Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BrooklynGuy

1st Whistle Blower Outed?

29 posts in this topic

OverSword
11 hours ago, and then said:

Twenty Republican Senators voting AGAINST the wishes of their constituencies in a purely, blatantly political hit job.  But hey, let them keep the dream alive.  Nancy's having a probem just getting her people to vote in a "safe" manner.  Imagine that many Senators taking a vote that they KNOW will likely end their careers - not to benfit the country, but just to vindicate their opponents.  Don't drink the Kool Aid 

ETA - I think, our Scottish resident critic aside, the folks who aren't respecting or grasping their peril here are the Dems.  The backlash against this could be monumental.  The campaign raised nearly a million dollars in a day since this vote and most of the recent-record-breaking donations have been the small, under 50 dollar types.  Let the party roll on!  It truly is amazing to see people so self-deluded that they can keep trying the same things over and over while failing abjectly, every time.

The polls still show him losing to every Dem candidate AND their pool boys and the faithful believe them just as they did in 2016.  I guess that's to provide ammo to say he cheated again when he wins decisively...AGAIN ;) 

Time will tell. We will have to hear the evidence from this before making an honest judgment. The loud mouth in chief has shot himself in the foot and we may have only the choice of firing him or ignoring the law, you can’t know yet.

As far as the democrats being the ones in danger from their constituents, you don’t know many do you? They’re in danger if they don’t.

BrooklynGuy
28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Time will tell. We will have to hear the evidence from this before making an honest judgment. The loud mouth in chief has shot himself in the foot and we may have only the choice of firing him or ignoring the law, you can’t know yet.

As far as the democrats being the ones in danger from their constituents, you don’t know many do you? They’re in danger if they don’t.

I believe its 31 see below

"Meanwhile, Democrats held 13 districts won by Trump in 2016 going into this election; they will now hold 31."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_kyle_kondik/house_2020_the_new_crossover_districts

RAyMO
5 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

"Meanwhile, Democrats held 13 districts won by Trump in 2016 going into this election; they will now hold 31."

so is your argument that the democrats in  these 31 states are in danger if the vote against trump?

I would have thought that since 18 of those seats have been gained since Trump was elected the opposite is true.

BrooklynGuy
5 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

so is your argument that the democrats in  these 31 states are in danger if the vote against trump?

I would have thought that since 18 of those seats have been gained since Trump was elected the opposite is true.

My post was not an argument but a response to a question asked by OverSword but I do agree with your highlighted response. I don't think it matters one way or the other who is President, who controls the House or the Senate, or anything else going on in DC as it has next to no effect on me and my family who are worked tirelessly for over the last 45 years so we would not be dependent in any way on a irrevocably broken government. I do enjoy the daily performances these profoundly disingenuous folks in DC put on for us and chit chatting with nice folks like yourself on here. 

• Like 2