Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

rotha

Hi, I had a dream of a guy I am still in love with & we stopped talking because he got into a relationship with someone else & in my dream I saw him & her setting a white rabbit free by the shore/ sea. What does it mean?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eight bits

• ThereWeAreThen

• Bed of chaos

• rotha

2 hours ago, rotha said:

I had a dream of a guy I am still in love with & we stopped talking because he got into a relationship with someone else & in my dream I saw him & her setting a white rabbit free by the shore/ sea. What does it mean?

Edited by eight bits
  • Thanks 2

I'll try..so they were engaged in some special/meaningful custom..perhaps their experience was reminder he's off the market, unattainable. Maybe you were the rabbit he was setting free..something once important to him but now officially setting loose (him accepting closure but not u).

Edited by Bed of chaos

On 11/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, rotha said:

a white rabbit

First, you might consider if white rabbits have any significance for you.  For example, there is the white rabbit in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.  "I'm late, I'm late...." is what I think it says.  "Late" could have many meanings, one being literally "too late" for something.   Alternatively, have you ever had an encounter with a white rabbit, a real one?  Did you have one as a pet, for example?   So, my suggestion is that you see if you have any white rabbit memories.  

Another possibility: In the dream you stop talking to a man you are still in love with.  In dreams, friends/lovers can mean interests or hobbies.  Is there any interest recently that you really, really like but have dropped for some reason?