Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Is Good Thread ;-)

BrooklynGuy

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

As it has been clearly stated to me so that I fully understand the funny of it all, Trump did admit to it but denies wrong doing because he accused the Bidens as being worse. 

And it's illegal according to the constitution by the way, not because somebody thinks it is, be they R or D. 

Ivanka is going to be charged in Court unless there's a plea bargain, Rudi is well done for, Bolton is still determined to have his say comes the day... 

Butter up the popcorn... 

~

Do you really think this is the big one? You got him this time right? The only show I see is the hysteria he's inflicted on his opposition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... that would be to suppose that the University had some sort of agenda ? I can't see any evidence for that ? 

So if he is impeached, he is guilty. But if impeachment fails, on the other hand,  he is ... guilty. 

I think you've made your mind up on this one already @Robotic Jew :D 

Virginia has NOT gone blue.. yet. That is just a CNN projection, set against incredibly close voting figures. At the same time, the Republicans won victories over the Democrats in Kentucky and Mississippi :) 

Image result for oj simpson

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Do you really think this is the big one? You got him this time right? The only show I see is the hysteria he's inflicted on his opposition.

The hysterics is entirely you trumpions, in case you haven't noticed, I'm only in it for the hysterical laughters....

:lol:

~

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

As it has been clearly stated to me so that I fully understand the funny of it all, Trump did admit to it but denies wrong doing because he accused the Bidens as being worse. 

And it's illegal according to the constitution by the way, not because somebody thinks it is, be they R or D. 

Ivanka is going to be charged in Court unless there's a plea bargain, Rudi is well done for, Bolton is still determined to have his say comes the day... 

Butter up the popcorn... 

~

Same old crap the Left has blathered on about for three years. Trump's doom is always just around the corner-- just you wait for it........and wait for it and wait for it....like saving your virginity for that special one. They better hurry up; They're running out of tomorrow's to put it off to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Same old crap the Left has blathered on about for three years. Trump's doom is always just around the corner-- just you wait for it........and wait for it and wait for it....like saving your virginity for that special one. They better hurry up; They're running out of tomorrow's to put it off to.

Nah, we are certainly not done with the Trump experiment yet.

There are some who might find him reprehensible but think his policies might work well for the country.  There are those who think many of these policies are ill conceived, but rely on facts and evidence for a conclusion.  I think we might even need another term before the data separates itself from the background noise and we can measure the overall effect of his presidency on the country.  

There are those who think he can do no wrong.  It will be educational to see  how far their loyalty for a man stretches if they have to make a choice between a leader and our country.  it will be a good civics lesson if nothing else.

As humans do about so many things, we grouse and complain about things we don't like and procrastinate about taking action. Sometimes it takes a near death experience like a heart attack to finally convince us to change our habits.  Maybe our government is not dysfunctional enough or corrupt enough or our people divided enough yet to wake us up to how close we might get  to dissolution.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nah, we are certainly not done with the Trump experiment yet.

There are some who might find him reprehensible but think his policies might work well for the country.  There are those who think many of these policies are ill conceived, but rely on facts and evidence for a conclusion.  I think we might even need another term before the data separates itself from the background noise and we can measure the overall effect of his presidency on the country.  

There are those who think he can do no wrong.  It will be educational to see  how far their loyalty for a man stretches if they have to make a choice between a leader and our country.  it will be a good civics lesson if nothing else.

As humans do about so many things, we grouse and complain about things we don't like and procrastinate about taking action. Sometimes it takes a near death experience like a heart attack to finally convince us to change our habits.  Maybe our government is not dysfunctional enough or corrupt enough or our people divided enough yet to wake us up to how close we might get  to dissolution.

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Why do Democrats run around screaming the world is going to end, when Republicans behave exactly like they do? Is it that you're lost without a Republican moral compass?

Edited by Hammerclaw

53 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

That's a perfect summary of it hammerclaw, thanks for posting it, I had a good chuckle.

Just now, BrooklynGuy said:

That's a perfect summary of it hammerclaw, thanks for posting it, I had a good chuckle.

You can find this stuff on the Townhall website, free to be posted anywhere.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Why do Democrats run around screaming the world is going to end, when Republicans behave exactly like they do? Is it that you're lost without a Republican moral compass?

If you dumb down the situations and leave out information and even invent new incriminating details then those 2 scenarios are exactly the same thing. bravo.....

Image result for republican cartoon

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If you dumb down the situations and leave out information and even invent new incriminating details then those 2 scenarios are exactly the same thing. bravo.....

Exactly like you guys are doing?  You always do think your own **** smells good.

16 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Exactly like you guys are doing?  You always do think your own **** smells good.

I'm not ignoring anything or inventing anything to try to weasel out of blind support for a moronic sociopath. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

BTW for the few folks that may not know, The New York Post and Fox News are owned by the same company. :st

New poll shows Trump supporters won’t be swayed — by anything

Sixty-two percent of people who approve of the job President Trump is doing say that there would be nothing the commander in chief could do to shake their support, according to a Monmouth University poll out Tuesday. On the other hand, 70 percent of those who don’t approve of his job performance say there is nothing he could do that would win them over. Overall, 43 percent of the 401 respondents approve of Trump’s job, as opposed to 51 percent who disapprove. That is up from a September survey, where 41 percent approved while 53 percent disapproved.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/new-poll-shows-trump-supporters-wont-be-swayed-by-anything/

He will walk the election with those approval rates.

Unless the Democrats find a super popular candidate which they dont currently have.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm not ignoring anything or inventing anything to try to weasel out of blind support for a moronic sociopath. 

I'm quite aware of what we have and what you're offering. Perhaps if you offered your best instead of your worst, you might make some headway. Instead, all you bring is **** to the table. Please excuse us if we decline. Better the devil we know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Oh, don't feign surprise and consternation, RJ. You were much the same way about the Clintons, even willing to put a sexual predator and his wife back in the White House. You really do convince yourselves yours smells good. Instead, with out your rose-colored glasses, the rest of the country see it and smell it for what it is. So, forgive us for doing as you do, while holding our noses around ours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, don't feign surprise and consternation, RJ. You were much the same way about the Clintons, even willing to put a sexual predator and his wife back in the White House. You really do convince yourselves yours smells good. Instead, with out your rose-colored glasses, the rest of the country see it and smell it for what it is. So, forgive us for doing as you do, while holding our noses around ours.

No I wasn't actually. I did not vote for Bill...either time...so...please try again. maybe you've got some more false accusations, made up BS or weird conspiracies to throw out there to try to "own a lib"?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

No I wasn't actually. I did not vote for Bill...either time...so...please try again. maybe you've got some more false accusations, made up BS or weird conspiracies to throw out there to try to "own a lib"?

If you speak of yourself, not much of a challenge. Oh, a conspiracy theory. Alright. Is there a whistleblower, or is the whistleblower a fabrication, a nonentity that, in fact, does not exist? 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is it with the continuous and wholly negative attempts of the left in the USA to bad mouth, undermine, character assassinate, and to generally try and get rid of Trump? He has worked wonders on the economy and that alone will secure his re-election.

He has also made great strides towards achieving peace on the Korean Peninsula, has wholly defeated ISIS, and is strong on Iran. He has rebuilt the US military to the strongest it has ever been and curbed Obamacare. The guy is a decent President.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

What is it with the continuous and wholly negative attempts of the left in the USA to bad mouth, undermine, character assassinate, and to generally try and get rid of Trump? He has worked wonders on the economy and that alone will secure his re-election.

He has also made great strides towards achieving peace on the Korean Peninsula, has wholly defeated ISIS, and is strong on Iran. He has rebuilt the US military to the strongest it has ever been and curbed Obamacare. The guy is a decent President.

It's his Nemeses, not Pewee Herman Schiff. It's that crafty, lurker in the shadows, that fox, the Whistleblower.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You can actually get a statistically significant result from far fewer participants. In some areas of science, researchers can extrapolate results from 20 people to the general population if the methodology, including the selection of those chosen to participate, is sound. It's about quality, not only quantity (though more participants can bolster the validity of results of methodologically sound polling). To emphasise my point, it wouldn't matter if you polled 10,000 people if they were all Dems or all Republicans.

Twenty people is not enough to overcome the finite population skew.  Yes, you can develop information from a small sample, but you have little confidence in that information.

Doug

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Maybe it had something to do with him cheating contractors in his business.

Maybe it had something to do with him having bankrupted four businesses, demonstrating that he doesn't know how to manage.

Maybe it had something to do with him mocking an epileptic.

Maybe it had something to do with him threatening reporters at his rallies.

Maybe it had something to do with him assaulting women.

Maybe it had something to do with him raping women.

Maybe it had something to do with him promising Carrier employees they'd have jobs and then sending those jobs to Mexico.

Maybe it had something to do with him trying to remove climate research data from govt servers.

Maybe it had something to do with him defunding fire fighting.

Maybe it had something to do with him gutting the EPA.

Maybe it had something to do with him not honoring student loan forgiveness contracts.

Maybe it had something to do with his secret war in Yemen.

Maybe it had something to do with him selling off part of the National Parks.

Maybe it had something to do with him trying to destroy efforts to curb climate change.

Maybe it had something to do with the way he treats asylum seekers at the Mexican border.

Maybe it had something to do with the way he treats Hispanic Americans.

Maybe ...

Maybe ...

Maybe ...

And the list goes on....

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Strange.  People are listing all sorts of bad things tRUMP did and all sorts of bad things Obama did, but not even his supporters can name the good stuff tRUMP did.  What good things has he done?

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You really do convince yourselves yours smells good. Instead, with out your rose-colored glasses, the rest of the country see it and smell it for what it is. So, forgive us for doing as you do, while holding our noses around ours.

People tolerate the smell of Bulls**t if the fertilizer is good.  That is why I think we probably need another 4 years of data.  It is hard to tell if the economy is on autopilot and on course of if the captain really has something to do with it.  We can watch the GDP, the deficit, jobs numbers, manufacturing productivity and output.  It is great that the population is working, I hope not all of them are working at McDonald's and Taco Bell.

I have a bugaboo for technology and education.  We will not remain great if we fall behind there.  I want to see trained engineers and scientists produced as well as more skilled craftsmen like machinists, electricians, tool and die makers, and hydraulics techs,  I don't care what bathrooms they go to if they can program an industrial robot.

Will the promised health care reforms come along or will people just loser health care?  

Lots of promises.

• Sad 1