Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Lost my weird ring

Recommended Posts

the13bats

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

 

 

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish

In your pants pocket.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

 

 

In the sink trap where you last washed your hands.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

I was thinking it might be in with the halloween junk Batty?  Might've fallen into a box. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davros of Skaro

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissJatti

Good luck in finding it :tu:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff

It'll be in the very last place you look. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

Try looking under some papers that have letters on them.  One of them might have a J on it or Dad written on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Psychically, I am picking up an image of water. Try looking in a sink or bathtub or toilet, or on a patch of wet ground or damp basement, or in a bucket or underneath a bucket, or in an area of the house where a bucket or other container once stood, or outdoors where it could rain, or indoors where you could spill coffee, or in the fridge where Orange Juice may be, or in the washing machine or dryer, or near a hose or water pipes, or where there's guttering or a water-course or drainage or sewers, or near a driveway or garage where you might wash a car, or any place where it's possible to cry and drip tears.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

or this...

...somewhere in the basement...

circle.jpg.265e2bff9446be1f3407a000cece4571.jpg

Edited by joc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

I just came to, very intriguing replies, thank you,

before i comment more im putting on my Indiana Jones hat and going on a hunt.....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen

Papameter says 200% ghosts stole it.:yes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Desertrat56
On 11/2/2019 at 11:41 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

That's what I was thinking, or maybe in a bag of leaves if you were raking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

I have it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
On 11/3/2019 at 7:58 AM, joc said:

or this...

...somewhere in the basement...

circle.jpg.265e2bff9446be1f3407a000cece4571.jpg

I took a forum break due to life ( busy time of year )  health etc right after posting this thread,

Ive been back a spell and meaning to update this but since i never found the ring which with my OCD is actually odder in a way than loosing it i just never did because i wanted to include a picture and didnt go to basement to take it, i was diwn there today so grabbed a shot,

I knew when joc posted this it was a bit uncanning coensidense,

And while i didnt find the ring in the area its still pretty cool,

20200523_173015.jpg.eaa95c2212d1abd49b411a5ade0f272d.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc

were you putting away things high on a shelf?  if you were look on the ground near that shelf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, micahc said:

were you putting away things high on a shelf?  if you were look on the ground near that shelf.

Trust me, this was last oct, i have looked and relooked, and yeah, i was doing all kinds of stuff when i lost it, it might turn up but it will be by chance,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.