Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Thank God for the Deep State"

ian hacktorp

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Let me get this straight-  The three of you think that the below is fake, the CIA is kept out of loops in the intelligence world, and that the whole agency is just there to act as a shadow government (Deep State)?

https://www.businessinsider.com/cia-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-wife-courier-arrested-tip-2019-10

You seem to be crediting Military Intelligence.  Do you even know what their role and scope of work is in global information gathering? 

And you still haven't answered why Baghdadi has anything to do with the Deep State.

The hastily spun story of the CIA "finding" al Baghdadi by following his wife around is laughable...and cynical.  The speed with which the story spread throughout controlled media is also a big tell that it is classic CIA propaganda, which is to say, a complete lie.

The CIA always knew where al Baghdadi was...he was THEIR guy.

Eliminating al Baghdadi was a top objective of the Trump administration...and you think those gargoyles seen in the video above, who admit to wanting to "take out" Trump, also wanted to assist him in killing their own guy?  Think again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

The hastily spun story of the CIA "finding" al Baghdadi by following his wife around is laughable...and cynical.  The speed with which the story spread throughout controlled media is also a big tell that it is classic CIA propaganda, which is to say, a complete lie.

The CIA always knew where al Baghdadi was...he was THEIR guy.

Eliminating al Baghdadi was a top objective of the Trump administration...and you think those gargoyles seen in the video above, who admit to wanting to "take out" Trump, also wanted to assist him in killing their own guy?  Think again.

Ah, that was the root of what I was trying to get at.  So you believe Baghdadi and ISIS are American assets controlled by the CIA and the Deep State. 

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Ah, that was the root of what I was trying to get at.  So you believe Baghdadi and ISIS are American assets controlled by the CIA and the Deep State. 

I know that's what you were trying to get at...but you're wrong.

Al Baghdadi was a Globalist asset, managed by a stateless CIA and 'other' agencies.

He was killed by American assets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Al Baghdadi was a Globalist asset, managed by a stateless CIA and 'other' agencies.

Man you guys are being especially hilarious all across the board today :lol:

2ijizp.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man you guys are being especially hilarious all across the board today :lol:

Bit too close for comfort....?

SEND IN THE MEME.... ^_^

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

This is the difference that needs to be understood...

Thanks for your clarity on these matters... :tu:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Bit too close for comfort....?

Seems to be the case.

When we have "liberal" posters falling all over themselves to defend the likes of the CIA...whose two previous directors just admitted a desire to illegally take out a(nother) US President, we have reached peak lib-insanity.  Or at least peak paid-troll hysteria.

The battle lines are now clearly drawn.  It's fascinating to watch who 'outs' themselves in the light of the new day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can remember a few years ago when it came out that America (Britain and France) were
giving air cover to Al Qaeda fighting on the ground in Libya - when Gaddaffi was being
deposed / murdered and the country being regime changed... .... I was shocked and confused.....
but  now I understand that it was a Globalist Mission .... not an American one..

No wonder the likes of Brennan and all the Globalist Assets are going nuts - because Trump is 
Commander in Chief of the most powerful military on the planet - and he ISN'T their puppet... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bee said:

and he ISN'T their puppet... 

No he definitely isnt theirs

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

It seems Farmer has short-circuited to a memes-only response loop.

Which I normally would enjoy, except this time around the memes rather lack a bit of sizzle.

He'll be back on his game soon, I know!

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 7:28 PM, bee said:

Those people... in the upper echelons of the CIA (directing work on the ground) are literally a law
unto themselves and operating completely outside the democratic process... in other words they
are dictators - 

but they have to be careful to keep the illusion of democracy going...

Is the Trump Presidency revealing that at it's heart America is a Covert Dictatorship...

(this would also apply to other Western Nations... not least the UK - as we have seen with Brexit -
ie Brexit being voted for but not being delivered...)

List of CIA controversies (wiki)

I take it you would favor abolishing the CIA.  What would you give up to do that?

Doug

19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

tenor.gif

I suspect that tRUMP got caught in a honey trap when he was in Moscow for the Miss Universe competition.

Doug

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 2:38 PM, Doug1029 said:

I take it you would favor abolishing the CIA.  What would you give up to do that?

Doug

clearly something needs to be done about the CIA - what CAN be done to reign them in I don't know...
there are some very ruthless and dangerous people operating in the shadows ---- and some of them
are controling and influencing the CIA... to name one of the areas  /organizations of concern...

I suppose throughout history 'wicked' men (and women) have manipulated and co-opted the weak...
to covertly oppress and control the General Population,...to possess wealth, resources and power...

we are just seeing it played out in a modern setting... the dramas of Good and Evil and all the grey
fluctuating areas inbetween.. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:25 AM, Farmer77 said:

tenor.gif

tiny-trump16-1.jpg

• Haha 1