Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

White House Expects Impeachment

124 posts in this topic

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, and then said:

You are essentially saying that both Trump and Zelinsky are lying.

No we're saying Trump is lying. What Zelinsky says is inconsequential because of the imbalance of power. He has 40+ million lives depending on him playing nice with the sole superpower with the ability to stand against the other superpower currently attacking his nation.

Am I the only one who ever had to sit through corporate training courses on that stuff?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Manwon Lender
22 minutes ago, and then said:

When they dispute the account by the principles, no.  You are essentially saying that both Trump and Zelinsky are lying.  That is an opinion that will never be more than conjecture no matter how many "witnesses" share their "feelings, impressions and guesses"  My hope is that everyone who wants to crucify this man with this level of "evidence" will someday face the same thing in their lives.   Fair is fair, no?

and then said

You are essentially saying that both Trump and Zelinsky are lying.

Who looks more foolish here, me saying they are not telling the truth.

Or you saying that Politicians never lie.?

That is also an opinion, however, few would agree with it.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

and then
28 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

PS, I'm sure absolutely no-one noticed that just like hacktorp, you didn't actually address anything I said, rather preferring to harrass and insult.  It's your speciality, clearly.

Thanks for the compliment.  When I find nothing of value in a post then I have no need to rebut. I was just commenting on your attitude and how arrogant it is.  

and then
25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Or you saying that Politicians never lie.?

So you believe they were lying and find this to be sufficient evidence to condemn them?  Do you often make such uninformed judgments?  Would you be satisfied if others treated you the same way?  I'll also point out, just for the record that not a single witness has testified that Trump asked for a quid pro quo and in fact, they have admitted under questioning that he did NOT ask for anything.  From their own mouths they are disputing the accusations yet you still believe the narrative that Trump is guilty.  You should probably ponder that choice for awhile.  It seems a little irrational to me.

• Like 1

Farmer77
12 minutes ago, and then said:

Do you often make such uninformed judgments? 

The judgement is informed by the transcript of Trumps words along with witness , text and email testimony to provide context to those words in the transcript.

13 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll also point out, just for the record that not a single witness has testified that Trump asked for a quid pro quo and in fact, they have admitted under questioning that he did NOT ask for anything. 

Unfortunately man youre only getting half the story from your media

Gordon Sondland: ‘Yes,’ There Was a Quid Pro Quo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hankenhunter
39 minutes ago, and then said:

Thanks for the compliment.  When I find nothing of value in a post then I have no need to rebut. I was just commenting on your attitude and how arrogant it is.  

Debates don't work that way. That's Trump speaking through you right now. You've made many assertions, but have defended none. I seems you're intent on antagonizing to get a thread shut down. Another trump tactic. We need a clean up here to get back on track.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bee
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, Quid Pro Quo.  Now also known as "Missiles For Misinformation"....

President Zelensky came from nowhere to win the election for the top job in the Ukraine...
He was a comedian who actually played the President  in a comedy show (if I remember rightly)

It looks like the 'pause' - or 'delay' in sending aid, especially military aid was to check him out and
make sure he was ok - see short extract at 2:00 here ...

when he was confirmed as 'legitimate' the military aid was released...

No doubt if Trump had just sent the aid without any background check he would have been criticized..
by his detractors [.... 

RAyMO
1 minute ago, bee said:

President Zelensky came from nowhere to win the election for the top job in the Ukraine...
He was a comedian who actually played the President  in a comedy show (if I remember rightly)

It looks like the 'pause' - or 'delay' in sending aid, especially military aid was to check him out and

No doubt if Trump had just sent the aid without any background check he would have been criticized..
by his detractors [.... 

all very good Bee except no witness at the hearings provided any evidence that even hints at such.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bee
1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

all very good Bee except no witness at the hearings provided any evidence that even hints at such.

Jim Jordan talks about it 2:00... here

he also talks about Schiff choosing the witnesses... and not calling ones that the Republicans wanted to call...

and about Schiff not being fair and about him being partisan... soooo... the question could be asked...
How far is Schiff going to go to rigg the hearing and steer away from the simple fact that President
Zelensky was checked out before the military aid was sent... to make sure he was legitaimate (and
could be trusted?)

• Haha 1

Farmer77
1 minute ago, bee said:

he also talks about Schiff choosing the witnesses... and not calling ones that the Republicans wanted to call...

and about Schiff not being fair and about him being partisan... soooo... the question could be asked...
How far is Schiff going to go to rigg the hearing and steer away from the simple fact that President
Zelensky was checked out before the military aid was sent... to make sure he was legitaimate (and
could be trusted?)

He said witnesses bee, not a known liar and political hack performing for the cameras. 

No one takes that guy seriously, even his own party moved him to his current position because of his screaming clown show.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RAyMO

Jordan is not a witness @bee

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hankenhunter
15 minutes ago, bee said:

by his detractors [.... 

Not so. Congress approved the aid. He had no legitimate reason to delay aid. Hence his current situation.

• Like 1

RAyMO
5 minutes ago, bee said:

I haven't heard of the Republicans wanting to call any witnesses relevant to the accusations against the President other than the Whistle Blower that has been for obvious reason rejected. Biden has no role in the government nor information surrounding the phonecall.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

bee
6 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Jordan is not a witness @bee

but he talked about Schiff not calling some witnesses that the Rebublicans wanted to call...

no doubt a simple explanation like Zelensky being checked out before the military aid was released
would be brushed under the carpet by all the Trump Detractors and the their colluding MSM....

because this is a huge exercise in Perception Management... in preparation for the 2020 election...

edit to add.... and damage control due to the Obama Administration's involvement in the 2014
coup in Ukraine... and support of the installed President that Zelensky beat in the 2019 Pres.
Election....

Edited by bee

bee

wind back the clock a few months...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48007487

Ukrainians are waking up this morning and discovering that the last few months were not a dream.

They really have elected a man who currently stars in a TV series as the president - as the country's next real president. And it wasn't even close.

The pressure will now be on Mr Zelensky to demonstrate that he knows what he is doing.

Throughout the election campaign, he avoided serious interviews and discussions about policy - preferring instead to post light-hearted videos to social media.

He's got about a month before the inauguration. Then the comedian-turned-president will be faced with a complex in-tray that includes a simmering war with Russian-backed rebels in the east.

seems like Trump was simply being cautious with American Taxpayer's money AND checking out a 
new leader in a Political Hotspot... to make sure he was legitimate (and serious about making a good
job of being Ukraine President....)

• Haha 1

bee

general observation....

Isn't it a bit sad when even innocent little smiley's are weaponized and misused on forums... :/ 

the laughing smiley now has a double meaning... One... what it was intended for 
and Two....dishonestly.. to try to dismiss any points that go too near the truth..
or cause some discomfort for the Fake Narrative

poor little weaponized laughing emoji.... 

your happy little face didn't deserve to be so shamefully exploited... :/

:angry:

^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, and then said:

So you believe they were lying and find this to be sufficient evidence to condemn them?  Do you often make such uninformed judgments?  Would you be satisfied if others treated you the same way?  I'll also point out, just for the record that not a single witness has testified that Trump asked for a quid pro quo and in fact, they have admitted under questioning that he did NOT ask for anything.  From their own mouths they are disputing the accusations yet you still believe the narrative that Trump is guilty.  You should probably ponder that choice for awhile.  It seems a little irrational to me.

I am doing nothing that you are not doing, you are also making a uninformed and unproven judgement that they are telling the truth you have no proof of that statement. If I chose to I could present many others who are disputing your stated facts, however, that would be time wasted. Because of your Christian Zionist belief system and the fact that the Christian Zionist Leaders across American lobby for and support this Presidency you would never State anything negative about President Trump. I also think you should ponder your choices for awhile, because your choices also seem irrational to me.

However, you are entitled to your beliefs and your opinion, but according to you I don't have the same right. The points you made above make that abundantly clear, but that doesn't offend me especially when I consider your motivation for those comments. There is an old Army saying, once a follower always a follower, if the shoe fits wear it.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, bee said:

general observation....

Isn't it a bit sad when even innocent little smiley's are weaponized and misused on forums... :/ 

and Two....dishonestly.. to try to dismiss any points that go too near the truth..

^_^

General observation wouldn't it be more appropriate to start a thread about this subject instead of contaminating this thread with information that doesn't really apply to it or do you beleive this is on topic?

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Farmer77
1 hour ago, bee said:

general observation....

^_^

Oh its genuine laughter!!! When we're having a serious conversation and then you show up and toss out the stuff you do its quite honestly gut bustingly burst out loud funny. Your posts have become like the cutaways in Family Guy, sometimes confusing, often hilarious and rarely ever relevant to the plot.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ChrLzs
16 hours ago, bee said:

As others pointed out, please do not FALSELY refer to Jordan as if he was a witness.

(And Republicans are free to choose their own witnesses - but the ones they chose so far have set fire to their own cause.) The truth is gradually coming out, and you now cannot stop it.

But I guess all this shows how Trumpism works... Anything but address the actual issues.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Golden Duck
18 hours ago, and then said:

Is that the best you can do?  As trolling goes, it's pretty pathetic.  I'm sure most Americans would be  emotionally DEVASTATED by your opinion of this country.  I mean, some guy from the back of beyond who disapproves of their very existence.  You are a phenomenal (insert colorful adjective/invective) and your attitudes about Americans are duly noted and discarded.  ;) 

I thought he was essentially stating that there shouldn't be an expectation of winning a case on perceived social injustice.  Is that an erroneous view?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ChrLzs
17 hours ago, and then said:

I'll also point out, just for the record that not a single witness has testified that Trump asked for a quid pro quo

Wow.  Did you actually check your news sources were showing you everything?

First it was Mulvaney. Stated it publicly and now is refusing to testify.

Now:  Sondland.  Vindman.  Morrison.  Williams.  Hill.  Bolton & more to come.. 

I'd suggest you might want to check before posting falsehoods.  Fox News may not be showing you everything...

Oh wait, sorry, I forgot, that's what you *have* to do... Keep head buried firmly in sand, fingers in ears..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ExpandMyMind
8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

As others pointed out, please do not FALSELY refer to Jordan as if he was a witness.

You can't believe a word Jordan says about the Inquiry testimony. All he has is hearsay :lol:

• Haha 1

BrooklynGuy

More on the story:

GOP lawmakers fear Trump becoming too consumed by impeachment fight

Senate Republicans want President Trump to focus more on his agenda and not let himself become personally consumed by the House impeachment inquiry, which is likely to hit a dead end in the Senate. Senate Republicans have urged the president on multiple occasions to keep his eye on top policy priorities and let his allies on Capitol Hill handle more of the day-to-day skirmishing over impeachment, according to GOP sources familiar with communications with the president.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/468630-gop-lawmakers-fear-trump-becoming-too-consumed-by-impeachment-fight

• Thanks 1