Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeists - POLTERWOTSIT

macqdor

Poltergeists - POLTERWOTSIT

".................................there are four main distinct theories for what causes poltergeist activity.  This essay will begin by looking the common features of poltergeist activity and then will briefly describe two well known poltergeist cases; Enfield (Playfair & Grosse 1977) and Cardiff (Fontana 1993).  It will then look at the first two theories of what poltergeist activity is, these being fraud and misinterpretation of natural phenomena. The second two theories; the Entity Hypothesis and Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis (RSPK) will then be discussed as theories of poltergeists.

It will be argued that fraud and the misinterpretation of natural events may be able to explain a few cases of poltergeist activity but certainly cannot explain the majority of them, especially cases like Enfield and Cardiff.  It will also be argued that there appears to be evidence for both the Spirit Hypothesis and RSPK in some cases of poltergeist activity so rather than two separate theories a more appropriate theory may be a combination of the two.
When purportedly  paranormal activity is experienced in a house or other type of building this activity will be considered to be either place-centred or person centred........................."   click link below 

@papageorge1

https://jerome23.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/poltergeists/

MinionsAAA.jpg

Suspicious.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, macqdor said:

I just did.

Did what? Created another thread, posted another link and we're supposed to do what now? Because discussion isn't going to work. Can't bring a counter argument around here. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, macqdor said:

*snip*

fraud and misinterpretation of natural phenomena 

*snip*

Hello again. 

The above can actually explain all of the cases you’ve ever posted here, including your own.

So, what do you want to try to achieve with this thread? 

You should honestly keep all of your posts to one thread, but I know that won’t be as good for hits, publicity and book sales etc. 

How’s the movie coming along? Did you really sell the script? In development yet? Are they letting you play yourself?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And before you sook about the replies: If you post the same garbage, the responses will be the same. More critical too as time goes by. 

Post something of substance you sincerely want to discuss and I’ll come to the table, so will others. 

• Like 1

Whatever you do...

STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT! 

scared.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Learn to ignore.I hear it does wonders. Every post isnt about you. More people read than respond.  Go finish the 3 hour video.

As you were.....

As you were.....

@Timothy

9 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Learn to ignore.I hear it does wonders. Every post isnt about you. More people read than respond.  Go finish the 3 hour video.

As you were.....

As you were.....

@Timothy

So it's the same old, same old? No discussion. Then that makes this thread spam. Maybe the other thread is spam too? It is from the same site as the other one. 

• Like 4

POLTERWOTSIT is that the annual conference for poltergeists or poultry  ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, macqdor said:

I just did.

Actually you did not. A discussion is when one person makes a post discussing their thoughts and feelings which can also include a link or two.

You quoted, supplied a link and tagged your pal papageorge. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, macqdor said:

As you were.....

As you were.....

@Timothy

Just helping to keep others aware of your shenanigans...

Do you want to discuss anything?

• Like 1

Discussion is voluntary. So is reading...... Some people come here just to read.  And email directly (private chat) Timothy knows about emailing me privately. He did months ago.  isn't that right Timothy.

43 Views/ 13 replies.

3 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Discussion is voluntary. So is reading...... Some people come here just to read.  And email directly (private chat) Timothy knows about emailing me privately. He did months ago.  isn't that right Timothy.

43 Views/ 13 replies.

Actually it’s not voluntary. This might be considered spam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, macqdor said:

43 Views/ 13 replies.

What’s wrong with messaging you privately?

You responded, we had a bit of a chat. I requested something from you directly which you’ve never been able to provide, and still you didn’t while continuing to maintain its existence and that other members of the forum have it. Although it’s only your spoken word.

The ‘fire department report’ you claimed was on your website never was. Just your written words. And you’ve never provided it. It would have helped your story but it seemingly does not exist. 

Hence: Hoax or delusion is the most likely explanation for your case. There’s no evidence to the contrary that anything that happened could not have been done by you or your partner at the time etc.

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make... 

Edit: And I’m sure you recall that I’ve requested it from you on the public forums here too multiple times with you never providing it. So it’s not exactly private information. Where is it Keith?

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Sorry. Its not.

What part of “discussion forum” don’t you understand?

I swear, people (like myself) would probably be more inclined to DISCUSS stuff with you if you actually did just that. Instead you want to talk down to us. 

Im out. 

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Nothing and I mean nothing is preventing you 3 from discussing the subject (the content of the link provided) amongst yourselves.  

So have at it. 

Theres an old proverb that says "it takes two to tango" I'm not tango-ing with you. Not now anyways. 

But you 3 can have a discussion.  No ones stopping you.

@SecretSanta

Edited by macqdor

41 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Nothing and I mean nothing is preventing you 3 from discussing the subject (the content of the link provided) amongst yourselves.  

It is rather pointless to simply create a thread and not actively take part in it. Q and A. It seems you'd rather just spam the forum and avoid any possible discussion. So basically it's spam. 

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

43 Views/ 13 replies.

This is a discussion forum. That's kind of the point. To discuss. You don't seem to want that. I think that's where the problems come it. 

• Like 3

My belief and experiences are that poltergeists are not spirits of humans,but bad energy manifested that wreaks havoc on people.It seems to concentrate in negative environments and homes that are violent and disfunctional in the worst order.I've seen knives thrown from nowhere at people who live this way.Not much to talk or argue about imo on this other than to say I've seen it and it's all bad stuff.Can't prove it and not interested to,it just is.

• Like 1

@openozy I had my days disputing your claims and I know it’s your reality, so I’m not going to further. :)

Your new avatar image looks like a lovely chonky pup. What’s their name?

Hope all is well mate!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@openozy I had my days disputing your claims and I know it’s your reality, so I’m not going to further. :)

Your new avatar image looks like a lovely chonky pup. What’s their name?

Hope all is well mate!

Thanks Tim,all good,dog's name is Jax.

8 minutes ago, openozy said:

Thanks Tim,all good,dog's name is Jax.

Looks like a solid pupper! Good sh!t mate!

Jax suits. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked