Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nightmare death in 1991 time machine theory!

The Eternal Flame

I have experianced nightmare death all began at night wille you are sleeping you make a dream about a dark street and a man hat start to follow you and you start to run run as fast as you cant he is close he gona catch me i must hide being this brick wall i am saved i just ran 1 km exausted now i am nude no hairs no clothes no eyebraw floating in a blue sky a noise a contious bip from point A to B cant breath all that time 30 sec the point B is the begining of the nightmare and it start all over again for like 10x

I think i have pushed to mutch my way to talk to see if thing sticks like Mike Wolf like to say in American Pickers i mentioned time machine vs invisibillity along with you know how mutch end of the world they add since the 80s they add 20 but none of them was fullfilled but the last one the sword of jesus said its me by the way its not only the end of the world here but in the rest of the universe... Technology have gone to far a giant black hole washing machine gona save us whe gona diseapear here and appear without all that alien technology who as gone mad...

So to go back to the story yes so the nightmare death i have experianced was about to get me with my breath on a one week period 4 night in a row and the last night i was so tired to made this dream that almost kill me eatch night so before sleep i said to myself i will not gona let myself do that time and wille the nightmare death occured i tried to open my eyes with my finger and say to my sister who was in our bedroom to come and save me but the nightmare still occured wille my finger tring to open my eyes and talking to my sister while dreaming in my bed. 

My sister woke up and in direction to see wat was going on with me she was paralize for about 10 sec the time i get automaticly to sleep again and she dint saw my finger tring to open my eyes but me sleeping so she think i only add a nightmare and let me sleep.

It was the last time i add that nightmare death and i theorysed about some time machine maybe i have trouble now that with the time machine tried to avoid by killing me in 1991 sorry for my english and the trouble i have is with invisible mantis looking...

Edited by debra odem

I am almost the size of a gray by the way and i think they is a war going on mantis vs grays i read alot of budd hopkins...

7 minutes ago, debra odem said:

I am almost the size of a gray by the way and i think they is a war going on mantis vs grays i read alot of budd hopkins...

Nope still none the wiser 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am guessing the OP, who does not use English as a first language, has used an online translator, which hasn't translated the nuance very well.

Unfortunately this does make it difficult for us to comment further,   

• Sad 1

Write on paper what you compreend...

Help me help you ?!?

Edited by debra odem

I think you are just having bad dreams and it is nothing to worry about.  But sometimes bad dreams are a symptom of other issues in your life

• Sad 1

I think it was the portal the holy mary opened in my bedroom...

54 minutes ago, debra odem said:

Wait, who am I at war with?  

• Haha 1

Grays but you will not remember when you will be plagued by invisible voice in a few years from now maybe...

Edited by debra odem

13 hours ago, debra odem said:

I think it was the portal the holy mary opened in my bedroom...

Can we see the clip B)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1