Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

'Ghost' photographed in Sorrel-Weed House

papageorge1

Papameter   75% Paranormal   25% Natural Phenomena

Reading affected by her naked eye experiences and those of others,

Jon the frog

OMG, if I post all my pictures of blurred flies, shades, reflections and long exposures of motion, I could be a extraordinary photographer of paranormal phenomena !

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

moonman

It's hard to tell WTF is going on in that video, with all the stupid commentary and pointless "re-creations". I hate it when they add dumb fluff to a photo. I don't need to hear her drone on about it.

Going by the pictures alone, it looks like nothing more than a reflection being cast on the ground, one while it is stationary and one while it is moving - probably from a nearby door that has a window in it or maybe a vibrating window pane.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 5

MissJatti

New cars have automatic headlights even on during the day... Well you get the picture.

ThereWeAreThen
15 hours ago, moonman said:

It's hard to tell WTF is going on in that video, with all the stupid commentary and pointless "re-creations". I hate it when they add dumb fluff to a photo. I don't need to hear her drone on about it.

Going by the pictures alone, it looks like nothing more than a reflection being cast on the ground, one while it is stationary and one while it is moving - probably from a nearby door that has a window in it or maybe a vibrating window pane.

But but papa gave it a 75% chance of being paranormal :(

• Haha 2

stereologist

This is another boring event.

I went to a haunted lighthouse and was shooting photos trying to get a blob of light in one of the photos. Managed in 4 tries.

It is so easy to do.

Papameter : 100% boring 0% useful

XenoFish
On 10/31/2019 at 1:05 PM, Jon the frog said:

OMG, if I post all my pictures of blurred flies, shades, reflections and long exposures of motion, I could be a extraordinary photographer of paranormal phenomena !

I'd believe you.:lol:

• Haha 1

Matt221

The ghost tour leader had hid little bit to add so it won't do his bank balance any harm ... bloody flies