Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
plants_in_skulls

Ghost-Killing Device (CPRD)

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acute

@plants_in_skulls

Can you please explain how/why a quartz crystal and vibrating motors will destroy a ghost?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
plants_in_skulls
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

How do you plan on "killing" something that for one is already dead and secondly, isn't proven to exist? 

Granted it may or may not exist, but as an optimistic sort I like to sway towards the "may" side. Secondly, despite being "dead", ghosts (if they are in fact real) are still in the process of being, meaning that on some level they are physical and their "matter" can be disrupted provided the right tech. As I explain in the post, it's my belief that ghosts are likely aura being spilled from the body upon death, like blood. A snapshot of their memories, will, and awareness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
1 hour ago, acute said:

@plants_in_skulls

Can you please explain how/why a quartz crystal and vibrating motors will destroy a ghost?

As I explain the post above, I'm drawing on the common folklore and culture around the "metaphysical" properties of crystals. We've all heard of "crystal healing" but I personally don't believe in its use as healing the body or mind. However, another holistic use of crystals relates to "cleansing one's aura." 

Upon first hearing of "piezoelectricity," a well documented radiation that quartz crystals emit when exposed to mechanical energy (i.e. vibrating motors) I immediately drew the connection between these two concepts and theorized that things like crystal healing and even holy salt lines used to ward away demons and ghosts. (salt obviously being a crystal) I hypothesize that these ritual practices were derived from a once-known science and can be utilized today.

Again, the science is shaky and very theoretical, but that's why I'm posting it here, to get advice and adjust my ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, plants_in_skulls said:

As I explain the post above, I'm drawing on the common folklore and culture around the "metaphysical" properties of crystals. We've all heard of "crystal healing"  However, another holistic use of crystals relates to "cleansing one's aura." 

All of that is a placebo effect used to fix imaginary problems.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
Just now, XenoFish said:

All of that is a placebo effect used to fix imaginary problems.

Ain't this a site for the open-minded and paranormal? I admit that the "science" is very shaky but who ever got anything done without daring the impossible? We shouldn't be so quick to definitively say absolutely yes or no about most things, but open the doors and let new and even unlikely ideas take shape and see what they become.

Again I don't believe that crystals have a real effect on the human body directly (but I could be wrong!) but I do have reason to believe that auras could possibly be disrupted by their radiation (Even if auras are real! And I could be wrong!) and who's to say that this tech won't revolutionize the way we view our universe and who we share it with? (But I could be wrong!) 

Nothings definite my dude, let's not pretend that it is

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, plants_in_skulls said:

Ain't this a site for the open-minded and paranormal? I admit that the "science" is very shaky but who ever got anything done without daring the impossible? We shouldn't be so quick to definitively say absolutely yes or no about most things, but open the doors and let new and even unlikely ideas take shape and see what they become.

Again I don't believe that crystals have a real effect on the human body directly (but I could be wrong!) but I do have reason to believe that auras could possibly be disrupted by their radiation (Even if auras are real! And I could be wrong!) and who's to say that this tech won't revolutionize the way we view our universe and who we share it with? (But I could be wrong!) 

Nothings definite my dude, let's not pretend that it is

The supposed aura is nothing more than our weak bio-electromagnetic field. Plus we radiate thermal energy all the time. Yeah, the new ideas eventually get shown for what they are. Either useful or useless. 

The primary problem is we need proof that ghost exist. We need to know exactly what they are, if they are made of something. Then what affects that something. So without proof of ghost it's, well, guess work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The supposed aura is nothing more than our weak bio-electromagnetic field. Plus we radiate thermal energy all the time. Yeah, the new ideas eventually get shown for what they are. Either useful or useless. 

The primary problem is we need proof that ghost exist. We need to know exactly what they are, if they are made of something. Then what affects that something. So without proof of ghost it's, well, guess work. 

I never said it wasn't guesswork, this is practically all for fun as much as I really care about this. Point is it's gonna be sick and if it works then it's gonna be even sicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
11 minutes ago, plants_in_skulls said:

I never said it wasn't guesswork, this is practically all for fun as much as I really care about this. Point is it's gonna be sick and if it works then it's gonna be even sicker.

Kinda hard to prove it works when you can't even prove what it's supposedly getting rid of is there in the first place - but you'll make billions selling it to gullible schmucks. It could be the next ghost box. 

Screwing morons out of their money is the sickest.

Edited by moonman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Oh my, Happy Halloween. 

Even if such a thing was possible. Considering ghosts are generally dead people... isn’t there still some sort of morality in killing dead people unfortunate enough to be trapped as ghosts? Even the not chill ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
11 minutes ago, rashore said:

Oh my, Happy Halloween. 

Even if such a thing was possible. Considering ghosts are generally dead people... isn’t there still some sort of morality in killing dead people unfortunate enough to be trapped as ghosts? Even the not chill ones.

That's very true! I would say that the ones that are more violent are probably in the most pain, and in that it can be considered a mercy killing. It's important to remember that these beings don't belong here and every second they remain they lose themselves more and more. And others still thrive here on worship but are evil creatures, drawing on the fears and sometimes lives of others. But these are rare and extreme cases and I'm half working on this just for funsies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plants_in_skulls
20 minutes ago, moonman said:

Kinda hard to prove it works when you can't even prove what it's supposedly getting rid of is there in the first place - but you'll make billions selling it to gullible schmucks. It could be the next ghost box. 

Screwing morons out of their money is the sickest.

Lmao possibly but I think that I'm too nice for that. Also I personally believe that it would work and that these devices when operated without safety or care could deeply disrupt the karmic ecosystem pf the fantasma. Maybe so maybe not, but I'd rather not chance it, since I believe that there are many many friendly spirits who coexist alongside us humans in peace and balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MehwishYati
On 10/31/2019 at 5:16 AM, XenoFish said:

All of that is a placebo effect used to fix imaginary problems.

Sometimes crystal help is not enough, in such cases, masters in the medical arts take crystal grids for healing. Now you can think of "what are the crystal grids", they are essentially a powerful crystal blend arranged in a unique geometric pattern to enhance their effects and results.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish
1 minute ago, MehwishYati said:

Sometimes crystal help is not enough, in such cases, masters in the medical arts take crystal grids for healing. Now you can think of "what are the crystal grids", they are essentially a powerful crystal blend arranged in a unique geometric pattern to enhance their effects and results.

Snake oil and placebos.:lol:

The things people will believe.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Snake oil and placebos.:lol:

 

And if you have enough crystals around, radon gas. :yes:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
On 10/31/2019 at 12:06 PM, plants_in_skulls said:
On 10/31/2019 at 11:52 AM, rashore said:

 

That's very true! I would say that the ones that are more violent are probably in the most pain, and in that it can be considered a mercy killing

Your talking about killing something that only exists on a spiritual level,so not even in the same realm as us.I't's not "alive" so therefore can't be killed.Why do you think a spirit would be in pain or violent?Your talking about manifested evil and your veggie strainer won't help.Keep your mind off these things and you'll be fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
15 hours ago, Piney said:

And if you have enough crystals around, radon gas. :yes:

Mmm, I love the smell of radon in the morning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

 the smell of radon

It doesn't. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.