Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stanton Friedman's UFO files to be catalogued

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Rolci said:

10 years? Now that's a whole lot of swamp gas!

Something makes me think Friedman had a lot of gas but not "swamp",

Thing is "IF" Friedman had anything good he wasnt the type to not make a lot of noise about it, he earned a living off this stuff so any smoking gun would have been epic to both his ego and wallet, nothing new will be found.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Thing is "IF" Friedman had anything good he wasnt the type to not make a lot of noise about it, he earned a living off this stuff so any smoking gun would have been epic to both his ego and wallet, nothing new will be found.

yep.. i'd rather watch swamp gas for 10 years than read through all that

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Did not knew that he died recently.

So.. RIP,

Watched him on Discovery Channel, some things he said makes sense, some are damn right diabolical. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Michael Shermer makes a living at his job also.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Michael Shermer makes a living at his job also.

Right, shermer wrote a great book on people beliving stupid stuff, sold well.

When a person like Friedman makes a living off ufos or the warrens make a living claiming everything is haunted by demons then smoking gun proof would be a great bonus in their pay bucket,

Friedman believed a few exposed hoaxes but for the most part he was a good UFO researcher who found zip, zero, zlitch in the way of proof, so no all his papers and collected materials will be a nothing burger, no way would someone with an ego like his not released every shred they had.

I wouldn't be surprised though if someone claims to and offers for sale a long lost Friedman file of blah blah blah.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Right, shermer wrote a great book on people beliving stupid stuff, sold well.

When a person like Friedman makes a living off ufos or the warrens make a living claiming everything is haunted by demons then smoking gun proof would be a great bonus in their pay bucket,

Friedman believed a few exposed hoaxes but for the most part he was a good UFO researcher who found zip, zero, zlitch in the way of proof, so no all his papers and collected materials will be a nothing burger, no way would someone with an ego like his not released every shred they had.

I wouldn't be surprised though if someone claims to and offers for sale a long lost Friedman file of blah blah blah.

Stan was aware of charlantans in the alien/ufo phenomena. He warned about Milton William Cooper who wrote, Behold A Pale Horse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Stan was aware of charlantans in the alien/ufo phenomena. He warned about Milton William Cooper who wrote, Behold A Pale Horse.

Yes, he did he also believed many well debunked exposed hoaxes were real, I liked some of his thoughts but many were approaching blind believer tin foil hat areas, he just delivered it better than those loons.

• Confused 1

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:23 AM, the13bats said:

Yes, he did he also believed many well debunked exposed hoaxes were real, I liked some of his thoughts but many were approaching blind believer tin foil hat areas, he just delivered it better than those loons.

This UFO phenomena is in some ways like Politics. It all boils down to what source you choose to accept. CNN  or OAN.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

This UFO phenomena is in some ways like Politics. It all boils down to what source you choose to accept. CNN  or OAN.

Um, I guess in a way,

Fred claims he was abducted and probed, I say probe it and he can't, Fred calls me closed minded unenlightened and pouts off.

Trump yells witch hunt  im innocent its Obama's fault  i say prove it and he yells fake news, calls me controlled, dumb and pouts off.