Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
OverSword

The Field of Love

OverSword

A friend occasionally forwards me an email that he subscribes to.  I thought this one a bit interesting.

The Field of Love
Thursday, November 7, 2019

The physical phenomenon of quantum entanglement is a wonderful illustration of the interconnected nature of reality, both spiritual and material. Allow me to try to explain in layperson’s terms: In quantum physics, it appears that one particle of any entangled pair “knows” what is happening to another paired particle—even though there is no known means for such information to be communicated between the particles, which are separated by sometimes very large distances. [1] Perhaps we could compare this to phenomena such as bilocation, mental telepathy, providence, or synchronicity.

Most people of faith, however, have credited such frequent happenings to angels, the intervention of saints, or God, which is honestly as good a way to talk about these things as any—except this makes them exceptional, supernatural, or one-time anomalies instead of the implanted norm. Non-believers might ignore or deny such things or call them mere “accidents” or chance. All we seem to know is that “we” did not do this by any of our contrivances. It just “happened” by seemingly unseen or chaotic forces.

Read the rest here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

danydandan
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

A friend occasionally forwards me an email that he subscribes to.  I thought this one a bit interesting.

Read the rest here

I like that article.

"We should all be instruments of peace" what beautiful sentiment.

The quantum mechanics mixed in with it is utter nonsense though. 

• Haha 2