Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bee

UK General Election -

1,005 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RabidMongoose
44 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


I see some shallow reactions, laughs and what not.. Care to actually respond with some logical input and on content, as I understand those who reacted do not agree with the, to me, obvious fact Corbyn has been smeared by the MSM ad naseum?

You do realise you replied to your own post?

I suggest you engage in self-reflection to find the answer lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
RAyMO
40 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Care to actually respond with some logical input and on content, as I understand those who reacted do not agree with the, to me, obvious fact Corbyn has been smeared by the MSM ad naseum?

I am pro Labour and anti Brexit and anti Corbyn as leader of the Labour party.

He was ineffectual as a leader in debates and question time - failing to exploit massive own goals given by May and others.

He came with baggage and irrespective of whether you agree with his actions that led to the baggage - such baggage was always going to damage the Labour vote in England. Polls had consistently and unanimously shown that he was not a person the electorate identified with and would vote for as a leader. As a leader he was therefore damaging labour's chances and should have stood aside.

On Brexit his view was contrary to the members, he couldn't bring himself to agree with the members, thus mumbled and created an incoherent policy position that last months, before coming up with a policy that pleased neither side. 

I think he is a decent person - does things for what he believes are the right reasons - but as leader of labour he was an electoral liability even before the msm got stuck into him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
8 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

You do realise you replied to your own post?

I suggest you engage in self-reflection to find the answer lmao


Erm.. one can hardly quote a laughing smiley.

A counter suggestion; why not respond with some content instead of these meaningless reactions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
5 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I am pro Labour and anti Brexit and anti Corbyn as leader of the Labour party.

He was ineffectual as a leader in debates and question time - failing to exploit massive own goals given by May and others.

He came with baggage and irrespective of whether you agree with his actions that led to the baggage - such baggage was always going to damage the Labour vote in England. Polls had consistently and unanimously shown that he was not a person the electorate identified with and would vote for as a leader. As a leader he was therefore damaging labour's chances and should have stood aside.

On Brexit his view was contrary to the members, he couldn't bring himself to agree with the members, thus mumbled and created an incoherent policy position that last months, before coming up with a policy that pleased neither side. 

I think he is a decent person - does things for what he believes are the right reasons - but as leader of labour he was an electoral liability even before the msm got stuck into him.

What is truly hilarious about Corbyn from a Conservative perspective is that our country has lost a lot of its industry over the last 30 years. So if Corbyn had said I am pro-Brexit, and instead of renationalising the industries he had planned he was going to setup back up our computer, consumer electronics, domestic appliances, car manufacturing, plane manufacturing, and heavy industries, he would have walked it.

Funny! The moron could not even take the stance he actually wanted on Brexit. And couldn't even use his strength as a socialist to propose an economic plan the people would have gone for. What an incompetent buffoon lol.

Edited by RabidMongoose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


Erm.. one can hardly quote a laughing smiley.

A counter suggestion; why not respond with some content instead of these meaningless reactions.

What reasons are you pro-brexit? (On a side question)

I know there have to be a bit if anti-tory people who are also pro-brexit, based on the referendum results.

But I'm curious if the pro-brexit reasons are the same for the two groups or differ.

Edited by spartan max2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.