Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real-life Conjuring house made Zak Bagans ill

UM-Bot

Sure it did...:tu:

• Like 5

I think zak's incubus incident gave him an ethereal std.:lol:

This is the after effect.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Thats the show where someone gets possessed every episode right? xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Woohoo...i needed that!...too funny, puts a whole new meaning to "I got slimed"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Most of the time they just think they see something on those fancy cameras but to actually make the show host sick? That's gotta see TV.

• Like 1

The best show to watch for someone being "possessed " is Most Haunted UK. They done a show in Egypt in one of the Pyramids, claimed psychic Derek Acorah (spelling) claimed to be possessed by Ramesses the Great. 

Apparently Ramesses the Great could speak fluent English with a scouse accent.:lol:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If only

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Apparently Ramesses the Great could speak fluent English with a scouse accent.:lol:

He was actually born in Bootle. :yes:

• Haha 3

I made it through the first hour and changed the channel. I never watched GA before, and I'm sure I will never again. Boring , fake and bad acting. I was just curious what the new owners claims were.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Love Buzz said:

I made it through the first hour and changed the channel. I never watched GA before, and I'm sure I will never again. Boring , fake and bad acting. I was just curious what the new owners claims were.

It's mindless entertainment really. Something you shut your brain off and watch. Junk food for the brain.

• Like 3

On 10/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, UM-Bot said:

The 'Ghost Adventures' founder claims that the Perron family's real-life abode made him sick for weeks.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/331641/real-life-conjuring-house-made-zak-bagans-ill

Zak Bagans is a crack pot, not saying he didn't get sick, I am just saying his illness had nothing to do with the Paranormal. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Zak Bagans is a crack pot, not saying he didn't get sick, I am just saying his illness had nothing to do with the Paranormal. 

Papameter says 95% paranormal, 5% promotional.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Love Buzz said:

Same reasons i never got into any pseudo reality shows, not just paranormal, fantasy topics like bigfoot or ghost hunters but those flipper shows are really cheeseball,

if those guys talked to some sellers that way they wouldn't leave with the items for pennies on the dollar but rather chased off with a hogleg,

And bigfoot hunters, woohoo the guys didnt look well suited to go hacking though woods as much as waddling to the fridge hunting more dip for their chips.

I do get a huge chuckle when someone insited to me ghost hunters are the real deal.

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Same reasons i never got into any pseudo reality shows, not just paranormal, fantasy topics like bigfoot or ghost hunters but those flipper shows are really cheeseball,

if those guys talked to some sellers that way they wouldn't leave with the items for pennies on the dollar but rather chased off with a hogleg,

And bigfoot hunters, woohoo the guys didnt look well suited to go hacking though woods as much as waddling to the fridge hunting more dip for their chips.

I do get a huge chuckle when someone insited to me ghost hunters are the real deal.

Ancient Aliens is another one. Christ I don't know why I watch it! Its mindless, insane crap!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ancient Aliens is another one. Christ I don't know why I watch it! Its mindless, insane crap!!

Because spray tans and 1985 hair are drawing?

• Like 1

Papameter   75% Paranormally induced un-wellness in Zak    25% All psychosomatic or showbiz 

This is a story blown up by the frauds named Ed and Lorraine Warren. They made cash off of this story by building it up.

This is one of the places where the writer they hired was told to make things scary and not be truthful.

Whenever the Warrens are involved the real issue is how much of the story is made up. You simply can't tell.

Papameter   75% Hoaxed illness 25% Real illness, but unrelated to the house

• Like 2

22 hours ago, stereologist said:

Papameter   75% Hoaxed illness 25% Real illness, but unrelated to the house

100% Hoaxed Papameter Reading   

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

100% Hoaxed Papameter Reading   

Here we see Poe's Law working perfectly fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Papameter 0% valueable

But back to the thread, this story just tells us how low these fakes will stoop to earn a buck.

What is even sadder is that there are the extremely gullible that fall for this malarkey. Someone even thought there was a better than even chance of such a thing as a paranormal illness.

Papameter 100% extremely gullible to think there are paranormal induced illnesses 0% skeptic

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

But back to the thread, this story just tells us how low these fakes will stoop to earn a buck.

The thread tells me that pseudo-skeptics call everything they don't like a fake. Gets old.

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

The thread tells me that pseudo-skeptics call everything they don't like a fake. Gets old.

May I ask what a pseudo skeptic is?