Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My first nightmare an apparition mary!

The Eternal Flame

I can still remember my first nightmare ever it was at 334 boulevard perrot at ile perrot.

It was the holy mary herself who make an classical apparition in my dream i mean classical beacose i made some research and found out a similar experience that someone add with a apparition mary i mean the white light beind her when she is floating in the darkness...

In my dream she was floating in the darkness talking a language i dint understand they was that bright orb of light beind her and when i woke up it was the first time i said i dont want to sleep again the rest of my life.

My name is Marc VincenT like The Virgin Mary i fell a strong connection between me and mary maybe she is an angel of death...

I think afther furter research that i am a mayan god of death master of universe...

Edited by debra odem

Old address?

Edited by debra odem

I forgot to mention that when i made some reasearch about the classical apparition mary with the light it also opened a portal that let all kind of paranormal stuff appening, apparition to nightmare death and the portal is still open... Whe must close the portal or bad bad things appened and still appening...

Edited by debra odem

34 minutes ago, debra odem said:

I forgot to mention that when i made some reasearch about the classical apparition mary with the light it also opened a portal that let all kind of paranormal stuff appening, apparition to nightmare death and the portal is still open... Whe must close the portal or bad bad things appened and still appening...

Elaborate please.

• Sad 1

Whe must close the portal ? You opened it i think you must close it ...... just sayin

• Sad 1

If you open a portal you must close it. As far as the Blessed Virgin goes, were you parying at the time? Are you especially devoted to her?If she was surrounded by bright light that drove back the darkness, then maybe she was saying that she is with you as a protector and that you should pray and honor her son Jesus.

• Like 1

I prayed jesus all my life jesus but not mary i dont know the prayer until i know that they is invisible people who read my mind so i stoped praying now on rare occasion...

And if i found it funny that the portal is open?!?

They is the Missing Time connection to this story whit my name just google budd hopkins 2010 how fat budd hopkins was when he died and youtube budd hopkins 2000 to see how skinny he was and where are the unsolved mysteries robert stack to be found are they a link ?