Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brazil appears a magnificent eagle of fire

The Eternal Flame

Paulo Henrique Pinheiro caught an incredible sky phenomenon just on Halloween 2019 over Soldedade in Brazil which he shared on his Facebook profile page. 

https://anomalien.com/in-the-sky-above-brazil-appears-a-magnificent-eagle-of-fire/#

Edited by debra odem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Now that's cool. Flip it upside down and it looks a lot more like a pterodactyl. 

• Like 1

While there is no sign of editing on the pic (if you know what you are doing, there won't be..), it's a little suspicious that this phenomena only got captured by one person (there are two images from that person, so that's a point in its favour).

Don't people in Brazil look up / have cameras on their phones?  I'd expect 20-30 images at least from a city location at sunset, of something that spectacular.  I'm 50-50 on this one until further images get posted.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

While there is no sign of editing on the pic (if you know what you are doing, there won't be..), it's a little suspicious that this phenomena only got captured by one person (there are two images from that person, so that's a point in its favour).

Don't people in Brazil look up / have cameras on their phones?  I'd expect 20-30 images at least from a city location at sunset, of something that spectacular.  I'm 50-50 on this one until further images get posted.

Very good point. There's a few more here but I don't know **** about photography so I'll await your feedback :)

https://strangesounds.org/2019/11/glowing-red-bird-phoenix-halloween-brazil-pictures.html

10 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Very good point. There's a few more here but I don't know **** about photography so I'll await your feedback :)

https://strangesounds.org/2019/11/glowing-red-bird-phoenix-halloween-brazil-pictures.html

Thanks for finding that - they repeated the same photos, but there is one extra from Instagram that seems to verify it, so I'm convinced - it's great example of the fact that given 'randomness', every now and then there will be a cool looking naturally produced image.

• Like 1

I saw a cloud angel,or should I say a cloud that looked like an angel ..... to me my wife who was with me couldn't make it out at all.

• Like 1