Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things are not well in Trumpland...

Unusual Tournament

Forget Kentucky and Virginia, the worst election news for Republicans came out of suburban Pennsylvania

• Like 2

The Republicans today are right when they're arguing that it's hard to draw national conclusions from local elections but even with that said Trump had better start being really really nice to the GOP senators. They will be spending a ton of time dissecting all these results behind closed doors trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 5

38 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The Republicans today are right when they're arguing that it's hard to draw national conclusions from local elections but even with that said Trump had better start being really really nice to the GOP senators. They will be spending a ton of time dissecting all these results behind closed doors trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing. 

I do agree that the republicans will be more interested than ever in which way the wind is blowing. Not so sure they’ll just disregard these local elections or his recent behaviour as not deserving of too much thought and just rely on college votes to cross the line in 2020. Especially those not in rural seats were Trump can do no wrong. Still not enough in my opinion to dump him but certainly enough to start contemplating different outcomes. I bet Mike Pence’s ears are burning red.

• Like 2