Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost my weird ring

the13bats

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

In the sink trap where you last washed your hands.

• Like 1

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

• Like 2

Good luck in finding it :tu:

• Like 1

It'll be in the very last place you look. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Try looking under some papers that have letters on them.  One of them might have a J on it or Dad written on it.

Psychically, I am picking up an image of water. Try looking in a sink or bathtub or toilet, or on a patch of wet ground or damp basement, or in a bucket or underneath a bucket, or in an area of the house where a bucket or other container once stood, or outdoors where it could rain, or indoors where you could spill coffee, or in the fridge where Orange Juice may be, or in the washing machine or dryer, or near a hose or water pipes, or where there's guttering or a water-course or drainage or sewers, or near a driveway or garage where you might wash a car, or any place where it's possible to cry and drip tears.

• Haha 2

or this...

...somewhere in the basement...

circle.jpg.265e2bff9446be1f3407a000cece4571.jpg

Edited by joc

I just came to, very intriguing replies, thank you,

before i comment more im putting on my Indiana Jones hat and going on a hunt.....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 11/2/2019 at 11:41 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

That's what I was thinking, or maybe in a bag of leaves if you were raking.

• Like 1

I have it. 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 7:58 AM, joc said:

or this...

...somewhere in the basement...

circle.jpg.265e2bff9446be1f3407a000cece4571.jpg

I took a forum break due to life ( busy time of year )  health etc right after posting this thread,

Ive been back a spell and meaning to update this but since i never found the ring which with my OCD is actually odder in a way than loosing it i just never did because i wanted to include a picture and didnt go to basement to take it, i was diwn there today so grabbed a shot,

I knew when joc posted this it was a bit uncanning coensidense,

And while i didnt find the ring in the area its still pretty cool,

20200523_173015.jpg.eaa95c2212d1abd49b411a5ade0f272d.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, micahc said:

were you putting away things high on a shelf?  if you were look on the ground near that shelf.

Trust me, this was last oct, i have looked and relooked, and yeah, i was doing all kinds of stuff when i lost it, it might turn up but it will be by chance,

• 1 year later...

Update:

The past few stressful weeks have been beating the hell out of my mental issues trying hard to keep going and been feeling extra crappy overwhelmed.

I havent even felt like coming here to the forum but today pushed me to at least make this update.

After a 3 day long exhausting weekend we took out early today to pay a late bill i look down on the driveway behind the car and there is my lost wrench ring which sure wasnt there yesterday.

For me the story has only gotten weirder, you see the date of my last post in this thread right after that i jumped on feebay and ordered 2 more of these wrench rings which look like this...

OIP.AM4ylQpQDRnO_PHC_0ZtJAHaHt?w=193&h=2

I had one on sunday night and driving home tired i moved it from my left sore thumb to right middle finger, i came in exhausted i emptied my pockets on my workbench and took off my jewelry including the ring and tossed it there too as i oftend do.

Then monday im missing the new replacement wrench ring, i look around the bench etc and have no clue where it went, so of course when i find a wrench ring in behind the car i assume its the replacement and that sunday me being tired it didnt make it into the house as i thought but rather fell off my finger taking gear out of the back of the car makes sense.

But not so fast the ring i found in the driveway isnt the replacement its the one i lost years back i know this because it had a certain bend defect.

So where the heck had that orginal lost ring been hiding to just appear right behind the car as if placed there. my wife has her own issues and wasnt too interested and blew it off that its been in the back of the car the whole time, i dont think so im very OCD and have been all through the car countless times.

While the ring is stainless steel it still i would think had it been in the yard be a bit dirty which it wasnt.

Later im going to go wild on my work bench and find the replacement ring ( if i can )

Perhaps its just me and my messed up mind right now but this is all very odd no me no, not paranormal just really weird.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, the13bats said:

Perhaps its just me and my messed up mind right now but this is all very odd no me no, not paranormal just really weird

I dunno bats it seems a bit spooky. I have an idea, you dropped it in the yard then when mowing it flicked onto the roof, stayed clean then was knocked back down by a bird. Non paranormal, the way you like it, lol. Now we have to find the replacement ring :rolleyes:. Seriously, hope you are feeling better soon mate. Sending you some love from Oz :tu:.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, openozy said:

I dunno bats it seems a bit spooky. I have an idea, you dropped it in the yard then when mowing it flicked onto the roof, stayed clean then was knocked back down by a bird. Non paranormal, the way you like it, lol. Now we have to find the replacement ring :rolleyes:. Seriously, hope you are feeling better soon mate. Sending you some love from Oz :tu:.

Thanks,

Its my gearhead ring i love working on cars.

Thanks for the kindness, the biggest part of my problems is my mind is a terrible thing to taste, lol the uncontrollable nerves, panic anxiety bs also hammer at my physical well being and im in it pretty much on my own , really sucks.

So i just dont have a clue on this ring case, i didnt have a clue where i lost the orginal that popped up in the drive and yep the replacement is still hiding missing and i tore the hell out of my work bench,im thinking i was so tired when i came in that night exhausted but stress threw the roof maybe i didnt even put it on my bench with the rest of the junk from my pockets and just think i did.

I do not remember if i was on the roof when i lost that orginal ring but if i was and lost it up there then it could have been there and fallen to to driveway , who knows, it was too clean to have been in the yard or dirt.

So monday i was on a down spell feeling p***y and took out trash as i walked past where orginal ring popped up i said to myself okay show me more, let my lost big sunglasses and basement keys pop up,

I come in start messing around the work bench drop a tool and find those stupid sun glasses so maybe some of the neighborhoodlum spookies are having a wee bit of fun with me, if my basement keys pop up then daaaaanm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

said to myself okay show me more, let my lost big sunglasses and basement keys pop up,

I don't know about this stuff but I have a religious friend who asks Saint Anthony to help find anything lost and she swears it always works. You must have faith in yourself to get the answer you did. Who knows, it's a hard to explain psychological thing maybe.

• 3 months later...

Well, the thing is that I passed the test to everybody that got close enough to know about it.  In fact, I made the test.  What they do with it is all up to them.  I'm in the clear on this.  To pass, not to pass?  That isn't a question, its a choice and you know it isnt up to me.  Do what you want.  But dont you dare suggest I didnt pass the test because you wouldnt even know about it if I didnt.

Although this statement is proven sound and true and infallible I will however review the test tonight and compliment myself on my own work.  Hope that helps, if nothing at all.

Edited by Nutrition Fact
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, Nutrition Fact said:

Well, the thing is that I passed the test to everybody that got close enough to know about it.  In fact, I made the test.  What they do with it is all up to them.  I'm in the clear on this.  To pass, not to pass?  That isn't a question, its a choice and you know it isnt up to me.  Do what you want.  But dont you dare suggest I didnt pass the test because you wouldnt even know about it if I didnt.

Although this statement is proven sound and true and infallible I will however review the test tonight and compliment myself on my own work.  Hope that helps, if nothing at all.

What? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Nutrition Fact said:

Yeah, what?

• Haha 1