Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Activist: 'UFOs may be USSF black projects'

UM-Bot

Well duh! Does he really think it's a  big mystery? America spends about $600billion a year on their military. They are constantly doing secretive military projects.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

Nuclear activist Bruce Gagnon has suggested that some UFOs may be 'black budget' Space Force vehicles.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/331710/activist-ufos-may-be-ussf-black-projects

This is the first UFO thread that makes any sense to me. I have had a similar opinion to the activist Bruce Gagon for many years. In my opinion almost all of the unexplained UFO sighting were Black Projects that were accidental seen. Reading the link above makes me even more vindicated in my opinion.

Thanks for starting this thread

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This is the first UFO thread that makes any sense to me. I have had a similar opinion to the activist Bruce Gagon for many years. In my opinion almost all of the unexplained UFO sighting were Black Projects that were accidental seen. Reading the link above makes me even more vindicated in my opinion.

Thanks for starting this thread

Pretty much all sighting near area 51 were black projects. The CIA admitted its existence and said it's a testing facility. No big conspiracy.

• Like 2

There is one very major debunk to this that anyone with a tiny bit of geo-military knowledge will understand.

The USM is facing increased competition from other military super powers namely Russia and China.  China has huge facilities for manufacturing aircraft carriers, has high tech stealth drones, satellite destroying missiles and carrier killing missiles.  All unproven in a combat arena granted but nonetheless they exist,  Russia too has impressive and proven electronic warfare capabilities, GPS spoofing technology, and an impressive array of modern nuclear capable missiles and stealth submarines.  

If the USM has such technology, back engineered from ET's or not, now would be the time to showcase it. Never has there been a more vital time for the US to announce something that would represent a game changer in military terms to regain it's edge.

The fact that it hasn't effectively buries this silly idea of US flying saucers.  On the other hand the idea that they are being monopolised by some covert non military US institution is just as crazy.  The USAF would have captured one by now and demanded possession of the technology for themselves.   Or at least demand at the highest levels that it be handed over.

The further back in time the UFO sighting the less likley they are to be US owned.  

All crazy stuff which ever way you slice it.

2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Nuclear activist Bruce Gagnon has suggested that some UFOs may be 'black budget' Space Force vehicles.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/331710/activist-ufos-may-be-ussf-black-projects

Give the man a gold star.

Were not people saying this from the very beginning? Even back to WW2?

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Some perhaps, but it is pretty typical for UFOs to go from enormous speed to immediate stop, and then to immediate enormous speed again without any seen acceleration. No human would survive that amount of G force, and there is no known technology that could cause this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Give the man a gold star.

Were not people saying this from the very beginning? Even back to WW2?

:rolleyes:

Actually no.  Try explaining the huge number of landing incidents where occupants are seen to walk out of the craft.  Try reading the accounts of what they look lke,

Lack of research.

18 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

Some perhaps, but it is pretty typical for UFOs to go from enormous speed to immediate stop, and then to immediate enormous speed again without any seen acceleration. No human would survive that amount of G force, and there is no known technology that could cause this.

Your going to confuse him with important detail like this.  Be careful.

Claiming any one singular source for UFO sightings is absurd no matter which side of the whole alien issue you land on.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

It's only typical in ufo stories not videos.

• Like 1

Americans, Chinese, Russians, Aliens,flying around in Spaceships with laser guided nuclear warheads.... Cant we all just get along and live in a geek'd out space odyssey opera? :gun::sk

Edited by AstralHorus

I remember a large "UFO FLAP" back in the late 1980s throughout northern and central Florida of a triangular object. I saw it myself several times. It turned out to be the F117 Nighthawk stealth fighter, publicly rolled out for the press in 1990.  I'm not saying some of these sightings aren't extraterrestrial, but some of them, like the Nighthawk, may be secret military craft. 

• Like 1

my dad spends a lot of time with his telescope in the desert so cal and nevada. he sees cool planes all the time. he saw contrails that made almost 90 degree turns and what appeared to be chase planes that made bigger sweeping turns to catch it.

25 minutes ago, SpaceBumZaphod said:

I remember a large "UFO FLAP" back in the late 1980s throughout northern and central Florida of a triangular object. I saw it myself several times. It turned out to be the F117 Nighthawk stealth fighter, publicly rolled out for the press in 1990.  I'm not saying some of these sightings aren't extraterrestrial, but some of them, like the Nighthawk, may be secret military craft. 

And now the thousand other cases reported over the last 75 years since WW2..........oh and there are a few more before then too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Claiming any one singular source for UFO sightings is absurd no matter which side of the whole alien issue you land on.

I agree.  They are from various places in the universe not just one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pbarosso said:

my dad spends a lot of time with his telescope in the desert so cal and nevada. he sees cool planes all the time. he saw contrails that made almost 90 degree turns and what appeared to be chase planes that made bigger sweeping turns to catch it.

why dont he film them?

• Like 1

So does that mean they are the jerks abducting people too? Because I kinda got that gist before... They probably like blaming aliens because nobody will tell, listen to the story or be aware of what they are doing with such a cover.

Wait what?  You mean flying saucers could be black budget aircraft?  Why didn't anyone think of this before?

8 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

So does that mean they are the jerks abducting people too? Because I kinda got that gist before... They probably like blaming aliens because nobody will tell, listen to the story or be aware of what they are doing with such a cover.

Nobody is being abducted. There is no evidence other than the previously debunked b.s. that keeps getting peddled in updated "documentaries" to fool a new generation of believers.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, Vaz said:

There is one very major debunk to this that anyone with a tiny bit of geo-military knowledge will understand.

The USM is facing increased competition from other military super powers namely Russia and China.  China has huge facilities for manufacturing aircraft carriers, has high tech stealth drones, satellite destroying missiles and carrier killing missiles.  All unproven in a combat arena granted but nonetheless they exist,  Russia too has impressive and proven electronic warfare capabilities, GPS spoofing technology, and an impressive array of modern nuclear capable missiles and stealth submarines.  

If the USM has such technology, back engineered from ET's or not, now would be the time to showcase it. Never has there been a more vital time for the US to announce something that would represent a game changer in military terms to regain it's edge.

The fact that it hasn't effectively buries this silly idea of US flying saucers.  On the other hand the idea that they are being monopolised by some covert non military US institution is just as crazy.  The USAF would have captured one by now and demanded possession of the technology for themselves.   Or at least demand at the highest levels that it be handed over.

The further back in time the UFO sighting the less likley they are to be US owned.  

All crazy stuff which ever way you slice it.

Revealing your secrets is nonsensical. Thinking any military needs to reveal its high end products is ludicrous.

Examples of things the US did not reveal for a long time: stealth fighters, and the A-bomb.

Example of something the Soviets did not reveal: plans to put nuclear devices in Cuba.

Example of a fake reveal: Kruschev's claim of how many nukes the Soviets had.

Military reveals and lack of reveals go back a long way.

• Like 3