Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man filming 'chemtrails' also captures UFO

UM-Bot

It's just another secret government craft monitoring the chemtrails to make sure there's just the right amount of nefarious substances being sprayed unto the general populace. Not enough to harm or kill them but just enough to penetrate the tin foil to brainwash and control them.

I'm joking of course. It's real alienz.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

It's a bird, closer to the camera than the jet plane. You can see it flapping its wings. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t look like a bird to me. 

• Like 3

Three possibilities

1 - It is just another aircraft further away with its lights on.

2 - A bright star and the contrail streaming behind the jet is just creating the illusion that the bright star is moving when it is really just the contrail drifting underneath it.  He cut the camera and told his viewers that only a few minutes had passed.  Perhaps several days had passed as we now see the moon on the left.

3 - The nose of the first jet was illuminated by the reflection of the sun.  The apparent UFO could easily be another jet which is being brightly illuminated by the sun.  The plane is approaching him from a great distance which creates the illusion it is stationary, and once the plane turns slightly or is out of reach of the sun's reflective rays, the plane will no longer be lit up.

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 2

It's a bird. 

OK.. it's a bird-shaped UFO with flapping wings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Although written here none of this is true:

As the video continues, the object can be seen moving up to the vapor trail behind the plane before turning and briefly moving in the same direction. It then heads off into the distance.

If this was filmed recently it is a video of a stationary Venus. Stars would be unlikely to be seen in that part of the sky - the direction of the setting Sun. Venus is in that direction.

The plane is leaving a short contrail which is blowing to the south. The contrail passes in front of the stationary planet.

This video and its description deserves a face palm.

https://www.skyatnightmagazine.com/advice/skills/conjunction-moon-jupiter-saturn-venus-october-2019/

Despite being twilight challenged, Venus should stand out against the bright post-sunset sky given a flat horizon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just because I dismiss it as being a bird doesn’t mean I think it’s alien. Jeesh. Although I totally see possible flappy wings. It just looks too far away. Venus? Maybe. 

It's obviously not a bird, I am 90% sure it is Venus, it is unlikely to be another planet at this luminosity. The other possibility would be the ISS, but it would be very unlikely to reflect so much sunlight into one spot for so long. Of course it could be anything, but if you had ever watched Venus, this is what it's like.

If that was a bird, then it must be a thunderbird. It looked to big to be an ordinary bird

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rolci said:

It's obviously not a bird, I am 90% sure it is Venus, it is unlikely to be another planet at this luminosity. The other possibility would be the ISS, but it would be very unlikely to reflect so much sunlight into one spot for so long. Of course it could be anything, but if you had ever watched Venus, this is what it's like.

If it's venus, then it is a very SMALL venus, and it is inbetween the jet contrail and the camera ! (the flapping non-avian object occludes the jet contrail). 

Oh.. and it's a FLAPPING venus :P 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

It could be a bird...it could be a helicopter...it could be a weather balloon.  It is flying, and it is unidentified, but one thing we know...it is NOT an alien spacecraft checking out our government spraying us with chemicals.

The whole ChemTrail  thing has been debunked long ago.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, joc said:

It could be a bird...it could be a helicopter...it could be a weather balloon.  It is flying, and it is unidentified, but one thing we know...it is NOT an alien spacecraft checking out our government spraying us with chemicals.

The whole ChemTrail  thing has been debunked long ago.

Well, the "ChemTrail" in THIS particular case is just a jet contrail. 

If the unidentified bird object is a weather balloon, it's a FLAPPING weather balloon. 

Gosh, this is a puzzle and no mistake. I mean.. what flies, and has flapping wings ? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

If that was a bird, then it must be a thunderbird. It looked to big to be an ordinary bird

It looks about the size of a very large seagull, insofar as its possible to tell, not knowing how far away it was. 

(but we KNOW it is inbetween the camera and the jet plane). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, the "ChemTrail" in THIS particular case is just a jet contrail. 

If the unidentified bird object is a weather balloon, it's a FLAPPING weather balloon. 

Gosh, this is a puzzle and no mistake. I mean.. what flies, and has flapping wings ? 

A frog?!   

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, joc said:

A frog?!   

What a PREPOSTEROUS concept ! 

Anyway, it isn't green ! 

I think your idea has just croaked ! :P 

• Haha 1

The front of the plane is showing the same shimmering "flapping" seen with Venus in the video. These are just artifacts in the image.  Venus will not resolve as a disc in such a video. 

If this is a current video then this is Venus. Venus is the 3rd brightest object in the sky after the Sun and Moon.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The front of the plane is showing the same shimmering "flapping" seen with Venus in the video. These are just artifacts in the image.  Venus will not resolve as a disc in such a video. 

If this is a current video then this is Venus. Venus is the 3rd brightest object in the sky after the Sun and Moon.

Hmmm... you're right. 

UNLESS....of course....  the front of the plane has a flapping bird stuck on it ? :unsure2: 

As for 'is this a current video'.. well.. there is snow on the ground ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm... you're right. 

UNLESS....of course....  the front of the plane has a flapping bird stuck on it ? :unsure2: 

As for 'is this a current video'.. well.. there is snow on the ground ? 

It is Colorado and they have already had snow in Denver.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/snow-strands-over-800-denver-155046144.html

Good call on your part. I missed that piece of evidence.

• Like 3

After watching the video, my first thought was a celestial body or bright satellite.

The ‘light’ does not move in relation to the aircraft or its contrail. 

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Please see my PM from October 4th.
  • Like 1

It is clear to me that the guy is zooming a lot. At first the camera does a "lens" zoom, then after fully zommed that way it does a "software" zoom. At that point, we see some weird Image compression and picture appears as moving. That is why it may appear as Flapping wing like @RoofGardener has point out.

I'm no expert! Maybe I didn't used the proper terms, but you got what I meant! 

Edited by Richie256
precisions
  • Like 1

i laugh when i see these guys say

I think it's a weather balloon.

Notice its spherical appearance when enlarged.  Venus doesn't have a spherical appearance.  Neither does a bird...or a frog.

Also it appears to have something hanging under it.

orb.jpg.1a7a2de689b0da041c629b547498196b.jpg

• Like 1