Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Expects Impeachment

Grim Reaper 6

32 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Very good point.  All that is needed is the White House to produce the original they sequestered in a secure server.  End of contention.

didn't they do that when they made the recording of the conversation publically available..?

but anyway - as I said.... the White House is NOT the only one with a complete recording and
as we have seen - elements of the CIA - with Brennan's urging is prepared and enthusiastic to leak and
whistleblow anything they can.... (made up or otherwise) to try to bring Trump down... 
so if there was anything extra to what has been released that was dodgy in anyway.....
the Washington Post and other CIA asset Media outlets would be leaking it like Niagara Falls - 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bee said:

didn't they do that when they made the recording of the conversation publically available..?

No, they made a transcript public.   

Lets hope that Google and Apple can't listen to the secure Presidential phone.

But the CIA maybe.

The rest is conjecture.  You assume they release all the leaks they can and also assume they make stuff up.

Neither might be the case.

The media can only leak it if the information is given to them.

You are still stuck in victim mode.  You seem to believe that all actions derive from bad feelings about Hillary's loss three years ago,  that Trump is innocent and all of his actions are above board.

That may not be the case.  Part of the doubt and suspicion surrounding Trump may be a result of his own actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not even that. It's a summary that, according to testimony in front of the House last week, had key names, terms and conversation points edited out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, and then said:

Their OPINIONS about what was said is what is being offered as EVIDENCE of wrongdoing by the president.  You can't grasp how messed up that is?  It's the equivalent of saying that the witnesses understood more of what was being said than the participants did.  What kind of crazy ass arrogance thinks that way?  Only in Trump world...

So to sum up the Impeachment basis:

Trump and, more importantly, Zelinsky, have stated there was no pressure to do anything.

Zelinsky did not know any flow of aid had been interrupted.

Trump never got his "investigation" before the aid DID flow so, where, exactly did the "this for that" occur? [/u]

This is just another attempt to take him down and one really would have to be a fool to believe in this premise or to expect it to do anything more than create noise while Durham and Barr steadily round up the truth about "Russian Collusion"  I feel safe in predicting the Demedia's utter descent into hysteria with lots of references to "CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS"  When/If Durham files indictments against some of the main players.  We haven't yet seen just how crazy these vastards can get but we are about to.  And you and a few others here will be right in that Conga line dancing with them.  

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Lets hope that Google and Apple can't listen to the secure Presidential phone.

But the CIA maybe.

The rest is conjecture.  You assume they release all the leaks they can and also assume they make stuff up.

Neither might be the case.

The media can only leak it if the information is given to them.

You are still stuck in victim mode.  You seem to believe that all actions derive from bad feelings about Hillary's loss three years ago,  that Trump is innocent and all of his actions are above board.

That may not be the case.  Part of the doubt and suspicion surrounding Trump may be a result of his own actions.

and you are still stuck in passive agressive, strawman like mode....

see bolded in 'and then's' post above...

Trump's not perfect but he IS the victim of what he calls a witch hunt... that could also be
described as persecution... never ending attacks on a daily basis,,,

it's like John Brennan thinks he's running the country... not the elected president -
If anything comes of this impeachment nonsense then I think we can say that Brennan
and those colluding with him ARE running the country...

and that America has fallen to the enemy

the Land of the Free... done up like a kipper* :angry: 

* “fitted up or framed”, “used or betrayed”

edit to add....  everything got underlined by mistake... and I'm too tired to try and change it
as it's late here... 

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like the fake impeachment proceedings are already having the desired effect for the Trumpster. 

Trump competitive in six key states against top Democratic rivals, poll shows

With the election a year away, President Trump is only slightly edged out by Joe Biden in six key battleground states while the commander-in-chief is neck and neck with Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders in those matchups, a new poll released Monday finds. Among registered voters, Biden leads Trump by 3 percentage points in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, 2 percentage points in Florida, and 5 percentage points in Arizona, the New York Times Upshot and Siena College polls show. Those numbers fall within or very close to the margins of error in those states.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/trump-competitive-in-six-key-states-against-top-democratic-rivals-poll-shows/

The stock market keeps setting new highs in a rally no one saw coming

Faced with an array of daunting headwinds and coming off a tough year, Wall Street took a dim view of stocks in 2019. As a result, many major analysts missed one of the best years of this history-making bull market that continues to make new highs. Of the 17 forecasters that CNBC tracks for S&P 500 price, just three have targets that are above where the broad market index traded Monday. The median 3,000 target is 2.7% below midday levels with still nearly two months left in the year.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/04/the-stock-market-keeps-setting-new-highs-in-a-rally-no-one-saw-coming.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Not even that. It's a summary that, according to testimony in front of the House last week, had key names, terms and conversation points edited out.

I don't know if this is the case.... but if some details were omitted it could have been for reasons
of National Security and protecting the privacy of some individuals...

let's face it... if what you're talking about was included and it was about security and privacy then
all the Trump detractors would  be complaining about National Security and putting the country at risk..

• Like 2

Judge nixes $2 million bail bid by Colombo capo facing racketeering, loansharking, other charges

An alleged Colombo mob family capo facing a slew of charges in Brooklyn Federal Court lost his bid for release on $2 million bail Thursday when a judge noted his lengthy criminal history. Joseph Amato’s lawyer, Scott Leemon, didn’t see why his client should not be allowed bail — he said the charges amount to "a garden variety extortion and loansharking case.” Besides, Leemon said, Amato is not charged with any violent acts. Judge Leo Glasser didn’t buy it. “You were basically a part of, a factor in, a conspiracy to commit murder,” Glasser told the suspect.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-colombo-captain-bail-20191018-kzvmsylptzhfzcqkan6ginbuwq-story.html

Feds Investigate Owner of Campisi’s as ‘Large Bookmaker’

Federal agents say the owner of Dallas' iconic Italian restaurant Campisi's is a large illegal sports bookie with ties to internet bookmaking websites in Costa Rica, according to a search warrant mistakenly unsealed by prosecutors and obtained by NBC 5. According to the document, in February agents for Homeland Security Investigations and the criminal division of the IRS searched safety deposit boxes belonging to David Campisi, the restaurant owner and great-grandson of its founder.

Read more: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Feds-Investigate-Owner-of-Campisis-As-Large-Bookmaker-564252001.html

Man with alleged ties to Montreal Mafia shot dead in Pierrefonds parking lot

The man shot to death in a Pierrefonds parking lot on Monday morning was Andrew Scoppa, an alleged influential figure in the Montreal Mafia, police sources tell Radio-Canada. The shooting happened shortly after 8 a.m. Monday in the parking lot of a strip mall on St-Jean Boulevard near Harry Worth Street. Const. Raphaël Bergeron said the Montreal police major crimes unit is investigating, checking area surveillance cameras and speaking with possible witnesses. 

Read more: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pierrefonds-man-found-shot-police-1.5328644

3 hours ago, bee said:

I don't know if this is the case.... but if some details were omitted it could have been for reasons
of National Security and protecting the privacy of some individuals...

let's face it... if what you're talking about was included and it was about security and privacy then
all the Trump detractors would  be complaining about National Security and putting the country at risk..

Hello Miss Bee, I like the way you stay level headed when you make a point, and how you honestly admit when your not familiar with something.  You don't appear to take things out of context, and any criticism is constructive. I wish And Then would act in the same manner. Maybe you can give him some pointers on how to have a constructive conversation. While we certainly don't agree on this subject I can still respect you and your opinion.

For whatever it's worth.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello Miss Bee, I like the way you stay level headed when you make a point, and how you honestly admit when your not familiar with something.  You don't appear to take things out of context, and any criticism is constructive. I wish And Then would act in the same manner. Maybe you can give him some pointers on how to have a constructive conversation. While we certainly don't agree on this subject I can still respect you and your opinion.

For whatever it's worth.

Well thank you for the first bit - :tu:  but sorry I won't be disrespecting 'and then' by thinking he needs pointers..
we all have our own style of communicating and posting - me and 'and then' are more or less on the same page
when it comes to Trump but even IF I didn't agree with him about something on another subject I can still value his
passion and authenticity... 

(sorry talking about you as if you weren't here @and then but I couldn't let that one go without comment..... :) )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 8:15 AM, Manwon Lender said:

You don't have to like it Bee, but the Republican Party is imploding before our eyes.

just slipping back to this because as the Democrats and rogue CIA elements and Brennan turn the
screw and get the (fake) Impeachment thing going.... it will test the loyalty of Republicans -

Mark Steyn made a comment in this short video starting around the 3:10 mark... that I think encapsulates
the general feeling of the Republicans towards Trump.... that he can say stuff that might make some
of them uncomfortable sometimes but they know that the whole package that he presents is stronger
than the whole package that someone like Biden has...

"and they're betting, in full, he beats whatever the Democrats have."     (3:28)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. and his 8-year (maximum) term of office would really influence global warming, to the extent of causing tens of millions of deaths worldwide ? (Bearing in mind that the USA cannot actually LEAVE the Paris Agreement until 2020 ? )

I think NOT, somehow ! 

The amount of rubbish talked reaches new levels, doesn't it. Is President Donald Trump responsible for the emissions produced by countries like China and India? Does he have any say over that? Until these idiots understand this, their arguments aren't even worth listening to.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bee said:

just slipping back to this because as the Democrats and rogue CIA elements and Brennan turn the
screw and get the (fake) Impeachment thing going.... it will test the loyalty of Republicans -

Mark Steyn made a comment in this short video starting around the 3:10 mark... that I think encapsulates
the general feeling of the Republicans towards Trump.... that he can say stuff that might make some
of them uncomfortable sometimes but they know that the whole package that he presents is stronger

"and they're betting, in full, he beats whatever the Democrats have."     (3:28)

Miss Bee, I am through with this topic for now. I think for me its better to just let time tell us what is going to happen, I am tired of all the speculation on both sides of this issue.

2 hours ago, bee said:

Well thank you for the first bit - :tu:  but sorry I won't be disrespecting 'and then' by thinking he needs pointers..
we all have our own style of communicating and posting - me and 'and then' are more or less on the same page
when it comes to Trump but even IF I didn't agree with him about something on another subject I can still value his
passion and authenticity... 

(sorry talking about you as if you weren't here @and then but I couldn't let that one go without comment..... :) )

No matter, thanks for proving my point you are the person I described.:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Hmm... he's got the odds on his side. Almost 70% of 2nd Circuit Court cases that go to the Supreme Court are overturned. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

Interesting that you say that. So Trump is using a loose interpretation of his executive powers to attack a rival. and when the democrats eventually get into power one day (and they will), they'll do the same and you'll bee moaning a different tune. For good or bad the Presidency has just been changed and bi-partizanship dead. This is what you're cheering on. You realise this, right ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... he's got the odds on his side. Almost 70% of 2nd Circuit Court cases that go to the Supreme Court are overturned. 

Sure, but the Supreme Court might decide not even to hear it due to the ridiculousness of the argument. Trump's lawyers are arguing that the President is immune from prosecution, even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Judge Denny Chin asked Consovoy, “What’s your view on the Fifth Avenue example? Local authorities couldn’t investigate, they couldn’t do anything about it?” Consovoy said no⁠—not while a president was in office.

I wouldn't expect the argument 'it is perfectly legal for my client to murder someone because he is the President' to go down particularly well with any judge, which is why the court's decision was unanimous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Sure, but the Supreme Court might decide not even to hear it due to the ridiculousness of the argument. Trump's lawyers are arguing that the President is immune from prosecution, even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Even beyond that in order to keep from having to turn over material evidence they are claiming he is immune from even being investigated.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Miss Bee, I am through with this topic for now. I think for me its better to just let time tell us what is going to happen, I am tired of all the speculation on both sides of this issue.

okey dokey

bye for now

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Interesting that you say that. So Trump is using a loose interpretation of his executive powers to attack a rival. and when the democrats eventually get into power one day (and they will), they'll do the same and you'll bee moaning a different tune. For good or bad the Presidency has just been changed and bi-partizanship dead. This is what you're cheering on. You realise this, right ? 

dial down the drama.... 

I was just making a point about Rebublican support for Trump...

Funny how all the talk is about the so called pressure put on Ukraine for Aid money when 
the Ukraine President himself says that isn't how it was.... and is said to have been unaware
that there was any delay regarding the military aid...

Funny how the mention of 'Crowdstrike' and their possible involvement in the fake Russia Collusion
Hoax designed to meddle in the election... is brushed under the carpet....
AND what Biden / the Democrats / the Obama Administration / the CIA et al... were up to in 2014
regarding the Ukraine 'revolution' aka coup...

I get the distinct feeling that the whole Impeachment nonsense is designed to redirect attention away from the above...

As the Investigation into the origins of the Russian Collusion '''Insurance'''' Hoax gets going... and some
people might be feeling threatened...???

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

As the Investigation into the origins of the Russian Collusion '''Insurance'''' Hoax gets going... and some
people might be feeling threatened...???

for example.... John Brennan - former head of the CIA and Trump's arch enemy..

The Man (Brennan) who seems to be trying to run the country from the shadows as if HE
were the President and not Trump...

for example... re the smoke screen to redirect attention with the Impeachment Craziness...

https://news.iheart.com/featured/rush-limbaugh/content/2019-09-30-pn-rush-limbaugh-brennan-went-to-ukraine-with-fake-passport/

RUSH: I got an email, "What do you mean, Brennan traveled to Ukraine with a fake passport? I didn't hear that." Well, folks, I'm sorry. Let me give you the details. John Brennan, Obama's director-CIA, went to Ukraine under a fake passport so that nobody would know it was him. Fake name. Can you do that? Can you get a fake passport? No. John Brennan can, CIA director. I'm surprised he even needed a passport. But he went under a fake passport to get opposition research on Trump!

The Obama administration originally lied about Brennan's visit, but they were forced later to admit the report was true after evidence of Brennan's visit emerged. This is at guy, John Brennan, who over the weekend encouraged every deep stater to come forward and blow the whistle on Trump. (summarized) "There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute. If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of Trump, now is the time to report it!"

Is Brennan gonna pay all of you whistleblowers? Is he gonna pay for your protection? This is a former director of the CIA asking the deep state to rise en mass and start blowing the whistle on Trump with a bunch of made-up lies! This guy's fingers are as dirty as anybody's on the dossier, including McCain's people. He traveled to Ukraine under a fake passport. The Obama regime denied it until the news was undeniable. Then they had to admit it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of the more poignant moments was the most recent testimony from Lt Col Vindman.  His family migrated from Russia largely because of the lack of freedom and that "In Russia my act of expressing my concerns to the chain of command in an official and private channel would have severe personal and professional repercussions and offering public testimony involving the president would surely cost me my life.”

Directing his comments towards his Father he then said:

"Dad, my sitting here today, in the US Capitol talking to our elected officials is proof that you made the right decision forty years ago to leave the Soviet Union and come here to the United States of America in search of a better life for our family. Do not worry. I will be fine for telling the truth.”

But..

In fact, due to the completely unfounded abuse and allegations and muck throwing to suggest that Vindman has secret Russian/Ukrainian allegiances, Lt Col Vindman (a decorated army veteran with a very distinguished career) and his family are now under military protection and may have to be moved.

Ah, yes, hacktorp, it's the land of the free....  Welcome to Russia!

• Like 3

On 11/4/2019 at 1:37 AM, Manwon Lender said:

No I think you need to be rational, people who listened know what was said. It's their jobs, to transcribe, to memorize, and for some to translate. For a moment you can't beleive that people listening to a conversation first hand don't have the ability to comprehend it? You are really off the deep end, your so full of hate and bitterness that you are making statements that are no longer worth addressing. I am truly sorry for you, I really am.:no:

So you actually believe that people who listened to a conversation understood it better and more accurately than the actual participants.  Right.  Just wanted to establish this as fact.  People here can draw their own conclusions.

1 minute ago, and then said:

So you actually believe that people who listened to a conversation understood it better and more accurately than the actual participants.  Right.  Just wanted to establish this as fact.  People here can draw their own conclusions.

So you actually believe that reality is altered by the words of a single individual. Right. Just wanted to establish this as fact.

Im gonna go ahead and draw the conclusions for people: Youre a cult member.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, and then said:

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Better, no equally as well yes, especially when they are specifically trained to transcribe the conversation, to memorize the conversation, and to translate the conversation. 

You dont?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Better, no equally as well yes, especially when they are specifically trained to transcribe the conversation, to memorize the conversation, and to translate the conversation. 

You dont?

When they dispute the account by the principles, no.  You are essentially saying that both Trump and Zelinsky are lying.  That is an opinion that will never be more than conjecture no matter how many "witnesses" share their "feelings, impressions and guesses"  My hope is that everyone who wants to crucify this man with this level of "evidence" will someday face the same thing in their lives.   Fair is fair, no?