Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to keep a psi ball energized?

PSion69

I can keep a psi ball energized if I keep focusing on it, but once I let go of focus, it loses all of its energy. How do I keep it energized without focusing on it?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PSion69 said:

I can keep a psi ball energized if I keep focusing on it, but once I let go of focus, it loses all of its energy. How do I keep it energized without focusing on it?

Welcome to UM. What I'm about to write will probably burst your psi-bubble. The psi-ball is a mental construct. It only exist as a creation of your imagination. You think you're energizing it, but it doesn't actually exist outside of your thoughts. Basically it's nothing more than a short lived thought-form. 

Just now, onlookerofmayhem said:

Post a video of this ball and we can go from there.

He can't. If he's using his hands, the feeling that being generated between them is purely psychosomatic. In other words imaginary. Though I will admit, psionics was a fun time.

• Thanks 1

I know. Just humoring OP. Was hoping for maybe an example of this amazing talent.

208598.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, PSion69 said:

keep the compressor running.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, PSion69 said:

How do I keep it energized without focusing on it?

I don't think you can.

It's something you do. It doesn't happen automatically.

1 hour ago, acute said:

I don't think you can.

It's something you do. It doesn't happen automatically.

Damn. I think you’re right..

• 2 weeks later...

The Chinese have been creating energy balls for centuries. Qi gong is probably the best example and there are people teaching it in the USA if you need instruction, or there are videos online if you do not live near an expert. There are many, many papers on the effects and uses of Qi gong, some are probably in English too. Now...whether anyone believes these effects are real or not is another matter.

Qigong is very close to Traditional Chinese Medicine which as you know has been used for a long time and has been "proven" on millions of people and millions of illnesses along with the energy medicine which underlies it.

• Haha 1