Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

EnergyGem

20 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

Yup! I find it quite entertaining!

At least you modern day superstitious troublemaking peasants are good for something. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yup! I find it quite entertaining!

At least you modern day superstitious troublemaking peasants are good for something. :yes:

Would you find it entertaining if it happened to you're Mother or Father? What a wretch you are. No shame, no decency. You're just hollow...

Just now, EnergyGem said:

Would you find it entertaining if it happened to you're Mother or Father? What a wretch you are. No shame, no decency. You're just hollow...

I'm mixed. Only half Asian.  There is no shame or decency, just hollowness in saying I have no spirit or culture. Your leader is a wretch for saying that. 

I am a ordained Shorin Sohei (Warrior Monk) and a member of my father's people's Shaman Caste. I  have plenty of spirituality and culture.  

Falun is just modern day peasant superstition. Not elightenment. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

*snip*

Many government agencies around the world know that there is an alien presence upon this Earth but keep most of this information from the public.

*snip*

This is where you point us to the evidence to support your argument, not just ideas in a book. 

If you can’t convince people of an idea without evidence, it isn’t their fault.

You’re not the first to initiate this song and dance. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

Ha ha ha? Isn't live vivisection on Falun Dafa disciples supposed to be funny? 

You're magically powerful gongs so what's the problem? Master Li did die suddenly though, maybe the money didn't come in fast enough to charge his qi gong, shamefully shameless that, isn't it. 

My family members don't have to worry about being tortured because we don't lie and try to cheat people's money like you. 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

My family members don't have to worry about being tortured because we don't lie and try to cheat people's money like you. 

For 2 Newport 100s and a bottle of Christian Brother's I can make you a Ninja. :yes:

Send a check for 99.95 USD to..........oh wait......that gig is beaten to death. :huh:

• Haha 3