Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
EnergyGem

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

32 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Piney
20 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

Yup! I find it quite entertaining!

At least you modern day superstitious troublemaking peasants are good for something. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
EnergyGem
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yup! I find it quite entertaining!

At least you modern day superstitious troublemaking peasants are good for something. :yes:

Would you find it entertaining if it happened to you're Mother or Father? What a wretch you are. No shame, no decency. You're just hollow...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

I need to get back to work. I haven't met my organ harvesting quota.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, EnergyGem said:

Would you find it entertaining if it happened to you're Mother or Father? What a wretch you are. No shame, no decency. You're just hollow...

I'm mixed. Only half Asian.  There is no shame or decency, just hollowness in saying I have no spirit or culture. Your leader is a wretch for saying that. 

I am a ordained Shorin Sohei (Warrior Monk) and a member of my father's people's Shaman Caste. I  have plenty of spirituality and culture.  

Falun is just modern day peasant superstition. Not elightenment. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
4 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

*snip*

Many government agencies around the world know that there is an alien presence upon this Earth but keep most of this information from the public.

*snip*

This is where you point us to the evidence to support your argument, not just ideas in a book. 

If you can’t convince people of an idea without evidence, it isn’t their fault.

You’re not the first to initiate this song and dance. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
49 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Are you seriously making fun of the organ harvesting that is occuring to Falun Dafa disciples in mainland China? They are performing live vivisection on people and you're making jokes about it. What if one of your family members went through such torture. That's so shameful, truly:

Ha ha ha? Isn't live vivisection on Falun Dafa disciples supposed to be funny? 

You're magically powerful gongs so what's the problem? Master Li did die suddenly though, maybe the money didn't come in fast enough to charge his qi gong, shamefully shameless that, isn't it. 

My family members don't have to worry about being tortured because we don't lie and try to cheat people's money like you. 

~

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

My family members don't have to worry about being tortured because we don't lie and try to cheat people's money like you. 

For 2 Newport 100s and a bottle of Christian Brother's I can make you a Ninja. :yes:

Send a check for 99.95 USD to..........oh wait......that gig is beaten to death. :huh:

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.