Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost-Killing Device (CPRD)

plants_in_skulls

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

How do you plan on "killing" something that for one is already dead and secondly, isn't proven to exist? 

Granted it may or may not exist, but as an optimistic sort I like to sway towards the "may" side. Secondly, despite being "dead", ghosts (if they are in fact real) are still in the process of being, meaning that on some level they are physical and their "matter" can be disrupted provided the right tech. As I explain in the post, it's my belief that ghosts are likely aura being spilled from the body upon death, like blood. A snapshot of their memories, will, and awareness.

1 hour ago, acute said:

@plants_in_skulls

Can you please explain how/why a quartz crystal and vibrating motors will destroy a ghost?

As I explain the post above, I'm drawing on the common folklore and culture around the "metaphysical" properties of crystals. We've all heard of "crystal healing" but I personally don't believe in its use as healing the body or mind. However, another holistic use of crystals relates to "cleansing one's aura." 

Upon first hearing of "piezoelectricity," a well documented radiation that quartz crystals emit when exposed to mechanical energy (i.e. vibrating motors) I immediately drew the connection between these two concepts and theorized that things like crystal healing and even holy salt lines used to ward away demons and ghosts. (salt obviously being a crystal) I hypothesize that these ritual practices were derived from a once-known science and can be utilized today.

Again, the science is shaky and very theoretical, but that's why I'm posting it here, to get advice and adjust my ideas.

Just now, plants_in_skulls said:

As I explain the post above, I'm drawing on the common folklore and culture around the "metaphysical" properties of crystals. We've all heard of "crystal healing"  However, another holistic use of crystals relates to "cleansing one's aura." 

All of that is a placebo effect used to fix imaginary problems.

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Ain't this a site for the open-minded and paranormal? I admit that the "science" is very shaky but who ever got anything done without daring the impossible? We shouldn't be so quick to definitively say absolutely yes or no about most things, but open the doors and let new and even unlikely ideas take shape and see what they become.

Again I don't believe that crystals have a real effect on the human body directly (but I could be wrong!) but I do have reason to believe that auras could possibly be disrupted by their radiation (Even if auras are real! And I could be wrong!) and who's to say that this tech won't revolutionize the way we view our universe and who we share it with? (But I could be wrong!) 

Nothings definite my dude, let's not pretend that it is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plants_in_skulls said:

Ain't this a site for the open-minded and paranormal? I admit that the "science" is very shaky but who ever got anything done without daring the impossible? We shouldn't be so quick to definitively say absolutely yes or no about most things, but open the doors and let new and even unlikely ideas take shape and see what they become.

Again I don't believe that crystals have a real effect on the human body directly (but I could be wrong!) but I do have reason to believe that auras could possibly be disrupted by their radiation (Even if auras are real! And I could be wrong!) and who's to say that this tech won't revolutionize the way we view our universe and who we share it with? (But I could be wrong!) 

Nothings definite my dude, let's not pretend that it is

The supposed aura is nothing more than our weak bio-electromagnetic field. Plus we radiate thermal energy all the time. Yeah, the new ideas eventually get shown for what they are. Either useful or useless. 

The primary problem is we need proof that ghost exist. We need to know exactly what they are, if they are made of something. Then what affects that something. So without proof of ghost it's, well, guess work. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The supposed aura is nothing more than our weak bio-electromagnetic field. Plus we radiate thermal energy all the time. Yeah, the new ideas eventually get shown for what they are. Either useful or useless. 

The primary problem is we need proof that ghost exist. We need to know exactly what they are, if they are made of something. Then what affects that something. So without proof of ghost it's, well, guess work. 

I never said it wasn't guesswork, this is practically all for fun as much as I really care about this. Point is it's gonna be sick and if it works then it's gonna be even sicker.

11 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

I never said it wasn't guesswork, this is practically all for fun as much as I really care about this. Point is it's gonna be sick and if it works then it's gonna be even sicker.

Kinda hard to prove it works when you can't even prove what it's supposedly getting rid of is there in the first place - but you'll make billions selling it to gullible schmucks. It could be the next ghost box. 

Screwing morons out of their money is the sickest.

Edited by moonman

Oh my, Happy Halloween. 

Even if such a thing was possible. Considering ghosts are generally dead people... isn’t there still some sort of morality in killing dead people unfortunate enough to be trapped as ghosts? Even the not chill ones.

11 minutes ago, rashore said:

Oh my, Happy Halloween. 

Even if such a thing was possible. Considering ghosts are generally dead people... isn’t there still some sort of morality in killing dead people unfortunate enough to be trapped as ghosts? Even the not chill ones.

That's very true! I would say that the ones that are more violent are probably in the most pain, and in that it can be considered a mercy killing. It's important to remember that these beings don't belong here and every second they remain they lose themselves more and more. And others still thrive here on worship but are evil creatures, drawing on the fears and sometimes lives of others. But these are rare and extreme cases and I'm half working on this just for funsies.

20 minutes ago, moonman said:

Kinda hard to prove it works when you can't even prove what it's supposedly getting rid of is there in the first place - but you'll make billions selling it to gullible schmucks. It could be the next ghost box. 

Screwing morons out of their money is the sickest.

Lmao possibly but I think that I'm too nice for that. Also I personally believe that it would work and that these devices when operated without safety or care could deeply disrupt the karmic ecosystem pf the fantasma. Maybe so maybe not, but I'd rather not chance it, since I believe that there are many many friendly spirits who coexist alongside us humans in peace and balance.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:16 AM, XenoFish said:

Sometimes crystal help is not enough, in such cases, masters in the medical arts take crystal grids for healing. Now you can think of "what are the crystal grids", they are essentially a powerful crystal blend arranged in a unique geometric pattern to enhance their effects and results.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MehwishYati said:

Sometimes crystal help is not enough, in such cases, masters in the medical arts take crystal grids for healing. Now you can think of "what are the crystal grids", they are essentially a powerful crystal blend arranged in a unique geometric pattern to enhance their effects and results.

Snake oil and placebos.:lol:

The things people will believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Snake oil and placebos.:lol:

And if you have enough crystals around, radon gas. :yes:

• Sad 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:06 PM, plants_in_skulls said:
On 10/31/2019 at 11:52 AM, rashore said:

That's very true! I would say that the ones that are more violent are probably in the most pain, and in that it can be considered a mercy killing

Your talking about killing something that only exists on a spiritual level,so not even in the same realm as us.I't's not "alive" so therefore can't be killed.Why do you think a spirit would be in pain or violent?Your talking about manifested evil and your veggie strainer won't help.Keep your mind off these things and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Piney said:

And if you have enough crystals around, radon gas. :yes:

Mmm, I love the smell of radon in the morning.

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

the smell of radon

It doesn't. :lol:

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2019 at 4:29 AM, plants_in_skulls said:

I'm working on creating a device that could, in theory, disperse ghosts' beings on a particle level. Of course many ghosts are chill and can be left alone and this device is being created solely for the purpose of ghosts that are erratic, dangerous, and difficult to avoid. 

Allow me to explain the science. 

My mother is a tarot reader and when her cards grow "heavy" with the auras, memories, and energies of the subjects of her past readings, she bathes them in the light of a full moon, or at more regular intervals, leaves them exposed to quartz crystals. I personally don't believe in "crystal healing," but I'm willing to bet that there's more to their connection to the paranormal than meets the eye. In assumption that you are all familiar with auras, it is my belief that piezoelectricity, a special kind of electric radiation that is created when mechanical energy is applied to a crystalline substance, like quartz, can effectively disperse the very particles of auras, rather than their living source. This kind of radiation is well known and documented, even used to count time in digital clocks.

Furthermore, it is my belief that the very thing that makes up auras is also what ghosts consist of. Rather than being "souls," I believe that they are snapshots, memories, bloodstains left in the fabric of space and time. 

All this does leave the question of full moons yes? Now while this does not specifically pertain to the project it's nice to tie up loose ends. (or as many as can be tied in such a strange topic) There are many legends and myths that say that spirits and demons are most powerful during a full moon. (Or as I find more likely, solar-lunar radiation) But if full moons and crystals have the same energy, and full moons make ghosts stronger, does this not negate the very idea that such radiation would damage a spirit? We've all heard the story of the lion with a thorn in it's paw! Perhaps it's not that the ghosts are "stronger" but are simply more agitated and as such are more active and aggressive!

Now all this brings me finally to my point, that is it possible to replicate these conditions into a single device that could, in theory, kill ghosts?

Here are my very rough plans which I hope to bring to fruition soon. Please provide your own input or advice on ways to tweak the design or science that this project is based on!

There are other things I have planned that are of less importance like LEDs that indicate whether or not the kill switch or trigger are activated at any given time, or laser beam pointers at 3 edges of the reflection dish to highlight area of effect. ("collapsable reflection dish" will be similar in mechanism to collapsable vegetable steamer, likely powered via spinning lever)

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 1.25.35 AM.png

collapsible Vegetable Steamer.jpg

Interesting!

So how's your device coming along? I've always burned my cards when they were absorbed to their fullest. The Jewish religion have boxes they trap ghosts and entities in, I'm sure other religions might have simular methods. They claim it works. I've always been afraid to try capturing one especially any of the ones I have here at our house and I highly doubt they'd listen to me to bigin with, every time I've asked them to leave we've only gotten kicked around worse. "leave my home". "NO"... "Get in the box".... "NO" and my luck I'd be the one to end up in the box lol or if I were to get it in the box and if it got out then it'd really be mad, then I'd probably be in bigger trouble than I already am. Besides that I dont want to get that close, they'reclose enough as it is. Holy water, God, prayers, blessings and God's divine guidance is what I've found works best, it might be temporary but we have more peace now than ever: ) some leave, new ones come in, some pass by, some haven't left at all.

• Like 1