Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the hell is going on.

Bed of chaos

A year ago I had a very strange lucid dream. I was in a coffee shop. Someone called my name and invited me to sit down. I remember very specific facial expressions/mannerisms (which isnt regular for majority of my dreams). Anyway she replied 'my name is ****** ******* do not forgot who I am' . (Sorry, unfortunately I believe I've the right to keep name private.. especially since I've no idea what the hells going on. Then I woke up. I looked up name online. There's one woman with same name who's a (semi popular I suppose not very well known) motivational speaker. Tours with motivational speeches/books however her pic looked completely different (in addition her motivational speeches deal with business models) I saw absolutely NOTHING regarding paranormal. Anyway that's everything. Was this just my imagination? Something more? At this point I've no clue.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Interesting.  Is the name somewhat common, maybe in a different country or area?  Maybe it isn't the motivational speaker but a different person with the same name.  Do you remember what you talked about in the dream?  Maybe that is a clue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Interesting.  Is the name somewhat common, maybe in a different country or area?  Maybe it isn't the motivational speaker but a different person with the same name.  Do you remember what you talked about in the dream?  Maybe that is a clue.

Dont remember anything else. I searched name online (name doesn't sound complicated) with multiple different (similiar sounding) last names. Perhaps two hours, found nothing. I'm in U.S. dont recall foreign accent.

Edited by Bed of chaos

Just now, Bed of chaos said:

Dont remember anything else. I searched name online (name doesn't sound complicated) with multiple different (similiar sounding) last names. Perhaps two hours, found nothing.

Hmmm.  I have no idea.  I have sometimes woken up with names on my mind, names that are not familiar to me but I never do anything with them. 

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hmmm.  I have no idea.  I have sometimes woken up with names on my mind, names that are not familiar to me but I never do anything with them. 

I've no idea either. Well I suppose (if real) if she wants to find me, my doors always open.

Just now, Bed of chaos said:

I've no idea either. Well I suppose (if real) if she wants to find me, my doors always open.

In the dream she knew your name so maybe she will find you.

• Like 1

dreams have a way of sending us words and names that are a slight twist on another word or name that might mean something. Without giving us the name, which might have some symbolic significance, I don't see anyone can help, such are the symbolic, rather than literal nature of dreams. They are something of a mix of the two, but frequently tilted to the former. What the words spoken to you were, was obviously the guts of the dream, no idea why you think that can't be revealed.

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bed of chaos said:

A year ago I had a very strange lucid dream. I was in a coffee shop. Someone called my name and invited me to sit down. I remember very specific facial expressions/mannerisms (which isnt regular for majority of my dreams). Anyway she replied 'my name is ****** ******* do not forgot who I am' . (Sorry, unfortunately I believe I've the right to keep name private.. especially since I've no idea what the hells going on. Then I woke up. I looked up name online. There's one woman with same name who's a (semi popular I suppose not very well known) motivational speaker. Tours with motivational speeches/books however her pic looked completely different (in addition her motivational speeches deal with business models) I saw absolutely NOTHING regarding paranormal. Anyway that's everything. Was this just my imagination? Something more? At this point I've no clue.

your dreams of self analysis   and another women`s opinion")  

5 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Perhaps you are, subconsciously, reminding yourself of someone or something forgotten that you'd do well to remember.

Edited by Hammerclaw

I had dreams where I see someone, I never seen before... After a few days I see that same person from my dream that I never seen before in real.

Edited by MissJatti
  • Like 1

Are you male? Do you drink a lot of coffee? 

The 'Don't forget who I am' may translate to 'Don't forget I tried to warn you." Regards the coffee shop, depending on the atmosfer (if you noticed any), I think it's a warning but not too serious. 

Personally, I think a female friend is trying to tell you something.