Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
plants_in_skulls

Ghost-Killing Device (CPRD)

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

plants_in_skulls

I'm working on creating a device that could, in theory, disperse ghosts' beings on a particle level. Of course many ghosts are chill and can be left alone and this device is being created solely for the purpose of ghosts that are erratic, dangerous, and difficult to avoid. 

Allow me to explain the science. 

My mother is a tarot reader and when her cards grow "heavy" with the auras, memories, and energies of the subjects of her past readings, she bathes them in the light of a full moon, or at more regular intervals, leaves them exposed to quartz crystals. I personally don't believe in "crystal healing," but I'm willing to bet that there's more to their connection to the paranormal than meets the eye. In assumption that you are all familiar with auras, it is my belief that piezoelectricity, a special kind of electric radiation that is created when mechanical energy is applied to a crystalline substance, like quartz, can effectively disperse the very particles of auras, rather than their living source. This kind of radiation is well known and documented, even used to count time in digital clocks.

Furthermore, it is my belief that the very thing that makes up auras is also what ghosts consist of. Rather than being "souls," I believe that they are snapshots, memories, bloodstains left in the fabric of space and time. 

All this does leave the question of full moons yes? Now while this does not specifically pertain to the project it's nice to tie up loose ends. (or as many as can be tied in such a strange topic) There are many legends and myths that say that spirits and demons are most powerful during a full moon. (Or as I find more likely, solar-lunar radiation) But if full moons and crystals have the same energy, and full moons make ghosts stronger, does this not negate the very idea that such radiation would damage a spirit? We've all heard the story of the lion with a thorn in it's paw! Perhaps it's not that the ghosts are "stronger" but are simply more agitated and as such are more active and aggressive!

Now all this brings me finally to my point, that is it possible to replicate these conditions into a single device that could, in theory, kill ghosts?

Here are my very rough plans which I hope to bring to fruition soon. Please provide your own input or advice on ways to tweak the design or science that this project is based on!

There are other things I have planned that are of less importance like LEDs that indicate whether or not the kill switch or trigger are activated at any given time, or laser beam pointers at 3 edges of the reflection dish to highlight area of effect. ("collapsable reflection dish" will be similar in mechanism to collapsable vegetable steamer, likely powered via spinning lever)

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 1.25.35 AM.png

collapsible Vegetable Steamer.jpg

Edited by plants_in_skulls
addition to description of diagrams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

ghostbusters-2016-cast-proton-packs-imag

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

Beware of patent infringement !

See the source image

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

ghostbusters-2016-cast-proton-packs-imag

almost precisely lol. I'm sure you get the reference for the name yeah? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Beware of patent infringement !

See the source image

I'll be careful, promise lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davros of Skaro

I suggest rose quartz for a more painful death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not A Rockstar

*sighs*

My used bridge company would like to purchase a copy of the mailing list of your buyers.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
10 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

I suggest rose quartz for a more painful death.

What makes you say that exactly? Although it's good to note that I'm not going for "painful", so much as effective, or even peaceful. These things don't seem to belong here and dispersal is the next step for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

For some reason, this thread raises the spectre of "budding psychic" !

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
5 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

*sighs*

My used bridge company would like to purchase a copy of the mailing list of your buyers.

No buyers, no patent. Just a kid who wants to strap a bunch of motors to a rock and fight ghosts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen

Even simpler idea. Put cameras around the property, gets rid of ghosts 100%

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

Even simpler idea. Put cameras around the property, gets rid of ghosts 100%

Not as cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
24 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

Not as cool

Its guaranteed to get results 100% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davros of Skaro
28 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

What makes you say that exactly? Although it's good to note that I'm not going for "painful", so much as effective, or even peaceful. These things don't seem to belong here and dispersal is the next step for them.

The metallic oxides will rip the static apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
4 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Its guaranteed to get results 100% of the time.

How do you mean?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
Just now, plants_in_skulls said:

How do you mean?

 

Notice how ghosts or any paranormal behaviour doesn't appear on a camera?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
4 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

The metallic oxides will rip the static apart.

Normal quartz is already a metallic oxide isn't it? Am I missing something?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
3 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Notice how ghosts or any paranormal behaviour doesn't appear on a camera?

Less maybe but not "none" I would say. I always suspected it had something to do with particle-wave behavior perhaps.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
5 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

Less maybe but not "none" I would say. I always suspected it had something to do with particle-wave behavior perhaps.

Every video I've seen can be explained. As you maybe guessed I'm a "skeptic". I think "ghosts and the paranormal " are just a product of the imagination. 

Put it this way, if you never heard of ghosts or anything strange of sorts and decided to explore an abandoned derelict building. Few minutes in you heard strange noises around you, peices of rubble fell near you. You would get scared right? I mean I wouldn't exactly be calm and I'm not a believer of the paranormal. In this case it's a survival instinct.

Alot, if not all, of these sightings can be put down to the imagination. Be it a survival instinct, mind playing tricks on you, people putting things into your head or just you want to believe something exists so bad you actually see it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
4 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Every video I've seen can be explained. As you maybe guessed I'm a "skeptic". I think "ghosts and the paranormal " are just a product of the imagination. 

Put it this way, if you never heard of ghosts or anything strange of sorts and decided to explore an abandoned derelict building. Few minutes in you heard strange noises around you, peices of rubble fell near you. You would get scared right? I mean I wouldn't exactly be calm and I'm not a believer of the paranormal. In this case it's a survival instinct.

Alot, if not all, of these sightings can be put down to the imagination. Be it a survival instinct, mind playing tricks on you, people putting things into your head or just you want to believe something exists so bad you actually see it!

interesting idea for sure, but I'll agree to disagree for now. I think that these things are really out there and until I see definitive proof of the otherwise I'll keep looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
9 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

The metallic oxides will rip the static apart.

After a bit of research I believe that you're talking about the reflective properties of titanium dioxide within quartz that makes up rose quartz and how that creates asterisms, correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

I think you first need to define what you mean by ghosts and, indeed, why something which may not exist in any form, needs dispersing?  Law of unintended consequences may apply.  They don't appear to do any harm!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

The most powerful way to get rid of ghost, is to not believe in them. Without belief, they do not exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
2 hours ago, Essan said:

I think you first need to define what you mean by ghosts and, indeed, why something which may not exist in any form, needs dispersing?  Law of unintended consequences may apply.  They don't appear to do any harm!

Like I said this project is specifically reserved for ghosts that are harmful to humans and are in great pain, which are rare and very extreme cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
17 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

Like I said this project is specifically reserved for ghosts that are harmful to humans and are in great pain, which are rare and very extreme cases.

How do you plan on "killing" something that for one is already dead and secondly, isn't proven to exist? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.