Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meth mum charged over stillborn birth

Eldorado

"A 25-year-old woman in central California has been arrested and charged with murder after she delivered a stillborn baby that authorities said had toxic levels of methamphetamine in its system.

"The Hanford Police Department said in a news release that Chelsea Cheyenne Becker delivered a stillborn child September 10 that medical professionals believed may have been exposed to drugs while she was pregnant.

"The death was ruled a homicide after an autopsy by the Kings County Coroner's Office found methamphetamine in the baby's system, police said."

Full report at CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/06/us/woman-arrested-murder-meth-baby-trnd/index.html

And at Fox: https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-mom-arrested-toxic-levels-meth

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Some people just should not have children.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She should have murdered the baby by abortion.  Then she would have been praised by the left.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Piney said:

Every dope fiend should be sterilized.......

In all seriousness, I completely agree.

The amount of ****ed up stories I have from my short stint working in the foster/children services system is ridioclous.

A lot of people do not deserve to be able to have kids. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, Piney said:

Every dope fiend should be sterilized.......

Just women or men too?  I guess I don't know the answer to this.  Is sperm also affected by  meth and other drugs?

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Just women or men too?  I guess I don't know the answer to this.  Is sperm also affected by  meth and other drugs?

Yes and yes. The DNA is smashed in sperm too. Even smoking pot probably screws up your sperm.  

• Thanks 1