Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: to read Ukraine transcript to nation ?

Unusual Tournament

Donald Trump wants to read the Ukraine call transcript to the country. That's a terrible idea

In an interview with the Washington Examiner on Thursday, President Donald Trump floated an idea.

"At some point, I'm going to sit down, perhaps as a fireside chat on live television, and I will read the transcript of the call, because people have to hear it," he said of his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky. "When you read it, it's a straight call."
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

That's a terrible idea

Ya think??? :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Donald Trump wants to read the Ukraine call transcript to the country. That's a terrible idea

In an interview with the Washington Examiner on Thursday, President Donald Trump floated an idea.

"At some point, I'm going to sit down, perhaps as a fireside chat on live television, and I will read the transcript of the call, because people have to hear it," he said of his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky. "When you read it, it's a straight call."

The real question that comes to mind for me, is that transcript complete? It would be very simple to omit a portion of it. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

It's important to note the information in small print at the bottom of the Ukraine Trascript, I have extracted it and made it larger.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation, The word “inaudible” is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

He's probably just attempting to be transparent with the public. :unsure2: 

You mean he isn't??? :unsure2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The real question that comes to mind for me, is that transcript complete? It would be very simple to omit a portion of it. 

Well trying to control the bad news thats hamstrung him is what i think Trump is trying to do. 

• Like 2

I hope he reads it on live TV, you know he is going to give us a priceless play by play of the call full of Trumpisms that the lame stream media will beat him over the head with for a few days. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I hope he reads it on live TV, you know he is going to give us a priceless play by play of the call full of Trumpisms that the lame stream media will beat him over the head with for a few days. :lol:

More dog whistles than the highland sheep dog trials. He wants to try to normalize the message with a quaint fireside chat. It won't work though. He will inevitably run off the rails, start raging, and probably set himself on fire. It would be poetic justice. Liar, liar, pants on fire x 10,000 +

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2