Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Is Good Thread ;-)

BrooklynGuy

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

What was being said at Inchon in 1950, more than suffices. There is blood between China and America. We have no more forgotten it than have they. So, forgive us if we keep our whistle wet and our powder dry.

The US foreign debt? Sure, pay up and no more bail outs... Maybe the whistle blowing and powder drying sector needs a little reminding before Christmas... 

~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Reagan messed up the economy with his trickle down theory.  (but it wasn't his, it was his handlers as he had alzheimers the whole time)

"Trickle down" economics  was a euphemism for   P*** on em.  ..meaning us..everyone but the owners of this "country".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The US foreign debt? Sure, pay up and no more bail outs... Maybe the whistle blowing and powder drying sector needs a little reminding before Christmas... 

~

Sure. and they can peddle their wares elsewhere. Your Southern Barbarians will be more than happy to exploit their masses, as does China, for cheap labor, slaving in Western owned sweatshops to feed American retail outlets. As a consumer nation, we're free to shop around. 

31 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sure. and they can peddle their wares elsewhere. Your Southern Barbarians will be more than happy to exploit their masses, as does China, for cheap labor, slaving in Western owned sweatshops to feed American retail outlets. As a consumer nation, we're free to shop around. 

You're a bit behind with the updates, as a consumer nation, China's market is now the mainland middle class, cheap labor doesn't cut it anymore. 

As for shopping around, I'm not all that optimistic there's credit leeway available anymore for the US after the turn of the year, let's see where the Fed's recent flooding flows to first. 

Nov 11th numbers going to be very interesting... 

~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

You're a bit behind with the updates, as a consumer nation, China's market is now the mainland middle class, cheap labor doesn't cut it anymore. 

As for shopping around, I'm not all that optimistic there's credit leeway available anymore for the US after the turn of the year, let's see where the Fed's recent flooding flows to first. 

Nov 11th numbers going to be very interesting... 

~

You're talking national debt, I'm talking corporations. The affuent and/or card-carrying ten percent in China do a lot of consuming--but as the merchant class goes, so does their good fortune and fortune passes everywhere. That which have been given them, also can be taken away. They must maintain their unbilicus to Western economies at all costs. 

Edited by Hammerclaw

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

You mean the funny money the Chinese have been using for the last few decades?  Even when their best customer was hopelessly, insanely overdrawn?  THAT money?  

Fools... :w00t:

7 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Reagan had Alzheimers.  tRUMP is a dyslexic and narcissistic, but neither will take him out of the action - just mess up the action.  Disease is not going to come to our rescue.  There are reports (how reliable?) of him stumbling, blurring his speech, etc.; they may mean something; they may not.  We'll probably have to do it ourselves.

Doug

Where did this god forsaken monster come from. Stumbling ! i think we can work with this. Take him up Trump tower and rig the elevator doors to open and allow Trump to fall down the elevator shaft where his egotistical fatness will break under the weight of his narcissism. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

You're talking national debt, I'm talking corporations. The affuent and/or card-carrying ten percent in China do a lot of consuming--but as the merchant class goes, so does their good fortune and fortune passes everywhere. That which have been given them, also can be taken away. They must maintain their unbilicus to Western economies at all costs. 

Read below... 

~

2 hours ago, and then said:

You mean the funny money the Chinese have been using for the last few decades?  Even when their best customer was hopelessly, insanely overdrawn?  THAT money?  

Fools... :w00t:

Read above... 

~

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Read below... 

~

Read above... 

~

This conversation is a comic tragedy or a tragic comedy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

This conversation is a comic tragedy or a tragic comedy.

I rather thought it was more alike two echo chambers faced towards each other, disconcerting I admit, but hardly tragic though thoroughly comical 

~

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

So RM chooses to believe a five month old internet post over last night's broadcast.  Suit yourself.

Trump might still save himself and his family from prosecution as criminals if he resigns now.  But he better hurry.  That window is closing.

Doug

Bearing in mind what your broadcasts are like over there I think anything the US media says about Trump needs to be taken carefully with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Bearing in mind what your broadcasts are like over there I think anything the US media says about Trump needs to be taken carefully with a pinch of salt.

Anything the US media says needs to be taken with a grain of salt - about the size of the ones they sell at Atwoods.  For them, tRUMP is just one more way to get it wrong.

Doug

21 hours ago, F3SS said:

The difference between us is that while I thought Obama kind of sucked I never thought to attack his voters as terrible people. That's all your type has ever said about us. You're hateful and intolerant.

That was Hillary Clinton who described the radical right as "a basket full of deplorables."  That was wrong when she said it and she regrets it, but how do you unsay something like that?

Doug

23 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I foresee the Trump narrative coming apart at the seams. The republicans are losing local elections thanks to Trump and sooner or latter self survival is gonna visit the senate republicans.  

Local elections are exactly that ... local. The best an unpopular politician can hope for is to tie himself to the coattails of a popular president.

In the case of the Kentucky governor... He was very unpopular with a lot of people especially the teachers. It's hard to do the right thing when it personally affects so many other people in a negative way.

In one way @Tatetopais correct...

There are those that tend to want to divide us. They tend to divide us along racial lines, along sexual lines, and especially along political lines... I. E. Republicans versus Democrats. And it is not just the Democrats who wish to divide us . It is the elite, establishment politicians who created a gravy train for themselves on our backs and keep us divided so that we keep  fighting amongst ourselves and hopefully not recognize what it is they are actually doing behind our backs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, joc said:

There are those that tend to want to divide us. They tend to divide us along racial lines, along sexual lines, and especially along political lines... I. E. Republicans versus Democrats. And it is not just the Democrats who wish to divide us . It is the elite, establishment politicians who created a gravy train for themselves on our backs and keep us divided so that we keep  fighting amongst ourselves and hopefully not recognize what it is they are actually doing behind our backs.

Well put.  That is the essence of some of my beliefs, but I haven't said it so clearly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doug1o29 said:

That was Hillary Clinton who described the radical right as "a basket full of deplorables."  That was wrong when she said it and she regrets it, but how do you unsay something like that?

Doug

She ought to be careful because there are plenty of times she has been caught acting weird:

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

She ought to be careful because there are plenty of times she has been acting weird

She is not alone in that.   It seems to be a side effect of power and politics sometimes; goes to your head.

• Like 1

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

She ought to be careful because there are plenty of times she has been acting weird

First I think she regrets nothing...or only regrets she was heard saying it.

Second, I think she's unhealthy and has been for a long time...I think she barely made it thru campaigning and I was talking with some people the other day about how the only way we've seen her lately is being interviewed while sitting in a big comfy chair, no walking or strutting a stage. 

And last, the few clips I saw yesterday with her mocking Trump (and the fact that she's suddenly out and about ) seemed weirdly frantic.  Made me wonder if she's kinda worried about what a Ukraine corruption investigation might reveal about her and her time as SOS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

She is not alone in that.   It seems to be a side effect of power and politics sometimes; goes to your head.

It seems to be a side effect of UM, too.

Doug

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, and then said:

If he doesn't and the current crop really is as committed as they say to bringing the country down economically then this nation won't stay together and it will get increasingly ugly.  MILLIONS will simply not accept that boot on their neck.  Those who doubt that are in for a surprise.

Formenting insurrection can be interpreted in many different ways. You seem to walk that line on many occasions, if I were you I would be careful in the manner you choose to express you thoughts on that subject. With all the internet monitoring that is currently being used by our Government someone could certainly get the wrong idea. Which would be caused by numerous statements you have made spanning many threads. Take care, and think about what I have said.

Last, I don't think that is what you mean to imply, but many times during the Trump and Gun threads you have made statements that could be interpreted as such.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

My impeachment forecast for 11/11/2019:

Trump will be impeached.  But removal from office is now too close to call.  tRUMP's disapproval rating is above 50% on a nationwide basis:  that's dangerous country for tRUMP.  McConnell has grown suspiciously silent about tRUMP's possible removal from office :  he's thinking about it.  Some states now poll above 60% on whether tRUMP should be removed.  I see Storm Warnings.

Doug

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just saw on the cbs morning show that former governor and UN ambassador Nikki Haley had a new book out in which she says that she was approached by senior White House staff to join them in undermining trump. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Just saw on the cbs morning show that former governor and UN ambassador Nikki Haley had a new book out in which she says that she was approached by senior White House staff to join them in undermining trump. 

Wonder if she was talking about when his senior staff undermined his orders to obstruct an investigation? :lol:

In all seriousness though I think Ms Haley may have just further mainstreamed the 25th amendment conversation. I'm just curious if it was intentional or not. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Those White House staff would do more to serve the public interest by going public.  We don't need a a clique inside the administration determining policy.  That's another step toward dictatorship, even if they mean well at this time.

Doug

• Like 4