Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

EnergyGem

Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic Worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilities that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

4 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Does it also explain that Falun Gong leaders think homosexuals are sinful and should be killed and how mixed raced people like me are a abomination and don't go to Tian? 

There's a reason these people are outlawed in China and have no respect in Japan....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

No it's just a gland that regulates your sleep and waking patterns. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Piney said:

Does it also explain that Falun Gong leaders think homosexuals are sinful and should be killed and how mixed raced people like me are a abomination and don't go to Tian? 

There's a reason these people are outlawed in China and have no respect in Japan....

Yes it's True. Falun Dafa sees homosexuality as sinful behavior, many upright schools of Cultivation believe this is so however. It never says they should be killed however, if one can change himself he can Cultivate all the same. This was bought up in a Buddha Law Lecture in Germany:

Question: Can homosexuals who don’t give up their behavior...

Teacher: You mean, “Can he cultivate if he doesn’t give up his partner in this behavior?”

I can tell you that I mentioned something yesterday: I said that gods no longer regard people as human. Even though you’re still upholding religions, Jesus no longer looks after you. He didn’t acknowledge religion in the first place—he only acknowledged human hearts that could become good again. Why doesn’t he look after people anymore? Because people nowadays can’t be called human. That’s truly how it is. Never in history has society been in as big a mess as today. Yesterday I mentioned things like organized crime, drug addiction, perversion, sexual liberation, promiscuity, incest, and the shift in human values, as well as homosexuality… Think about it, everyone: Humans are created by gods. A man is given a wife. That was stipulated by gods. People now want to find a partner of the same sex. Gods think that people do that because they no longer have human values. You are wantonly indulging your thoughts. Your thoughts, like the ones I just mentioned, are not actually you. The mentality that makes you homosexual was driven by postnatally-formed bad things. But you yourself were numbed by them and went along with them and wallowed in the mud. You need to find yourself again and stop doing those filthy things. Gods view them as filthy. No matter whether a government permits it, the law of your government is not the truth of the universe. That’s because the law of a government is made by humans, and when humans make laws, they have the intention to rule and punish others, or they make laws against their conscience in order to protect things and gain power or votes. So they are not made with good intentions.

I think the fact that this question was asked means that he’s realized this is inappropriate. People nowadays can no longer distinguish between right and wrong, between what they should do and what they shouldn’t. Everyone is sliding down with society’s trends. Human morality is sliding down at a tremendous speed and keeps on deteriorating. Since everyone is amidst the torrent, they’re unable to distinguish between good and bad. What was done prior to your cultivation is done; let bygones be bygones. As a cultivator you should first of all live as a human being does, nobly and upright. Then, join other cultivators and become a cultivator. And eventually, transcend and become a purer, more noble person—one who reaches divine realms and who is like a god. Gods would never permit a cultivator to do that kind of thing, nor would they permit everyday people to.

from: https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/19980530L.html

Falun Dafa doesn't say people of mixed race are an abomination:

Falun Gong's cosmology includes the belief that different ethnicities each have a correspondence to their own heavens, and that individuals of mixed race lose some aspect of this connection.Nonetheless, Li maintains that being of mixed race does not affect a person's soul, nor hinder their ability to practice cultivation. The practice does not have any formal stance against interracial marriage, and many Falun Gong practitioners have interracial children.

from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong#Social_practices

This is what Master Li Hongzhi has to say about people of mixed race from one of his Buddha Law Lectures:

“In the reincarnation process it is the main soul that reincarnates, whereas what has mixed blood is the flesh body. Different gods created their own different peoples, and in history those gods have all along been taking care of the people they themselves created. White people are white people, black people are black people, and people of the yellow race are people of the yellow race. Any ethnicity in the world is a race that corresponds with the heavens.

After mixing blood people no longer have their correspondence to the gods in the heavens. And then it is possible that none of the gods that created humans will take care of them. Then with regard to these people, they are very pitiable. Some people might be wondering what to do, then. I’ll tell you, don’t be anxious. I am talking about the situation at the human being’s surface. Since humans’ main souls haven’t mixed, if people want to cultivate I can enable you to cultivate.

If you can cultivate to the last step you can Consummate all the same, and there won’t be any distinction. Cultivation won’t be an issue."

44 minutes ago, Piney said:

No it's just a gland that regulates your sleep and waking patterns. 

Yes, our current science sees it like that but spiritual Cultivators have a different view on the matter. An excerpt from Zhuan Falun about the 3rd eye ( the full talk goes into much greater depth on the 3rd eye):

"We believe that opening the inner eye is a matter of bypassing the optic nerve and opening up a channel between the eyebrows that allows the pineal gland to see outward directly. Some people may think this isn’t realistic, and will object that the physical eyes play an important role, since they capture the images of things, and we couldn’t get by without them. But the medical sciences have discovered through dissection that the frontal portion of the pineal gland has the full structure of the human eye. They take it to be a vestigial eye since it grows inside the skull. Those of us engaged in spiritual practice may have reservations about that interpretation, but, whatever the case, the sciences have come to understand that in the center of the cranium there is an eye. The channel that we open goes precisely to that location. So this is anatomically consistent. And this eye won’t present you with a false picture of reality, as our normal eyes do. It can see past the appearances of things and affairs to perceive them as they really are. Someone whose inner eye has opened at a high level can see beyond this dimension into other space-times, and perceive what is invisible to ordinary people. And if the eye is at a level not that high, it may still have powers like the ability to see through walls and into the body."

An excerpt from the section on The Inner Eye: https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_2.html#1

Japan actually respects Falun Dafa as does most of the world. The only country that is still severely persecuting it is the evil Chinese Communist Party:

"By April 2001, Li Hongzhi had received over 340 awards and proclamations from Australia, Canada, China (before crackdown), Japan, Russia, and the U.S. in recognition of the contributions to people's spiritual and physical health, and to freedom of belief in the world. These include certificates of recognition from several governmental bodies in the United States – including Honorary Citizenship awarded by The State of Georgia and city of Atlanta.  On 14 March 2001, The Freedom House bestowed Li Hongzhi and Falun Gong with an International Religious Freedom Award for the advancement of religious and spiritual freedom at a ceremony in the United States Senate.  In the same year, Li was ranked the most powerful communicator in Asia by AsiaWeek magazine "for his power to inspire, to mobilize people and to spook Beijing". He was nominated for the 2001 Sakharov Prize by over 25 members of European Parliament,  was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2000 and 2001,  and in 2013 was ranked by Foreign Policy Magazine as one of the 500 most powerful people in the world."

From:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Hongzhi#Life_abroad

The persecution of Falun Dafa disciples by the Communist Chinese government is truly heinous. They harvest organs from living Falun Dafa practitioners. A level evil that is hard to comprehend:

https://en.minghui.org/cc/8/

Edited by EnergyGem

Hi @EnergyGem, welcome to UM.

Be mindful that preaching is against site rules, it may not be your intent; but posting slabs of text make it look that way. 

Can you please explain the ‘scientific perspective’ bit. And is anything in it actually a product of the scientific method?

I think it’s important that we clarify this first!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Is this one of those pseudo-religious nonsense thing? Because that's what it looks like.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

Falun Dafa doesn't say people of mixed race are an abomination:

Li Hongzhi teaches that aliens are promoting the mixing of the human races as part of a plan to overtake humankind[47]. Li in "Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Switzerland" says that: "The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia—all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods’ eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings."[48]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teachings_of_Falun_Gong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Timothy said:

Hi @EnergyGem, welcome to UM.

Be mindful that preaching is against site rules, it may not be your intent; but posting slabs of text make it look that way. 

Can you please explain the ‘scientific perspective’ bit. And is anything in it actually a product of the scientific method?

I think it’s important that we clarify this first!

Hi Timothy. Sorry it wasn't my intention to preach, I was just trying to clarify some things Piney bought up. The book actually talks about many spiritual aspects from a scientific perspective when available, here is an excerpt from Zhuan Falun as an example:

"Some of the things we’ll be discussing provoke strong reactions from people, who quickly dismiss them. They think that anything that isn’t known to science, that they haven’t personally experienced, or that seems impossible to them must be nonsense and divorced from reality. But is that the right way to look at the world?—to write off anything not known to science, even if it’s because of science’s limitations? It seems to me that this line of thinking puts a little too much faith in science, and is itself divorced from reality. If everyone had this mindset it would utterly stifle any scientific progress or innovation. And you would see few developments in the world, more broadly.

Every technological development represents a step beyond what was formerly known. If the world’s innovators had treated the unknown as “nonsense,” we wouldn’t be where we are today. Many people simply don’t understand practices like chi-gong or tai-chi and think they are nonsense. But that’s not the case. Consider that scientific instruments have detected that the bodies of true masters of these practices emit everything from infrasonic waves to ultrasonic and electromagnetic waves, to infrared rays, ultraviolet rays, gamma rays, neutrons, atoms, and trace metal elements. All of these are very much real and physically exist. There is a physical basis to everything. And the same would certainly hold true for the other dimensions and realms that we discuss. So there are no grounds for writing them off as nonsense. Since these practices are meant to make us divine, any discussion of them is naturally going to touch upon a lot of deep things, and we won’t shy away from them."

Some scientific experiments have been performed on Falun Dafa practitioners already with interesting results:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/189

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/2573

33 minutes ago, Piney said:

Li Hongzhi teaches that aliens are promoting the mixing of the human races as part of a plan to overtake humankind[47]. Li in "Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Switzerland" says that: "The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia—all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods’ eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings."[48]

Many government agencies around the world know that there is an alien presence upon this Earth but keep most of this information from the public. In regards to the Alien Phenomenon, Mr Li Hongzhi had talked about this in a Time Asia interview which is a very interesting read:

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html

25 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Many government agencies around the world know that there is an alien presence upon this Earth but keep most of this information from the public. In regards to the Alien Phenomenon, Mr Li Hongzhi had talked about this in a Time Asia interview which is a very interesting read:

Fermi Paradox. I'm not going to get into the full science because it's apparently over your head but.......

We are a "first generation" rocky planet with metals and a big enough stabilizing moon. 

NO! There are no space aliens living on this Earth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

NO! There are no space aliens living on this Earth. 

The universe is somewhat infinite...trillions upon trillions of galaxies...and that might only be the culdesac of the universe...

...however...everything in the universe is pretty much the same as it is on Earth...possible other 'elements' that we haven't found on Earth...but life is life.  Life needs a particular mechanism in place to come into existence.  Throughout the universe in random places I am quite sure there are planets that have life on them...possibly intelligent life such as ours...but ...

...It is nigh impossible for any interstellar space travel to take place by any life form.  Science fiction is just that...science fiction.  Too many people seem to not know that sci-fi is not reality...it isn't based on reality...it is pure imagination.  Interesting but not true.

• Thanks 3

Send me all your money and it becomes true, because falun gong good... 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Send me all your money and it becomes true, because falun gong good... 

You know I can turn you in at the Red Temple for that....:unsure2:

.....and probably claim a percentage for your kidneys and liver. :whistle:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

Consider that scientific instruments have detected that the bodies of true masters of these practices emit everything from infrasonic waves to ultrasonic and electromagnetic waves, to infrared rays, ultraviolet rays, gamma rays, neutrons, atoms, and trace metal elements. All of these are very much real and physically exist.

Human bodies which emit gammy rays because of the will of "true masters". Aha. What a nonsense. 

Many government agencies around the world know that there is an alien presence upon this Earth but keep most of this information from the public.

If these governments "keep most of this information from the public", can you please enlighten me and explain which information of an alien presence on Earth these governments have published yet, and where exactly?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, toast said:

If these governments "keep most of this information from the public", can you please enlighten me and explain which information of an alien presence on Earth these governments have published yet, and where exactly?

:no: shhh  that's secret stuff

• Haha 4

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html

TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: (...) The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes.

So as per claim given and related to computer technology, Konrad Ernst Otto Zuse, John von Neumann, Charles Babbage and Alan Turing got their input from extraterrestrials. Dont you wonder that not even one of these guys ever stated to got inspired by extraterrestrials?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, joc said:

:no: shhh  that's secret stuff

Sorry my fault. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, toast said:

So as per claim given and related to computer technology, Konrad Ernst Otto Zuse, John von Neumann, Charles Babbage and Alan Turing got their input from extraterrestrials. Dont you wonder that not even one of these guys ever stated to got inspired by extraterrestrials?

The aliens beam it straight into their heads. Thought everyone knew that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

You know I can turn you in at the Red Temple for that....:unsure2:

.....and probably claim a percentage for your kidneys and liver. :whistle:

Master Li say if you read the Zhuan Falun manifesto you will have one hundred and eighty kidneys, can sell for profit, how many you want? 

I have to send money to them first though, no money no magic kidneys

Liver you can have for free, I am Chinese after all

~

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/Zhuan-Falun-2018.pdf

:no:  das ist verboten

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, third_eye said:

It would still work for a Siberian. :yes:

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, joc said:

:no:  das ist verboten

The OP started a thread on this cult a few months ago and it was trashed. I guess his advanced memory is short.  :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Master Li say if you read the Zhuan Falun manifesto you will have one hundred and eighty kidneys, can sell for profit, how many you want? 

I have to send money to them first though, no money no magic kidneys

~

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

10 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

China has allegedly had mobile surgical units for planeside organ removal for decades.

• Like 2