpg.cae2a4983250fc94a5c0d3d1c72062f3.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L.A.T.1961
1 hour ago, Aaron2016 said:

If we have several Brexit MPs elected, and Brexit is eventually delivered, will those MPs stand down, or will they switch parties and become Tories? (like the MPs who switched to Lib-Dem and Change UK?)  Will this discourage Labour voters to vote for the Brexit party?  They have good relations with the Tories and wear a blue rosette.  Are they in essence a wing party to the Tories?

 

 

While there is an EU, a political entity that is keen to have overarching control of nations and European decisions then the issue regarding the type of relationship UK has with the EU will never go away. 

Brussels will be looking for ways to pull the UK back, will be very inventive, and not worry about bending/breaking their own existing rules in able to do it.

So the brexit party will have a full time job monitoring the EU and any proposed changes to the future UK/EU relationship.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
7 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Brexit Party will not contest 317 Conservative-held seats at the General Election

Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party will not stand in the 317 Conservative-held constituencies in the General Election, after previously saying the party would field candidates in 600 seats.

Farage said he made the decision to strip back the party’s campaign due to Boris Johnson’s statement yesterday concerning the UK’s future relationship with the EU post-Brexit.

Johnson said there would not be close political alignment with Brussels, and that he would not extend the Brexit transition period past December 2020.

https://www.cityam.com/brexit-party-will-not-stand-in-317-conservative-held-seats-at-general-election/

 

A difficult decision for Farage but probably the only viable option and no electoral pact. 

 So much for freedom of choice. Weren't the Brexit party supposed to be the alternative to the Tories for those who didn't want Labour nationalising everything? So now we've got no choice at all. Absolute stitch up. Exactly like the Democratic party with those who supported Bernie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Yes, but Labour will fight back

3f25bc.jpg.cae2a4983250fc94a5c0d3d1c72062f3.jpg

 

Behold our secret plan...

3 million more immigrants to make sure our proposed 2nd referendum results in remain! lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L.A.T.1961
25 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

 So much for freedom of choice. Weren't the Brexit party supposed to be the alternative to the Tories for those who didn't want Labour nationalising everything? So now we've got no choice at all. Absolute stitch up. Exactly like the Democratic party with those who supported Bernie. 

I think that was UKIP, with the brexit party what they're mainly about is written on the tin. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
3 hours ago, bee said:

Claire Fox has lead the way with that...

Interesting to see you're still backing that paedophile excusing, terrorist supporting communist. 

Says a lot about you as a person. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
9 hours ago, Setton said:

Interesting to see you're still backing that paedophile excusing, terrorist supporting communist. 

Says a lot about you as a person. 

 

Ahh our little ray of sunshine is back ^_^

The thing about Brexit is that it crosses traditional Party lines and the Right / Left Paradigm that is
so beloved of the Elite who use it to divide and rule...and maintain the two party merry~go~round..

Listen to Claire Fox in the video below and learn... be not afraid....:D... 

 

 

 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
9 hours ago, Setton said:

Interesting to see you're still backing that paedophile excusing, terrorist supporting communist. 

Says a lot about you as a person. 

You're getting her con fused with Hariet Harman.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
11 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

 So much for freedom of choice. Weren't the Brexit party supposed to be the alternative to the Tories for those who didn't want Labour nationalising everything? So now we've got no choice at all. Absolute stitch up. Exactly like the Democratic party with those who supported Bernie. 

 

but I thought you said you were voting Labour (to spite RabidMongoose if I remember right ?)

so how does that affect your choice... this alliance business is all the rage because at it's heart
this GE is the EU Referendum Mark 2... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
11 hours ago, Setton said:

Interesting to see you're still backing that paedophile excusing, terrorist supporting communist

Says a lot about you as a person. 

No, thinking about it, isn't that Momentums minimum requirement for Labour leader.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere

Lib Dem candidate quits over racist and homophobic tweets

 

A Liberal Democrat prospective parliamentary candidate has stood down after the emergence of a series of racist and homophobic tweets on Monday.

Kevin McNamara apologised for the comments and will no longer contest the marginal Thurrock seat for the party.

mcnamara-racist.thumb.png.7abc3c3e7d2fa57b73199c61d31b25e7.png

Well......I'm shocked.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/11/lib-dem-candidate-kevin-mcnamara-quits-over-racist-and-homophobic-tweets

 

 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
13 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Behold our secret plan...

3 million more immigrants to make sure our proposed 2nd referendum results in remain! lol 

Remember at Labours conference they voted for extending freedom of movement, close all detention centres, and reject any immigration system based on incomes. and give foreigners the right to vote.

The chasm between Labour and its traditional voters grows ever wider.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
7 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Remember at Labours conference they voted for extending freedom of movement, close all detention centres, and reject any immigration system based on incomes. and give foreigners the right to vote.

The chasm between Labour and its traditional voters grows ever wider.

 

.. and wider. 

The Labour Conference passed a motion effectively condemning India, and calling for the people of Kashmir to have national self-determination... which would very likely cause them to declare independence from India. I guess they thought that identification with the poor downtrodden muslims of Kashmir would be an easy 'hit' on the conference floor.

Oh dear.. and now a number of influential Hindu organisations in the UK are telling all their Indian expatriates NOT to vote for labour, but to vote for the Conservatives instead. Ooops. 

Never mind.... the Conference could always indulge in a rousing motion in support of the luverly luverly Palestinians, and condemning the nasty nasty Israel and Jews. 

Ooops... and now Jewish Associations around the UK are suggesting that voters boycot Labour, and vote for a different party. 

What goes around, comes around. They Labour Party are going to have to learn that "feel good" hot words in a conference can have wider implications. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Lib Dem candidate quits over racist and homophobic tweets

 

A Liberal Democrat prospective parliamentary candidate has stood down after the emergence of a series of racist and homophobic tweets on Monday.

Kevin McNamara apologised for the comments and will no longer contest the marginal Thurrock seat for the party.

mcnamara-racist.thumb.png.7abc3c3e7d2fa57b73199c61d31b25e7.png

Well......I'm shocked.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/11/lib-dem-candidate-kevin-mcnamara-quits-over-racist-and-homophobic-tweets

 

 

I don't know about racist or homophobic - but I assume these were made before he learned English?

I don't have the faintest idea what he is saying.   Which, I suppose, does nonetheless  make him an idea candidate to be a government minister .....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
4 hours ago, bee said:

 

The thing about Brexit is that it crosses traditional Party lines and the Right / Left Paradigm that is
so beloved of the Elite who use it to divide and rule...and maintain the two party merry~go~round..

And does it cross the line between 'paedophilia is not ok' and 'paedophilia is ok'? 

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

No, thinking about it, isn't that Momentums minimum requirement for Labour leader.

Irrelevant but anyway, unless you have evidence of Corbyn supporting paedophiles, he's not quite as bad as Fox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

.. and wider. 

The Labour Conference passed a motion effectively condemning India, and calling for the people of Kashmir to have national self-determination... which would very likely cause them to declare independence from India. I guess they thought that identification with the poor downtrodden muslims of Kashmir would be an easy 'hit' on the conference floor.

Oh dear.. and now a number of influential Hindu organisations in the UK are telling all their Indian expatriates NOT to vote for labour, but to vote for the Conservatives instead. Ooops. 

Never mind.... the Conference could always indulge in a rousing motion in support of the luverly luverly Palestinians, and condemning the nasty nasty Israel and Jews. 

Ooops... and now Jewish Associations around the UK are suggesting that voters boycot Labour, and vote for a different party. 

What goes around, comes around. They Labour Party are going to have to learn that "feel good" hot words in a conference can have wider implications. 

 

A party putting what is right above its own self interest. No wonder the Tory base is confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
24 minutes ago, Setton said:

A party putting what is right above its own self interest. No wonder the Tory base is confused.

This particular party indulged in pompous "right on" empty-headed virtue signalling at its party conference, and seemingly only realising that people LISTEN to their vacuous speeches in the outside world, and that Words Have Consequences. 

They made cynical attempts to appeal to the "Muslim Vote", only to lose the Indian and Jewish votes as a consequence. 

Schadenfreude :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere

The BBC has apologised for mistakenly running an out-of-date clip of Boris Johnson laying a wreath.

 

It said a production error led to BBC Breakfast showing images purporting to be the prime minister attending a Remembrance Day service on Sunday, when in fact the clip was from 2016.

"This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error," the corporation said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50374630

BBC up to their usual tricks. I'd expect nothing less.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
1 hour ago, Setton said:

And does it cross the line between 'paedophilia is not ok' and 'paedophilia is ok'? 

Irrelevant but anyway, unless you have evidence of Corbyn supporting paedophiles, he's not quite as bad as Fox. 

https://labour25.com

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly
49 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

If i had an afternoon spare to read about Labour paedophiles i wouldn't because it involves 2 of the most vile things i can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere
12 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

If i had an afternoon spare to read about Labour paedophiles i wouldn't because it involves 2 of the most vile things i can think of.

To be fair.....you'd never be able to read all that in one afternoon.

The abridged version https://labour25.com/labour25/

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly
6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

To be fair.....you'd never be able to read all that in one afternoon.

True.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

On the subject of treason, I'm sure you've heard, I don't have a link but I'm sure you could find one, about this report into R*ssian Interference in the Sacred Processes of British Democracy that the Conservative government are sitting on until after the election. Obviously this is because it proves that He* rigged the last election so the Conservatives won. Why, you might wonder, might this be, considering the conservatives' insane belligerence towards anything R*ssian? Well, it's obviously, as a political expert has explained, the same thinking as His* support of Tr*mp: by having a bumbling incompetent in power, and an administration that would bring about the breakup of the United Kingdom, weaken the European Union, and perhaps threaten the very existence of NATO, all of which would happen as a result of BREXIT, that would obviously be just what He* wants, wouldn't it. 

I'm grateful to @acute for explaining this.

* P*tin  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
4 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The BBC has apologised for mistakenly running an out-of-date clip of Boris Johnson laying a wreath.

 

It said a production error led to BBC Breakfast showing images purporting to be the prime minister attending a Remembrance Day service on Sunday, when in fact the clip was from 2016.

"This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error," the corporation said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50374630

BBC up to their usual tricks. I'd expect nothing less.

So you have an issue with the BBC mistakenly using the wrong clip, which shows the exact same thing just at a different time. 

What do you think then of the Sun photoshopping a veteran out of a photo with Corbyn to claim he was dancing at remembrance day events? 

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

And has Corbyn supported these people since this came to light? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spud the mackem
6 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The BBC has apologised for mistakenly running an out-of-date clip of Boris Johnson laying a wreath.

 

It said a production error led to BBC Breakfast showing images purporting to be the prime minister attending a Remembrance Day service on Sunday, when in fact the clip was from 2016.

"This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error," the corporation said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50374630

BBC up to their usual tricks. I'd expect nothing less.

Its time that this obnoxious  NEUTRAL broadcasting service was sorted out , a bunch of cretins , that's why I don't watch anymore 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.