Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Expects Impeachment

Grim Reaper 6

The White House expects the House to follow through with impeachment, press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Friday, as President Trump lashed out anew at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff.

A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to acknowledge that Trump used U.S. military aid as leverage to force Ukraine to investigate Biden and his family as the president repeatedly denies a quid pro quo.

In this stunning shift in strategy to defend Trump, these Republicans are insisting that the president’s action was not illegal and does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense as the Democratic-led House moves forward with the open phase of its probe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/11/01/ddd98da2-fc21-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Which leaves President Pence and doom to the Democrats if they turn around and attempt straight away to impeach him.

• Like 4

The number of threads with the word Impeachment in then is growing and growing...

anyone might be forgiven for thinking the idea is to try and give the impression this is the most important
thing EVER,,, and keep everyone focused on it... keep attention on it.... like a kind of hypnotism ^_^

(indoctrination...)

Edited by bee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bee said:

The number of threads with the word Impeachment in then is growing and growing...

anyone might be forgiven for thinking the idea is to try and give the impression this is the most important
thing EVER,,, and keep everyone focused on it... keep attention on it.... like a kind of hypnotism ^_^

(indoctrination...)

Are you hypnotized is that why you posted to this thread? There is nothing funny or hypnotizing about this thread, I think it's pretty sad and the saddest part is that now President Trumps own party has decided to admit that quid pro quo, and the denial of military aid did occur. But the craziest part is that they are trying to sell the fact even though he did this to force an investigation of Biden and his son that there is nothing wrong or illegal about doing so. The only reason I can see that they would go this route is to throw the President under a bus. 

Now we all know how screwed up our Government is, but for these so called Republicans to take this route they are nothing but cowards trying to distance themselves from the fallout that may come. You don't have to like it Bee, but the Republican Party is imploding before our eyes.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

The White House expects the House to follow through with impeachment, press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Friday, as President Trump lashed out anew at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff.

A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to acknowledge that Trump used U.S. military aid as leverage to force Ukraine to investigate Biden and his family as the president repeatedly denies a quid pro quo.

In this stunning shift in strategy to defend Trump, these Republicans are insisting that the president’s action was not illegal and does not rise to the level of an impeachable offense as the Democratic-led House moves forward with the open phase of its probe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/11/01/ddd98da2-fc21-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html

It's a forgone conclusion that the House will vote to impeach him and the Senate will acquit and then this transparent process of disparaging each other to influence the presidential election will start all over again until either Trump loses in 2020 or finishes his second term, wash, rinse repeat in all future elections. From purely a strategic standpoint the Dems should of went with the fake Russian Collusion as their basis for the fake impeachment it had more momentum but as we all know it did not fit the timeline of keeping this embarrassing farce on both sides from continuing right up until election day which is 367 days from now. :santa:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BrooklynGuy said:

It's a forgone conclusion that the House will vote to impeach him and the Senate will acquit and then this transparent process of disparaging each other to influence the presidential election will start all over again until either Trump loses in 2020 or finishes his second term, wash, rinse repeat in all future elections. From purely a strategic standpoint the Dems should of went with the fake Russian Collusion as their basis for the fake impeachment it had more momentum but as we all know it did not fit the timeline of keeping this embarrassing farce on both sides from continuing right up until election day which is 367 days from now. :santa:

I really don't agree with you, I think that these Republicans are throwing the President under the Bus. They are admitting that he did use military aid to force an investigation into the Bidens. Then they are trying to say it's not illegal, when a simpleton knows that it is illegal to attempt to force a foreign government to assist in a smear campaign against a political rival who also had intentions of running for President in the up coming election. 

This is going to all play out in front of the American people, and if they think it was wrong the Senate will not go against public opinion. We do agree on one thing this is very embarrassing and it may the shock our political system needs to clean up it's act.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You don't have to like it Bee, but the Republican Party is imploding before our eyes.

I  fully expect this to be blatant Reverse Reality...... Reverse Psychology....
especially as every single Republican House Rep. voted against the Impeachment nonsense...

The actual situation as far as I can assess... is that the Democrats / Obama Administration in cahoots
with the Globalist Agenda interfered in the Ukraine by supporting and helping the Coup back in 2014 -
then got involved with lucrative deals - for example Biden and his son... also the Ukraine was probably
part of.... a big part of helping to make up all the stuff that was used for the Russia Collusion Hoax..
Crowd Strike..?... notice Trump's mention of that in the infamous Zelensky conversation has been
brushed under the carpet by the Megaphone calls for ... IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHMENT...

the closer Trump has got to the heart of the  Democrats using Ukraine to interfere with the Presidential
Election....and the Democrats interfereing with Ukraine politics.. the more viscious the attacks are against him...

Elite Outsider Zelensky getting into the top job is a threat to the Democrats / Globalists -
like Trump is.... and so MASSIVE 24/7 efforts are being used to draw attention away from the
shenanigans of the Obama Administration re Ukraine....... and it's a pincer movement, as well, because it
also serves as early electioneering for 2020 - and maybe the only way Trump can be beaten is to try and
get rid of him through corrupt use of the political and judicial institutions...

you know the saying.... attack is the best form of defense.....

and THAT is what all this is about...

fake outrage - fake accusations... just all round fakery..

Edited by bee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

We do agree on one thing this is very embarrassing and it may the shock our political system needs to clean up it's act.

Good post ML, sadly these folks have no shame so that is highly unlikely, but I hope you are right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bee said:

I  fully expect this to be blatant Reverse Reality...... Reverse Psychology....
especially as every single Republican House Rep. voted against the Impeachment nonsense...

The actual situation as far as I can assess... is that the Democrats / Obama Administration in cahoots
with the Globalist Agenda interfered in the Ukraine by supporting and helping the Coup back in 2014 -
then got involved with lucrative deals - for example Biden and his son... also the Ukraine was probably
part of.... a big part of helping to make up all the stuff that was used for the Russia Collusion Hoax..
Crowd Strike..?... notice Trump's mention of that in the infamous Zelensky conversation has been
brushed under the carpet by the Megaphone calls for ... IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHMENT...

the closer Trump has got to the heart of the  Democrats using Ukraine to interfere with the Presidential
Election....and the Democrats interfereing with Ukraine politics.. the more viscious the attacks are against him...

Elite Outsider Zelensky getting into the top job is a threat to the Democrats / Globalists -
like Trump is.... and so MASSIVE 24/7 efforts are being used to draw attention away from the
shenanigans of the Obama Administration re Ukraine.
...... and it's a pincer movement, as well, because it
also serves as early electioneering for 2020 - and maybe the only way Trump can be beaten is to try and
get rid of him through corrupt use of the political and judicial institutions...

you know the saying.... attack is the best form of defense.....

and THAT is what all this is about...

fake outrage - fake accusations... just all round fakery..

Excellent post bee, I couldn't agree more :tsu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I make it currently five threads all with the word "Impeachment" in them. It's the new Russiagate! Or perhaps the new Brexit. A long running soap opera that never gets anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

GOP and Russian propaganda are so similar

In what ways are they? What GOP propaganda matches Russian propaganda? 

39 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Good post ML, sadly these folks have no shame so that is highly unlikely, but I hope you are right.

Thanks, but I think the thing they fear most is public opinion, if the public turns against them because their tired of the bull**** they don't have future jobs. I beleive nothing scares them more!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Ok .... because I'm....... saying things...... and I'm pretty resistant to being Mind Controlled...
and have literally been openly  accused of being a paid troll of some kind....

just for fun here's my reality right now...

I'm in a council bungalow on a council estate... relaxing on my bed with the laptop catching up on 'stuff'...
I have to keep getting up and down because I've picked a load of crabb apples from the most amazing 
Crabb Apple treee in a Park nearish me and I've got them bubbling away on the cooker..

I made Crabb Apple Jelly yesterday and it's turned out a beautiful red / pink colour...

The dog is at my feet and the cat is sleeping outside the door...
I will be looking at the horse racing in a minute and putting a bet on.. 
I might have to watch it on ITV + one because I'm going with a friend to visit someone in a hospital
in a bit so I will miss the live coverage...

so..... am I real....or am I a paid troll........ YOU decide... and decide about Farmer as well while you're at it ^_^ :ph34r: :innocent:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bee said:

Ok .... because I'm....... saying things...... and I'm pretty resistant to being Mind Controlled...

I'm in a council bungalow on a council estate... relaxing on my bed with the laptop catching up on 'stuff'...
I have to keep getting up and down because I've picked a load of crabb apples from the most amazing 
Crabb Apple treee in a Park nearish me and I've got them bubbling away on the cooker..

I made Crabb Apple Jelly yesterday and it's turned out a beautiful red / pink colour...

I might have to watch it on ITV + one because I'm going with a friend to visit someone in a hospital

so..... am I real....or am I a paid troll........ YOU decide... and decide about Farmer as well while you're at it ^_^ :ph34r: :innocent:

I don't claim to know anything about you, but I wish you would Taylor your responses to the true content of the thread.

Have a nice night.

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I don't claim to know anything about you, but I wish you would Taylor your responses to the true content of the thread.

Have a nice night.

I just told you something about me.... :) 

It's nearly 10.30 in the morning here... so I will have a nice day.... thanks....
but enough about me... and my Crabb Apples.... and my dog and cat ....
back on topic...

Twump's a naughty bad man.... booooooooo hisssssssssss

:innocent:

;)

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Calling someone the B-Word is really over the top. No matter what you two think of each other that's wrong on too many levels.

I forget that colloquialisms dont always translate. @bee I do apologize if you took offense

25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Kinda is where I formed my opinion from

• Thanks 1

Moscow Mitch is tired of being the second string on this one string banjo... 

~

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bee said:

I got another message in Russian the other day. Perhaps it's a message from the Kremlin. I must remember to run it through Google Translate to see what it says. :mellow:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

do you actually believe this or is it a recurring joke? I mean with your utterly obsessive endless campaigning for whatever anti-Trump plot is currently the topic of the day, you must be in the pay of the Democratic party,  

Nah man if it were an actual defense of Trump or his actions (or even an actual conversation about the topic at hand)  it would be one thing,but its not and almost never is, its a repeated and constant pattern of thread redirection to "deep state" and "globalists" using the same talking points and terminology as the paid trolls that make me believe so. Ever notice they only show up to redirect threads when something negative has happened (or is about to happen) to Trump?

Perhaps she (they) is actually just a really out of touch human spreading propaganda on their own I just dont think so.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah man if it were an actual defense of Trump or his actions (or even an actual conversation about the topic at hand)  it would be one thing,but its not and almost never is, its a repeated and constant pattern of thread redirection to "deep state" and "globalists" using the same talking points and terminology as the paid trolls that make me believe so

You could say exactly the same about your talking points (and why has that become yet another of the terms that the Left now throw around as an accusation; "Kremlin Talking Points!" Even if they are, it's a good job that someone is talking about them,), which turn every single thing into "Trump and anyone who tries to stand up for him is a Russian bot!" 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You could say exactly the same about your talking points (and why has that become yet another of the terms that the Left now throw around as an accusation; "Kremlin Talking Points!" Even if they are, it's a good job that someone is talking about them,), which turn every single thing into "Trump and anyone who tries to stand up for him is a Russian bot!" 

No it doesnt. It does however turn  every single moron who derails every real conversation about politics by railing about the "deep state" into a useful idiot at best.

Why are you trying to shame me into ignoring reality? Is it just because its easy to joke about? Or do you just not believe the multiple international intelligence agencies , including Republican senators, who have laid out the tactics and patterns in the propaganda used ?

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No it doesnt. It does however turn  every single moron who derails every real conversation about politics by railing about the "deep state" into a useful idiot at best.

Why are you trying to shame me into ignoring reality? Is it just because its easy to joke about? Or do you just not believe the multiple international intelligence agencies , including Republican senators, who have laid out the tactics and patterns in the propaganda used ?

See, that's fanaticism right there. "Trying to shame me into ignoring reality"? What reality is that? The reality, which you know, even if no one else had been able to provide a smidgen of proof, and which not even the "Democratic" Party was able to come up with anything convincing about, that the Orange Führer, as well as being a literal Nazi, is also a puppet of Russia's Tyrant in his plot to dominate the world? 

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Which leaves President Pence and doom to the Democrats if they turn around and attempt straight away to impeach him.

I think you're putting the cart before the horse.  Trump isn't going to be convicted in the Senate.  It would require the votes of 20 R's and most of them are from states whose voters think Trump did nothing wrong and a whole lot, right.  Regardless the opinion of the 5th column on Republicans, said R's are not unibrow dimwits.  They WILL, however, turn up in large numbers to punish a representative that removes Trump.  Bet on it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think it's pretty sad and the saddest part is that now President Trumps own party has decided to admit that quid pro quo, and the denial of military aid did occur.

Care to cite a piece that verifies this claim?  Zelinsky nor his staff knew anything about any withholding of aid when he spoke to Trump and He admitted publicly that he never felt any pressure.  These were the two individuals who actually SPOKE TO EACH OTHER.  Are we to take the opinions of people who either were listening or even further removed from the communication, over the two parties that initiated it?  REALLY?

I'm tired of trying to explain the facts here to people to whom facts simply don't matter.  Trump did nothing wrong, he will not be convicted in the Senate and, if the D's drag this country through this sycophantic attempt to follow Nancy and Chuck during our Holiday Season the Left better look forward to some devastating losses come next November.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

See, that's fanaticism right there. "Trying to shame me into ignoring reality"? What reality is that? The reality, which you know, even if no one else had been able to provide a smidgen of proof, and which not even the "Democratic" Party was able to come up with anything convincing about, that the Orange Führer, as well as being a literal Nazi, is also a puppet of Russia's Tyrant in his plot to dominate the world? 

Tell me in all of my fanaticism how many other members have I ever accused of the whole ******** thing? Certainly not the most prolific conservatives on here , and then, ravenhawk, brooklynguy, merc etc etc. None have I ever even had the thought because they dont act exactly like the intelligence reports describe Russian trolls acting like bee does.

As for directly addressing your post what in the heck are you talking about? Only the most die hard Trumpians try and deny they were working in concert. Even if they werent working together they were singing the exact same songs for the exact same benefit. Im sorry you dont believe the defense professionals telling us all of this but that is the reality I was referring to. 

• Like 1