Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Media's Assault on Cops?

BrooklynGuy

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

"it's against the constitution and illegal but it's not wrong because Trump says the constitution is phony?"

Care to cite where you got that little gem from?  Or is it too much trouble to actually prove?  What's happening with Trump is very easy to grasp if one can step back even a little from the spittle flecked abject hatred.  Those who support him do so in exact proportion to those who hate him.  He represents a resistance to all the things a Leftist government wants to foist on them.  No easy wins there kitty kat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

Care to cite where you got that little gem from? 

Outside your little mind. 

Heck even Moscow Mitch balked into a backtrack when your dear beloved tweeter wanted to set fire to the constitution... 

22 Oct 2019 · Chuck Schumer responded, 'What other parts of the Constitution does President Trump think are ' phony'?

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

Hold on there, hoss.  Care to stipulate exactly how the president is making the cop's lives or jobs more difficult?  The media is, for sure, but how is Trump causing "the cops" or law enforcement in general, a harder road?  In the instance noted, the MSM dumped on Trump because he had the nerve to question a superintendent of police in Chicago for an abysmal record.  That top cop"s record IS abysmal.  What other evidence do you have that Trump is causing the lives of cops to be more difficult?

and then, who told you my undercover nickname, gosh darn leakers on here are trying to impede my whistle blower investigation into Trump's malfeasance. ;)

On 11/3/2019 at 10:24 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

I hope  that something is done to reign in the media with as little impact on free speech as possible. It truly is a complicated issue with no easy answers.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda... It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth... quote from Gary Kasparov

That strategy is evil. Who's all on board with it? I don't think  Trump is on board with that.... do you think he is?if you answer yes please try to explain why...

• Like 1

Thanks for the question Ellapenella and no I don't think President Trump feels that way either. We can all say what we will about his politics and his frequent and sometimes ill advised Jabs at the opposition and the news media. What I think gets lost in Today's very partisan political arena and the shameful transition from real journalism to tabloid tv is his shrewd use of social media to get his message out to the public and ability to control the narrative. He gets an endless amount of free publicity through Twitter and other social media platforms. His switch from speaking to the media inside the White House to mostly talking to the media before he boards Marine One is an excellent strategy to get his message out and control the narrative, I mean most of the time we can't even hear what questions are being asked by the very biased members of the news media both on the left or the right. However if you pay close attention I think the mic gets turned up a bit when Fox Fake News asks a question and put on mute when CNN Fake News does.;) One other thing that I think many folks fail to realize about President Trump is and that many of his opponents seize upon is how he talks not what he says. President Trump is from NYC, as am I, so for those of us that live or have lived there or for anyone that has spent a significant amount of time in the greatest city on earth imo, if asked would simply say that's how everyone talks in NYC, get over it snowflake. :lol:

One extreme creates another extreme.   Cops have always protected their own no matter what they have done when they shouldn't.  Now the media goes after them all putting their lives in danger when they shouldn't.

• Thanks 1