Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy with cancer 'finds Loch Ness monster'

Still Waters

A five-year-old boy with cancer has had his greatest wish granted - to "find the Loch Ness Monster".

Zachary White, who was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia in February, has spent most of his time in hospital having to endure surgery, chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant.

The youngster, from Bracknell in Berkshire, has always been "obsessed with Scotland" and his greatest wish is to visit the country, watch ice hockey, see bagpipers and find the infamous Nessie.

https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/1441962-boy-with-cancer-gets-wish-to-find-loch-ness-monster/

I couldn't resist sharing this :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Boy with cancer 'finds Loch Ness monster'

6 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

A five-year-old boy with cancer has had his greatest wish granted - to "find the Loch Ness Monster".

Zachary White, who was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia in February, has spent most of his time in hospital having to endure surgery, chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant.

The youngster, from Bracknell in Berkshire, has always been "obsessed with Scotland" and his greatest wish is to visit the country, watch ice hockey, see bagpipers and find the infamous Nessie.

https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/1441962-boy-with-cancer-gets-wish-to-find-loch-ness-monster/

I couldn't resist sharing this :) 

Awww that's so sweet!

Best Loch Ness Monster ever!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Nice seeing news in the BBC like this for a change instead of Brexshit, war, bla bla bla.

Truly lovely story.

• Like 4

Yeah read that a while back. Extremely touching.

For him I gladly swear that Nessie his real. I'm glad he got to find it.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Yeah read that a while back. Extremely touching.

For him I gladly swear that Nessie his real. I'm glad he got to find it.

Wouldnt it be truly awesome if Nessie did exist though? I really really hope that somehow, a small population exists. One can only but dream eh?

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Wouldnt it be truly awesome if Nessie did exist though? I really really hope that somehow, a small population exists. One can only but dream eh?

a small population?? more than one Nessie?

8 hours ago, QuickQuickSlow said:

a small population?? more than one Nessie?

Well hypothetically speaking, IF and that's a big IF, there were pleisosaurs in the ness after 100s of millions of years you would assume there be at least a small thriving population. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 10:58 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Well hypothetically speaking, IF and that's a big IF, there were pleisosaurs in the ness after 100s of millions of years you would assume there be at least a small thriving population. 

Very cool thought