Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Lost my weird ring

the13bats

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

XenoFish

In your pants pocket.

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I wear two rings on my left hand I do not take off the middle finger is a sterling skull and wrapped around my thumb a wrench or spanner,

For a few weeks the wrench ring has been loose enough to fall off, odd because it's stainless not silver it didn't stretch and while a bit of weight loss or cool weather might make my rings loose both rings are same size yet the skull was tight on both fingers and the wrench was loose on both fingers so i found it odd not epic.

Today I was busting butt cleaning yard putting away junk in basement and cleaning it, I was beat, I dragged in took a shower and tina wanted a food run, I get in car and notice the wrench ring is gone, Houdini.

I figure its in the shower i get home look but no,

I look the last few places that I was and nada, not a big deal a few bucks on feebay, my OCD does hit, if you know me you know I dont believe in phychics but thought it might be fun to try to guess where the ring will turn up or is it gone for good?

Like I said I was in the yard, the basement and carriage house, packing away halloween junk and cleaning and organizing so if it sounds fun to you place your best guess where the ring is..

In the sink trap where you last washed your hands.

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd

I was thinking it might be in with the halloween junk Batty?  Might've fallen into a box. 

• Like 1

Davros of Skaro

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

• Like 2

MissJatti

Good luck in finding it :tu:

• Like 1

Stiff

It'll be in the very last place you look. 

• Like 1

joc

Try looking under some papers that have letters on them.  One of them might have a J on it or Dad written on it.

acute

Psychically, I am picking up an image of water. Try looking in a sink or bathtub or toilet, or on a patch of wet ground or damp basement, or in a bucket or underneath a bucket, or in an area of the house where a bucket or other container once stood, or outdoors where it could rain, or indoors where you could spill coffee, or in the fridge where Orange Juice may be, or in the washing machine or dryer, or near a hose or water pipes, or where there's guttering or a water-course or drainage or sewers, or near a driveway or garage where you might wash a car, or any place where it's possible to cry and drip tears.

• Haha 2

joc

or this...

...somewhere in the basement...

circle.jpg.265e2bff9446be1f3407a000cece4571.jpg

Edited by joc

the13bats

I just came to, very intriguing replies, thank you,

before i comment more im putting on my Indiana Jones hat and going on a hunt.....

• Like 1

ThereWeAreThen

Papameter says 200% ghosts stole it.:yes:

• Haha 2

Desertrat56
On 11/2/2019 at 11:41 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

It's in the yard's grass.

search a criss cross pattern because grass blades are concealing it at certain angles.

That's what I was thinking, or maybe in a bag of leaves if you were raking.

• Like 1

Scholar4Truth

I have it. 

• Haha 1