Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revisited: Former Obama pilot's UFO encounter

UM-Bot

Interesting. :yes:

But I wish that lady didn't interrupt him all the time!

• Like 5

So odd that we are getting a backlog of 20 years worth of Military UFO sightings in the span of 6 months. Where is this all coming from? Who gave the order to dump all this on the public? Up until a year ago, the policy seemed to be "deny and dismiss" UFO reports. Now it's like they want us to legitimize everything that's exposed.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

So odd that we are getting a backlog of 20 years worth of Military UFO sightings in the span of 6 months. Where is this all coming from? Who gave the order to dump all this on the public? Up until a year ago, the policy seemed to be "deny and dismiss" UFO reports. Now it's like they want us to legitimize everything that's exposed.

Yeah something really strange about that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Maybe preparation for a false flag event.  OR all the politicians in congress are getting ready to take their human masks off.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe preparation for a false flag event.  OR all the politicians in congress are getting ready to take their human masks off.

Perish the thought!  If they are the best the aliens have to offer, we are better off without contact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Perish the thought!  If they are the best the aliens have to offer, we are better off without contact.

But wouldn't it make sense the way they act and how they are ruining our country? 

8 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why did it have to be an order? Seems to me like tom delonge and his wacky scam outfit showed that these stories could be profitable so now news outlets are probably hunting them down for clicks.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

But wouldn't it make sense the way they act and how they are ruining our country? 

I think humans are demonstrably stupid enough on their own to sh** in their own mess kit as the army guys used to say.  Greed and power go a long way, especially if taken in large doses.

9 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

I hope it isn't coming on orders from the Bad Orange Man. The cognitive dissonance here might fracture the space time continuum ;) 

36 minutes ago, and then said:

I hope it isn't coming on orders from the Bad Orange Man. The cognitive dissonance here might fracture the space time continuum ;) 

Dont worry. Since this is coming from an ex obama employee trump will soon be on tv talking about he had the biggest and deepest alien probing ever. 

• Haha 1

So, any evidence?  It seems that this is an evidence free zone, and anything that is released by pseudo-**** organisations like "To The Stars" just shows how little they (deliberately?) know about the systems being used..

May I suggest someone installs dashcams on aircraft?

• Like 1

And I havta ask, why 'revisited'?  This interview must date back to 2015 or earlier, as that's when he died.  So what new info has arisen?  Has perhaps any crew member come forward to verify this?  They haven't up to now, and it's not difficult to do anonymously, so the excuse of ridicule just doesn't wash with me... (and I've never seen a polite and genuine witness get a hard time..) ...

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

So, any evidence?  It seems that this is an evidence free zone, and anything that is released by pseudo-**** organisations like "To The Stars" just shows how little they (deliberately?) know about the systems being used..

May I suggest someone installs dashcams on aircraft?

It seems like a lot of airliners have external cameras for passenger to view.  Has there been a sighting recorded on those? 

Obviously, alyenz have camera detecting technology - probably similar to that of International Rescue.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Another great story. Amazing. 

Yup.

And I'm sure he knew he was dying of cancer.

It's almost like he wanted to share this with us before he died!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Why did it have to be an order? Seems to me like tom delonge and his wacky scam outfit showed that these stories could be profitable so now news outlets are probably hunting them down for clicks.

How is it profitable for the Military to do a 180 on these stories? Delonge is a disinfo agent, whether he knows it or not. He has ties to a lot of shady people.

18 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Maybe in the "age of information" it's becoming too difficult to conduct secret Military tests so they decided to legitimize UFO hysteria as a cover.

Yeah, sure, those lights you saw were aliens. Now go about your business and stop worrying about it.

• Like 1

It says in article crew saw object as well. Very odd. I vaguely recall reading story couple months ago about UFO sighting (I honestly can't remember specifics, sorry, perhaps will look up tomm..possibly near national park/forest) where someone reported a gigantic red ball appear then disappear in parking lot. How would anyone explain something like that to spouse/co worker/friend w out appearing insane?..can anyone?

Edited by Bed of chaos

Q: is a pilot who flew me, a toast-pilot?

• Haha 1