Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Activist: 'UFOs may be USSF black projects'

UM-Bot

On 11/2/2019 at 10:20 AM, fred_mc said:

Some perhaps, but it is pretty typical for UFOs to go from enormous speed to immediate stop, and then to immediate enormous speed again without any seen acceleration. No human would survive that amount of G force, and there is no known technology that could cause this.

These are stories which seem to be completely unevidenced.

There are stories from people like Kevin Day in which he sees radar returns from different places and decides they all come from the same object. This is no more than bad thinking on the part of Day and others.

Edited by stereologist
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, mdbuilder said:

What better reason is there to deny the existence of alien spacecraft technology?

The complete lack of evidence?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

So does that mean they are the jerks abducting people too? Because I kinda got that gist before... They probably like blaming aliens because nobody will tell, listen to the story or be aware of what they are doing with such a cover.

And they keep bringing them back.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:01 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Well duh! Does he really think it's a  big mystery? America spends about $600billion a year on their military. They are constantly doing secretive military projects.

Yes there are secret projects, but this guy seems more senile than savvy to what’s happening. 

Misidentification of known aircraft or natural phenomena is all I’ve seen in anything produced by anyone recently.

Nothing has shown anything exhibiting exceptional flight characteristics unknown to current science.

Point me in that direction if I’ve missed anything.    

On 11/2/2019 at 11:02 PM, mdbuilder said:

What better reason is there to deny the existence of alien spacecraft technology?

The best reason is because there is no evidence that it exists!

On 11/2/2019 at 11:23 PM, Vaz said:

*snip*

The USAF would have captured one by now and demanded possession of the technology for themselves.

*snip*

If ET was visiting Earth; to assume that America would have captured one by now is a comment quite Trumpesque.

No one can say whether Earthly technologies could defeat ET technologies. 

We obey the same fundamental laws of reality, but our understanding could be on a level many factors below.

In the mid 1600s, a church in Devon was visited by what was described as the devil. An eight foot ball of fire, reeking of sulfur, entered the church injuring and killing several participants. We can now explain this as a ball lightning incident. Given some time, experience, and reasonable reflection, naivety matures into rational resolution.

• Like 1

Nothing has shown anything exhibiting exceptional flight characteristics unknown to current science.
Point me in that direction if I’ve missed anything.    

Well, Timothy, what are the triangular or cigar-shaped craft which are being seen in the sky? They are either military craft or they are alien craft. You missed that one eh?

Either way, they can go into space and beneath the sea without a splash or slowing down. If they can go beneath the sea like that, then they can also travel through solid earth too, the technology is the same.

There are mesas which are said to have military/alien bases within them, there are also supposed to be undersea bases too. If these things are true, then we have a very advanced space fleet already which far outstrips rocket or jet technology and it may be likely we have bases on other planets or the Moon. What bugs me is that this technology obviously uses some energy sources which are probably not nuclear and probably not oil-based either. Why dont we have that technology released to the public so we can use it too?

Edited by ocpaul20
quote added

On 11/4/2019 at 11:19 PM, ocpaul20 said:

Either way, they can go into space and beneath the sea without a splash or slowing down.

Show me one in space.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:19 PM, ocpaul20 said:

If they can go beneath the sea like that, then they can also travel through solid earth too, the technology is the same.

If something can travel in water, it can then travel in solids.  Flawless logic.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2019 at 11:08 AM, Dejarma said:

why dont he film them?

mostly because thats not why hes there and he does not have any video equipment. he just recently got a smart phone and hed have to whip out his glasses, says "lets see here" about 5 times and them say "oops, not that, lets see where do i go"......and then it would be gone.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:49 AM, ocpaul20 said:

Well, Timothy, what are the triangular or cigar-shaped craft which are being seen in the sky? They are either military craft or they are alien craft. You missed that one eh?

Either way, they can go into space and beneath the sea without a splash or slowing down. If they can go beneath the sea like that, then they can also travel through solid earth too, the technology is the same.

There are mesas which are said to have military/alien bases within them, there are also supposed to be undersea bases too. If these things are true, then we have a very advanced space fleet already which far outstrips rocket or jet technology and it may be likely we have bases on other planets or the Moon. What bugs me is that this technology obviously uses some energy sources which are probably not nuclear and probably not oil-based either. Why dont we have that technology released to the public so we can use it too?

You do mention quite a few stories which have no supporting evidence.

You wrote: 'and it may be likely we have bases on other planets or the Moon.""

Are you suggesting Russia, China, the US, and India are all in on this together?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

If something can travel in water, it can then travel in solids.  Flawless logic.

If you read what I said, I said "without a splash". Maybe you would like to re-phrase your sarcastic comment?

Without a splash means there is something going on which allows the craft to enter the water in a different way to the way our current technology works. With a craft of those sizes and with those shapes, we cannot enter water without a splash so what is happening to allow that? It is said there is some way to place the craft in a gravity well which insulates the craft from the water and it travels along inside this bubble. If this is the case, then it can also travel through solids the same way.

15 minutes ago, ocpaul20 said:

If you read what I said, I said "without a splash". Maybe you would like to re-phrase your sarcastic comment?

Without a splash means there is something going on which allows the craft to enter the water in a different way to the way our current technology works. With a craft of those sizes and with those shapes, we cannot enter water without a splash so what is happening to allow that? It is said there is some way to place the craft in a gravity well which insulates the craft from the water and it travels along inside this bubble. If this is the case, then it can also travel through solids the same way.

I can put my hand in water without causing a splash, can I then put my hand through solids?

I stand by my comment.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

You do mention quite a few stories which have no supporting evidence.

You wrote: 'and it may be likely we have bases on other planets or the Moon.""

Are you suggesting Russia, China, the US, and India are all in on this together?

The stories of these craft are often reported in the media and from whistleblowers who have seen craft in the line of their work. These are often credible witnesses.

If this technology is currently in use by the military then yes, it is probably available in other countries too. That would mean there is no longer a limitation to travelling into space and so yes, it is likely that if this technology has been available for any length of time, we as humans are probably visiting other planets or the Moon.

If the military do NOT have this technology, then what is causing multiple witnesses to reort sightings and where do the craft originate from? Dont just criticise what I have said without offering some other explanation to the triangular/cigar-shaped craft, otherwise it makes it seem like you have another agenda.

I can put my hand in water without causing a splash, can I then put my hand through solids?

Ho ho ho - If you can do that at the speeds these things are reportedly entering the water, then yes you probably can.

2 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

The stories of these craft are often reported in the media and from whistleblowers who have seen craft in the line of their work. These are often credible witnesses.

If this technology is currently in use by the military then yes, it is probably available in other countries too. That would mean there is no longer a limitation to travelling into space and so yes, it is likely that if this technology has been available for any length of time, we as humans are probably visiting other planets or the Moon.

If the military do NOT have this technology, then what is causing multiple witnesses to reort sightings and where do the craft originate from? Dont just criticise what I have said without offering some other explanation to the triangular/cigar-shaped craft, otherwise it makes it seem like you have another agenda.

Ho ho ho - If you can do that at the speeds these things are reportedly entering the water, then yes you probably can.

None of that makes sense. If so many countries have it why are they all traveling to the Moon using chemical rockets?

No, there are no credible whistleblowers and witnesses for any sort of travel out into space using anything but chemical rockets.

I do not need an explanation for whatever fiction you are suggesting. You are the one with the agenda and you need to support your tales. The burden is on the claimant to support their story. Mot of yur stories are vague notions you have taken to be 100% true. I doubt any of this is true. You think that any story told is true and there is no reason to believe any of the stories without some evidence.

Can you support your tales or are they just wishful thinking on your part?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

If something enters water without appearing to displace it (making a splash) then it must be of very small mass ;)     Under the laws of this universe, anyway.  In fictionland anything may be possible.   And this is, of course, fiction.

• Like 1

Dont just criticise what I have said without offering some other explanation to the triangular/cigar-shaped craft, otherwise it makes it seem like you have another agenda.

The triangular craft were probably early examples of triangular stealth aircraft.    Any aircraft seen from certain angles may appear to be cigar shaped.   Or perhaps they were missiles?

QED

What is actually needed is evidence that any such sighting could not possibly be a normal military or other aircraft and/or could only be a spaceship (even though it was seen within the lower regions of our atmosphere)

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 12:20 AM, fred_mc said:

Some perhaps, but it is pretty typical for UFOs to go from enormous speed to immediate stop, and then to immediate enormous speed again without any seen acceleration. No human would survive that amount of G force, and there is no known technology that could cause this.

There is no organic creature that can live through that inertial change. 

No known machines or organisms can do that. 

Plasmas, such as those studied at Hessdalen Valley can. 

• Like 1

Plasma can do that. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Plasma can do that. 

Which means ball lightning is really alien spacecraft :o 

• Haha 1

One of the famous stories of triangular aircraft was a hoax. It was the Belgian wave of UFO sightings. Famous hoax.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/07/27/belgian-ufo-photo-a-hoax

belgian-ufo-picture-300x214.jpg

It turns out, that Patrick hoaxed the photograph that night by using polystyrene to build the UFO model. Then, with the help of friends, he strung it up and under the cover of the night, snapped the now infamous photograph.

Patrick did provide a large number of photos showing all of the other ones he took that were not what he wanted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave#Explanations

In 2011, a guy named Patrick Maréchal invited Belgian reporters to his home to show them what he and some buddies had done at work one day when the media hype had been at its peak. They took a sheet of styrofoam, cut it into a triangle, painted it black, embedded a flashlight in each corner, then hung it from a string. Maréchal still had tons of photos that they'd taken trying to get that one that was just right, and that fooled the world.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, Manwon Lender said:

This is the first UFO thread that makes any sense to me. I have had a similar opinion to the activist Bruce Gagon for many years. In my opinion almost all of the unexplained UFO sighting were Black Projects that were accidental seen. Reading the link above makes me even more vindicated in my opinion.

Thanks for starting this thread

So I guess all those that have been ridiculed for seeing UFO’s are vindicated and Stereo wasted the best years of his life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

So I guess all those that have been ridiculed for seeing UFO’s are vindicated and Stereo wasted the best years of his life.

Wasted trying to help you learn for a change, but not wasted helping those that want to learn.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Wasted trying to help you learn for a change, but not wasted helping those that want to learn.

How’s that working out for you?

• Haha 2

On 11/6/2019 at 8:23 PM, psyche101 said:

There is no organic creature that can live through that inertial change. 

No known machines or organisms can do that. 

Thats what they said about early trains. I am amazed at the ability to stick to existing laws of physics and not allow the possibility of further discoveries outside those laws. I have already said there are many reports of strange-shaped non-aerodynamic craft in the skies, craft which do not use jets and rockets. Other reports citing craft which come out of the ocean and go off seemingly into space. Of course, these might be military craft, I hope so, otherwise we have a large problem. Maybe thats it... we have a large problem and no-one knows what to do about it.

The Germans were developing 'flying saucers' at the end of the war. What happened to that technology when the scientists came to the USA and Russia?

Both sides saw unexplained 'foo fighters' doing fantastic movements around their aircraft during the war. But, of course, these were visual anomalies caused by stress, weren't they?

• Like 1